Forum cleaned from scammers - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

Forum cleaned from scammers

Yes scamers and their posts are being cleaned from this forum and it's good step taken by our admins for our well being in this platform but our plea is to reduce the number of posts deleted per day not to be more like what was experienced yesterday about 30 posts deleted in just a day it was really a huge challenge faced by many users and less hope our admins will see to it.

• Useful or interesting 5
  • +1 6
  • +2 4
  • +3 4
  • +4 1
  • +5 4

Yes I notice yesterday forum deleted so many post and topics, I think forum admin and moderators don't want any spam post and topics in this forum, so continued this cleaning process especially in crypto world section, they deleted so many post can you observe this action, so now we can't do any thing and write extra post to equal our count.

• Useful or interesting 7
  • +1 7
  • +2 5
  • +3 3
  • +5 2

Yes scammers and spammers are being removed from the forum. Alot of posts and topics which are not usefull to the forum are also being deleted. This was really needed for the forum. And also the percentage of deleting posts  is also increased , yesterday my 20 posts was deleted.

• +1 2
  • +2 4
  • +3 4
  • +5 1

Just now, Prince90 said:

Yes scammers and spammers are being removed from the forum. Alot of posts and topics which are not usefull to the forum are also being deleted. This was really needed for the forum. And also the percentage of deleting posts  is also increased , yesterday my 20 posts was deleted.

Still, most of the posts contain no new info whatsoever. Nothing more than "yes, I agree with you", and "you can earn good money on Cryptotalk". I am sure the site owners see that this strangles any meaningful discussions, but I am not sure anymore if they care.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 2
  • +3 1
  • +4 2

Finally a currency which I believe might become a stable coin with a good future (community controlled Ecoin)

Look, read the FAQ, and sign up for free here: https://ecoinofficial.org/referral/n9zk2s0

6 hours ago, Ch Ayyan said:

I noticed  there is now only 3 to 5 % scammers. And the moderates still cleaning  the forum  from  scammers. Alot of usless posts  and and  topics  are deleting.  I wish  forum  clean fully  from  scammers  and  percentage of  deleting  posts  should decrease. 

I agree, i can still found them from the megathreads but a lot less then a month ago. Back them the problem seemed to be impossible to solve but i guess the moderators know their stuff. And thanks to people that actively report them as well.

• +1 1
  • +2 3
  • +5 3

Yes in past week almost 90% spammers are removed from the yobit. There are some spammers still here. I will suggest to admins that remove them and allow new members on the forum. 

• +3 3
  • +5 2

Yes we remarked about that from yesterday they doing the clean, we hope also we will help this forum for no participate on those spammers topics, because if we also participate the situation will not change never!

• +1 3
  • +2 1
  • +5 1

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

Welcome with me
After a group of countries blocked a payment, we noticed a few negative posts
But the problem of deleting posts suffers from a lot of users on the forum, I hope that this problem will be addressed in a short time

• +1 2

The decision made by the forum managers (banning registration), I think its main goal was to evict those who violate the rules what are known as spammers, so I think all of them were evacuated and only the members who do not dare to do any spam in the forum are left because they know very well what could happen to them.

• +2 1
  • +4 3
  • +5 1

19 hours ago, Ch Ayyan said:

I noticed  there is now only 3 to 5 % scammers. And the moderates still cleaning  the forum  from  scammers. Alot of usless posts  and and  topics  are deleting.  I wish  forum  clean fully  from  scammers  and  percentage of  deleting  posts  should decrease. 

From many only few posts are deleted because now spam posts are very few. But yesterday i saw many posts are deleted why i think due to deleted many posts that are low quality. Although now only limited community of crypto talk forum work here. 

• +1 2

Well, i think there has no scammers here in this forum right now because all of them are totally swipe by the admins and moderators here, don't be panic for this kind of people because our admins are doing great for this kind of problem. Happy posting.

• +1 2
  • +3 1

Just now, chrislynn said:

I think now there's is nothing spammers only real people now working on crypto talk forum because we noticed that after payment continuing only few people working not no huge traffic there because mostly fake and bots are removed by the moderators. 

Can i know from bots? Is there any bots here last year or in this past months? I didn't recognize them when i joined here in this forum, this is a kind of abusing and we are thankful to remove them here in thus forum. Happy posting.

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

Of course the forum for scammers is being cleared out and many steps are being taken to improve our well-being. Reducing the number of deleted posts per day that has 30 such experiences yesterday. Deleting Posts in One Day This was a huge challenge by many users. Hope to see our administrator in Rye.

• +1 3
  • +2 1

Online Free  Master will help you to get all online income sites and methods. Show support to Online Free Master.
Visit site for more : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Download HD latest movies without ads from my channel directly : https://t.me/Movies_Bollywood_Hollywood_Tamil

I appreciate their cleaning of website but i noticed that my 23 comments has been deleted. This cleaning clearly effects the members who are doing their work sincerely and posting or raising useful matter.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

1 hour ago, Gaurav kumar said:

I appreciate their cleaning of website but i noticed that my 23 comments has been deleted. This cleaning clearly effects the members who are doing their work sincerely and posting or raising useful matter.

That is a pity in the short term, but in the long term everyone benefits. So I just keep reporting topics and comments that are clearly copy / paste, or one of the many duplicates of topics that already exist.

Our main interest should be a clean and helpful forum. That will only happen if the post quality is high enough.

• +1 1

Finally a currency which I believe might become a stable coin with a good future (community controlled Ecoin)

Look, read the FAQ, and sign up for free here: https://ecoinofficial.org/referral/n9zk2s0

Just now, Jana Ara said:

Yes, it is and the spammers from cryptotalk forums have been properly protected and the forum has been protected from spammers.  Admins and moderators have been strictly banned from the forum for action against spammers.  Now I see less spam posts and the forum environment is much better.

There are still many people (or bots?) who just take an earlier comment, change a few words (some don't even do that!) and post the text as their own. You are right that copying from outside sources has decreased, but there is a lot of copy/paste posting even today.

TBH I am pretty disgusted that people want to cheat for a few Satoshis, and that they have no issues with stealing from honest members. If that is their mentality online, how honest and hard working are they in real life?

• +2 1
  • +3 1

Moderators have cleaned the forum recently and deleted a lot of topics and they are constantly deleting unhelpful topics and posts so we always need to improve the quality of our posts to reduce the number of deleted topics

The forum is improving, and still is, that supervisors are making a great effort to preserve the reputation of the forum by scanning unimportant sites, such as the dome of this benevolence, which must be replaced by another topic in order to be counted.
They also finish off fraudsters from it so that it is not a place for inappropriate alterations or avoiding fraud

• +1 2
  • +3 1

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

During the few days, the supervisors did a big cleaning of the forum from annoying members and random messages, and I think this step is very useful, but it also enriched the adult members, where too many posts were deleted for them.

• +1 3
  • +2 1

14 hours ago, kafi8 said:

Yes bro now admin and moderator working to hard for this community but now this forum look like dead forum bro and for that need to reactive this forum 

Well, that shows you people were just here for the money.

If the members who actually bring new content and knowledge remain, then new members with real interest will follow. That is much better than a forum full of “yes I agree” posters.

• -1 1

Yes, it is true that the forum is cleared of scammers. Fraudsters need to be punished and take action so that there are no problems in working with the forum.

• +1 3
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

Yes all of us wish that, so we have to help admin to get banned for all scammers, we have to report the person hows doing a bas post . We have make this forum better than , we have to make it the best forum.

• -3 1
  • -1 2
  • +2 3
  • +3 1

On 3/21/2020 at 11:00 AM, stuntdila said:

cleaning forum from scammers is a great move. but I saw a problem in that situation. when the forum banning countries because there were 95% of scammers some of good people were also banned . And I think forum gave those good people a chance to re-join the forum.

Well this is actually true but not all the people in that country are giving a chance because there has many members here are making some good and quality posts and they are just affected for this rules, i hope you may understand.

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 4
  • +2 2
  • +3 1

The forum has been cleaned up in so many ways we have to really define a good ideas that we see, scammers most of them have been removed there are so many ideas that we all know of it , its important for us to really be following in this forum is what we all we all know of it its what we all know of it in just a good effort.

• +1 1
  • +2 1