Forum cleaned from scammers - Page 39 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

Forum cleaned from scammers

There are a lot of members working just to make money which is why you find many unhelpful deleted posts and posts every day.  We have to help moderators to make the forum better by reporting any fraudster or cheater in the forum.

I don't believe there are any scammers in this forum right now because all of them have been completely swiped by the admins and moderators. Don't be concerned about this type of person because our admins are doing an excellent job dealing with this issue. Good luck with your posting.

I am new on this fourm. This fourm is very good for earning and learning at the same time. This fourm is real and trustfull fourm. I am working hard to earn money and gain knowledge about this fourm. I am making our posts useful and helpful to other members. 

Even so, the majority of the posts are devoid of any new information. "Yes, I agree with you," and "on Cryptotalk, you can make a lot of money." I'm sure the site owners are aware that this suffocates any constructive debate, but I'm not sure they care any longer.

I think that we must all work together to confront scammers and deceivers in this forum and we do not allow them to tarnish its reputation because it has a good reputation and offers goodness and benefit to all people, and I, in my opinion, know the presence of a fraudster here, go and tell the elderly or the members responsible for the forum so as not to cause No harm to anyone.

This is true, the percentage of fraudsters is very small here in the forum, especially with the forum moderators cleaning the forum and removing unwanted and unhelpful posts and topics.this process is very good to raise the level of the forum more and more.

By saying this, the forum is free from scammers . You have raised my spirits. Because this is a forum for all of us, it is important for all of us to protect it. And we have to do that because if we come to this forum and we get caught in the fraud, it will never be the case for us and we have to keep it safe from the scammers. 

Scammers and spammers will be kicked off the forum. A large number of articles and subjects that are no longer relevant to the site have been removed. For the forum, this was a must-have. Also, the number of posts being removed has risen; my 20 posts were deleted only yesterday.

Yes dear the moderator rmove scammers and fraudlent a lot of on daily basis. They work hard for making this forum totally cleaned from scammers. It is also our duty to report those members who are scammer in the about forum section and help other for avoid getting scam.

• +3 1

Yes, the brokers are doing a great effort to keep the forum free of scammers and spammers, we only have to report any post to them and they will review and delete it, we have to help them and cooperation is important, they really do their duty to thank them .

Yeah, we saw yesterday that they were cleaning up and hope that we can not help this site, because if we indulge in spammers, the problem will never change!

I agree with you, in this forum there are not many scammers anymore, thanks to the members who have published topics on how to avoid scammers, we can all read those topics and thus not be victims of them, which is why it has been their turn go this place, somewhere else.

Dear friend, I am a beginner here. I do not have much information, but I think this is a good idea for moderators to do in order to keep scammers away.
I hope you share your opinion
Good luck

The cleaning process in the forum is good and useful to keep fraudsters out, protect the forum, delete unhelpful posts, and reduce their number by publishing unique and valuable topics while following up on good and useful work and adhering to the basic rules.

yes my friend formed is getting clean from then there is no spamming at all I see there are also deleting not useful not much useful post and useless content provided by people they are deleting and cleaning the forum .

Yes you are right. The forum has been cleaning from the scammers.during clean up process most of post are deleted many members.now the deletion of post is decrease and about 5% scammers are left. Soon forum also cleaned from this remaining scammers.

Yes of course. Any plateform which is clean of scammers is safest.  The admins are making notice of all users and deleting posts also soon it will be clean of spammers. 

Well, my friend, yes, I have noticed, in the past days, almost 90% of the posts have been deleted, and on all days, some posts are deleted by the moderators due to their concern that there are no fraudsters here.

Yeah friend you are right. I also noticed that many posts are being deleted and honestly that posts were rough and spam. It is a good steps from admin that they are deleting unnecessary posts. There were many topics which were similar with the different titles. And many topics were uninformative. So it is a good step to clean the scammers.

Yes dear I absolutely agree with you because this currency forum is very best platform for earn money so I think scammers will be cleaned from this forum. That's why we try our best to write a good posts but due to the scammers many of our posts will be deleted.

If our admins clean the scammers from our platform so it can be the no.1 forum of this world.