Is carona virus is the reason for less active members on the forum. - Page 11 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

Is carona virus is the reason for less active members on the forum.

No because in lock down we are at home so we can easily attend our account give more time to it that's why corona virus is not a problem for cryptotalk( stay home stay safe)

On 3/20/2020 at 12:20 PM, Honny143 said:

Yes I think your right corona virus damage all  world, now all government stop all activities, its effects our crypto talk forum also because few days back we earn around 3$ dollars per day, but now the count is reduce because bitcoin prices drop, and I think another reason is continuesly deleting post because this forum cleaning forum so we face this problem, maybe soon all members start work normally.

May be the covid-19 would be the reason why there are very few people who are not participating here. 

But according to my point of view that this the time for everyone to participate here as they have much more time while staying at home.

• +3 1

I think you are wrong about that, this forum is considered a safe haven through learning and earning in the time of Corona virus, and this is in order to raise several topics and discuss them with members, to spend quality time with encryption.

i find your topic @Ch Ayyan posted on march and we are in november, so i see the silence in last period is the payment system was changed from bitcoin to talk token and many users who are working only for earning money scare to lose their time, but the good users the first objective in their work here is to earn knowledge and we are here in november and they are selling their talk token and earning good amount.

• +3 1

corona virus has affected diverse regions of life and this can be the reason for the fewer members similarly to that the supervisors blocked and deleted many individuals once they wiped clean the discussion board.

I don't think that is the main reason for less active members in the forum. The forum is growing more and more in day by day therefore I doubt Corona affecting the population although there are many posts of lives in the world due to the pandemic explosion.

I think that the virus should not be that the cause for which the forum has less activity, on the contrary, I think that it should be more active as people are locked in their homes this is my humble opinion
Good luck to the whole community and great profits

• +3 1

I think it should have the opposite effect. Due to the covid-19 pandemic, everyones movement are restricted and cannot leave their homes. Even work and school shift to Work and Study from home arrangements by on-line means. Therefore people spend more time on their computers and mobiles and have more time to spend on forums like this to keep themselves busy and earn some extra income at the same time.

• +1 1

what? i mean how it can be possible because instead of being less use of this forum due to corona i prefer to use it more. Because we can work on this forum by sitting in our home safely. moreover this forum is providing good income without any investment.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

well, I don't think so my friend because it is a safe procedure and corona will be the beneficial to this forum. so according to me it is not the reason to less work on this forum. may be some other reason behind this. 

1 hour ago, sarahyes said:

@Buttlerr23I do not think Corona virus will affect the interaction of members ... on the contrary, it will contribute to the promotion and advancement of this forum ... through quarantine, I think that the members will be completely devoted to the activity in the forum ...

@sarahyes You're absolutely right friend. As the COVID-19 pandemic situation has hit all around, it has created the financial impact, as of which people are being jobless and more interested towards online earnings for making consistent income. Since, due to this reason, we can notice many users are interested in the forum, and preferentially here with the motive of earning with their publications in the forum.

Truly I think your correct Covid harm all world, presently all administration stop all exercises, its belongings our crypto talk discussion additionally on the grounds that couple of days back we procure around 3$ dollars every day, except now the tally is diminish in light of the fact that bitcoin costs drop, and I think another explanation is continuesly erasing post since this gathering cleaning gathering so we face this issue, possibly soon all individuals start work typically. Thanks

• +1 1

Corona viruses has caused massive problem in platforms of work. But this is a online based work. So don't think that Corona viruses is the reason for less active members in the forums. Even new members are being added everyday as most the people are staying at home.

• +1 1

I think no. Because during lockdown there are a lot of people who are trying to find a job in online because most of the offline job is closed for prevent the pandemic situation. So, there has to be a lot of members in here. But unfortunately crypto talk was closed for some internal issues, that's why users lose their hope and left it and go for search another workplace. This is the reason behind it i think                 

• +2 1

No. It happened for only the server problem of this site. This site was off  for developing  some rules of this site. This isnot happening for corona virus. I hope this site will be back again in their old form   

• +1 1

In my opinion, the Corona virus is the reason for the cessation of most manual work, so more people will work on the Internet, so the virus is not a reason for the small number of participants

not at all, Corona virus is the reason of the continuous signing up to this Cryptotalk. people are sitting home, and some of them lost their job. that means a lot of time to work online.

On 3/20/2020 at 1:52 PM, Ch Ayyan said:

Because  of carona  virus there is silence  every  where in markets , school,  offices ,airports ,tourist places, schools etc. Is carona virus  is also the reason  for silence  in cryptotalk? 

It could be so, but it should be even more crowded in cryptotalk, lockdowns make all activities limited, it's a shame if valuable time is spent watching television and also sleeping,

It is better to find a new atmosphere so that it is even more enthusiastic to carry out activities that are more useful, think harder so that you can be productive in making money in the midst of an unfinished pandemic

signbot (1).gif

On 3/20/2020 at 12:22 PM, Ch Ayyan said:

Because  of carona  virus there is silence  every  where in markets , school,  offices ,airports ,tourist places, schools etc. Is carona virus  is also the reason  for silence  in cryptotalk? 

Of course not, i don't thing its due to corona virus. May be the bitcoin price would have reduced due to this pandemic situation or admin and moderators are deleting all scammers and spam posts.

yes for sure, one of the examples in me;

before 2 years I didn't join any new forum due to the studies, exams, home-works at the University so I didn't have any chance to be active in sites.

now, I am too active and I'm happy for that because I can combine with my studies online and forums in the same time^^

I don't think so. Corona virus not the reasons behind less active members of the forum. I think corona virus has positive effect on activeness of members. Because due to quarantine life people don't have any physical work to do at home. Now people are joining online forum to earn money. 

I don't believe Corona virus is responsible. Rather it should even increase the activities of people on this platform because a lot of people have abundant free time on their hands.

@muhammadrizwan yes I agreed with you I don't think the virus is the reason their is soo scarce members in here but I think its very important to know that they maybe tired of making money here. I think they have make a lot of it that's why they are not coming in

On 3/20/2020 at 7:52 AM, Ch Ayyan said:

No my friend it's not the reason, in fact coronavirus may be the reason for more activity, because people are  in quarantine so nobody go out, also for people who lose their jobs they look for some ways to make money from home and i think a lot of people find that this great forum is one of the most profitable website on the internet and you can work in it from everywhere or anywhere and no matter the time it is.

CAUTION: Search and verify any information you receive, otherwise you will be just a puppet.

Best Faucet Of 2020 ; https://pipeflare.io/r/28q6

Made it by REDAMOUN With Love

Yes, my friend, the Corona virus has greatly affected all levels, especially on people and everything, even currencies, and has caused a state of panic among people, and they have become busy in preventing this epidemic