Is carona virus is the reason for less active members on the forum. - Page 14 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

Is carona virus is the reason for less active members on the forum.

No corona did not affect it , if you remember in around January or so , there were thousands of people in here, and then most people were spamming and they had to ban some countries and then when things changed they stopped paying btc and so people just left, and so when they left some could not have not know that this is going to be the right pay so some dont even know we are back but still try to keep everything going those who are back find it difficult a little bit to get into the forum because it has been restricted and so its really important we are able to value what we do have right now

• +4 2

I am new .I have recently joined this site about two days ago. I dont know any of its virtual status. But I can make opinion about this point. Corona virus causes the members to give more time to this site. Because rest of all jobs, work efforts and duties were restricted to home. You could  comfortably take part. So that I thought they became more active to forum. But also the prices of bitcoin effect very much. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Hey mate! In my point of view.Maybe that was the reason that there were less members in the forum.Because it was a pandemic in the whole world.If we see and the other reason was that most of the counties get banned because they were doing plagiarisim.So that naybe also a reason.

• +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 20/3/2020 at 2:52, Ch Ayyan said:

Debido al virus carona hay silencio en todos lados en mercados, escuelas, oficinas, aeropuertos, lugares turísticos, escuelas, etc. ¿El virus carona es también la razón del silencio en cryptotalk? 

This has strongly impacted the world, it has separated us from society practically even from the family completely, it is a total madness, but in the forum it should not affect I suppose unless many of the forum are infected, but the forum is on our cell phones or computer therefore if we are at home we can use the forum. it's strange.

• +5 1

I think corona virus is not the main reason for less active members. For corona virus maximum of people stay home. They can spend enough time in cryptotalk. Forum remove a lot of members.  I think it is the main reason for less active members. 

I dont think corona bring silence here I will say corona bring more people here because  of the quarantine people area always at home so corona did not bring silence

If for me it is because of the corona virus that people are not very active and that means that there are fewer members here in the forum than before there were a lot of people who published or made topics in minutes or seconds but now because of this problem people as it is distanced from the forum.

• +1 1

I do not understand why the number decreased despite the fact that the Corona pandemic forced people to stay in their homes, so the number of interacting people in the forum should increase and not decrease

• +2 1

No in my personal opinion corona virus cannot affect the of online presence of members here. Maybe when cryptocurrency starts progressing again members will surely be back.

• +3 1

In my opinion, it is opposite because many people are quarantined at home now and they have more time to be online with their computers. So they are more able to do many online things and make new and better posts.

The impact of the Corona virus has become terrible

All shops are closed, and people are diverging, which negatively affected the human psyche, and this is why electronic dealing has become deficient

In my opinion, this is not the case since all or most of them are in quarantine and have more time to work online and in this forum since many people cannot go out to work and this forum is good to generate some money

Shouldn't be the opposite? Given that people of most countries have to remain secluded at home because of this pandemic. It'd be logical to expect more activity in internet forums, online games, Youtube, etc. If contrary, something weird might be happening. Anyway, it'd be interesting to have some official stats of activity in the forum over the months and years to reach a better conclusion.

Edited by Jromz
grammar
  • +3 1

There is only one reason people are not many as before on this forum, it is because people joining are here for money, most are spammers and they are banned. Although, they can go online, read about cryptocurrencies, gain and have something to contribute. But, most of them like to only spam and are not fit to be here because they will always be banned...

I think it's the other way around my friend, people are obliged to spend more time in their homes and for a logical reason they should spend more time in the forum.
I came to the forum due to the pandemic and from that day I fell in love with this forum, every day I make my 20 publications.

• +1 1

I think Covid isn't the purpose behind less part in the forum.You should see, despite the fact that administration close all exercises in the crown pandemic, they can play out their work in home. The principle reason is bitcoin fallen.

Well in my thinking Corona has become a very pandemic for whole world. It causes the closure of economies of whole world. In this situation during quarantine people started staying at home and some of them started working here and different situations becomes.

I think coronavirus outbeak is the reason of more active users on this forum. People have nothing to do at home, and they would probably like to spend this time learning something New and get money for It. 

Coronavirus is a very dangerous disease and it has had an effect on everything in this world
There was silence everywhere, and everything was affected, but I do not think that it affected the lack of members, perhaps it was the reason responsible
I hope that this forum will be useful for us in light of this crisis to work and use time

Hello my friend
I do not believe that Corona virus is the main cause of decreased activities on websites because anyone inside their home can open websites through private mobile devices.
And follow-up activities via the Internet from homes
But the virus may cause a lack of activities outside the scope of projects that are created on sites and forums
This is from my personal opinion

Welcome with me
Yes, my friend, there is silence in the crypto market, Corona virus is the reason
The panic that the crypto trading market witnessed, led to a big sale, the price fell in half and more, it came after the spread of the Corona virus, especially in Europe and America

I am not agree with you my friend. Because I joined this forum, there was nothing to do at outside due to the Covid-19. I am always at home, I have more free time to spend. Nowadays cryptotalk members amount will increase in my opinion. 

No I dont think if corona virus can be the reason for less members activities in the forum because if really people got lockdown thats means mostly of them will spend their time in the forum.

• +2 1

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link

No I don't think so that coronavirus is the reason of people to b offline in the forum because in lockdown people are home and mostly are unemployed so they need some job to run their home so coronavirus is not the reason for the offline of people.

On 3/20/2020 at 2:52 AM, Ch Ayyan said:

Because  of carona  virus there is silence  every  where in markets , school,  offices ,airports ,tourist places, schools etc. Is carona virus  is also the reason  for silence  in cryptotalk? 

This has taken everyone by surprise and it is something incredible and unfortunate for so many deaths, but perhaps that is why, many people stop being active due to economic instability in some regions of some countries, but good if the idea is staying at home and at home is your computer or mobile phone is strange why not use cryptotalk in these times.