Forum cleaned from scammers - Page 25 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

Forum cleaned from scammers

On 3/20/2020 at 11:45 AM, Ch Ayyan said:

I noticed  there is now only 3 to 5 % scammers. And the moderates still cleaning  the forum  from  scammers. Alot of usless posts  and and  topics  are deleting.  I wish  forum  clean fully  from  scammers  and  percentage of  deleting  posts  should decrease. 

This is very good step by admins. Some members here are very hard working. They are posting very important topics. If here are scammers then it will effect the hard working members. Thanks to admins for cleaning the forum. 

Yes scammers and spammers are being removed  from  the  forum. A lot of posts and  topics which are not useful to the forum are also being deleted.This was really needed for  the forum.we have make this  forum  better than,we have to make it the best forum.

Yes this is true that posts are being deleted and removed by the moderators and moderators are active all the time. Moderators are doing their work effectively. They are cleaning this forum scammers and i also noticed that the number of scammers have been decreased than before. I think we should also help the moderators in their work and contribute something for the betterment of this forum.

The level of fraudsters and spammers has expanded as of late because of the arrival of the gathering to paying with Bitcoin, so we see a ton of terrible and futile posts that fraudsters make to bring in cash. The new installment framework forestalls installment for posts that get a negative rating, so our obligation towards fraudsters and spammers is to assess pointless and arbitrary posts adversely.

It’s good to hear that scams posts are being deleted, and our forum is being clean which has resulted increase in relevant contents, but I have noticed that even my valid and useful comments are being deleted and I am not getting payment out of those. And I think, forum is being more stricter these days, and if there’s no spams it will be easy for us to work in the forum.

On 3/19/2020 at 11:45 PM, Ch Ayyan said:

I noticed  there is now only 3 to 5 % scammers. And the moderates still cleaning  the forum  from  scammers. Alot of usless posts  and and  topics  are deleting.  I wish  forum  clean fully  from  scammers  and  percentage of  deleting  posts  should decrease. 

Yes I also noticed that the number of scammers are decreasing because the moderators are removing the useless posts and the scammers for the cleanliness of the forum. I think we should also report the useless posts for the help of moderators .

Yes it's true that cleaning forum scammers, Because there are some country that are band from doing cryptocurrencies, just because 9mof there scamming they do scammed people to get access to their account which is very bad ,so let support the forum so that we can keep our forum save from scammers.

22 hours ago, Alex Fron said:

Yes my friend, the cleaning process is done by the moderators in every month. I am also accept it the payment of BTC stop in cleaning process. Because as a loyal member, I also want to clean the forum from spammers and their useless posts. We also should cooperate with moderators by reporting these spammers when seeing useless posts.

That the means btc payment has not been stopped but send to my btc is not working because of the scammer are actually spoiling this forum because of the problem we are facing moderators are main to work hard and deleting the scammer. 

Scammers are everywhere, here also they working. They cheating the rules and earning maximum. But I believe the admins are very strong here and they are handling the them in very well. The cleaning process is moving and the scammers are getting banned here 

@Ch Ayyan I think there are much more than 5% because there are so many posts in this section compared to other sections in the English language. So the cleaning process should be constant to maintain a clean environment for us.

• +1 1

It will good if the mandatory of this  forum do good clean uo in tge forum because many scammers seems they are penetrated into this platform, and the only way I think the forum will get check up is to make good maitauness of the forum with good perfection.

Reaching the desired level here needs to clean the forum from all impurities and frauds that reduce its level and reputation.

Well this is a fresh start than for me.Because i am a newbie here and there is not many scammers now.So thank you to all the admins and moderator for this.You guys work really hard.Best of luck. 

This form took out a lot of users a few days ago and deleted and banded their accounts because they were mine. This site is always banded for banned members. They have a lot of ID for this site.  I have noticed that many people have been using their accounts for a long time and their IDs have been banned because they are scammers.Your account may be in trouble if we do not all stay away from banned users.

• +4 1

I also agree with this cryptocurrency is safe and clean from scammers why did I said so, because since when I join the forum I have never heard anyone complaining of been scam, you're safe with your cryptocurrency account only if you don't share your account details  with anyone.

Yes dear that's a great step go moderator clean the forum and remove the scammers and i think now there are no scammer in this forum may be i wrong but i think no scammer in this forum now a days and it is good step to remove the scammers and fully secure the forum 

Yes, I can't stop agreeing with you. Scamming is one of the dirtiest stuff in this industry. The admins are working very hard to remove them and it is our responsibility to to report any sort of unusual activity and hence have a scammer free platform.

On 3/20/2020 at 11:45 AM, Ch Ayyan said:

Dude as now members are increasing in cryptocurrencies so the moderator  clean the forum as they are doing their job and it is for our well-being. Hope soo that the scammers reduced and our posts be safe from Wasted like this. 

• +1 1

Hello dear How Are Are. I Hole you are good.thank you Sharing good information.i agree with you.yes, Forum cleaned from scammers.you can work in this forum without fear.scammers was beed banned from this forum.

Our forum is working hard to keep their rules and policies in law and order and happy to see that in this forum no body try to scam and try to use un authorized acces to work in this forum our forum in short time will be cleaned by the scammers entirely. 

That was the news I was waiting to hear for a long time. Seriously brother that's a very good and satisfied thing that I can here the entire day. We members who are working here with full dedication was always disturbed of these scammers. Therefore this is the best thing to here.

I work by investing. We make good income by investing. We collect different tokens and sell them if prices go up. BTC is the most popular currency. BTC LTC, ETH are the ones everyone likes when they work on crypto currencies

I hear there is a general cleansing going on now which means a lot of people have lost their accounts and a lot more will still lose their accounts. I hope we can just keep it real and encourage one another rather than try to scam others

Dear buddy I agreed with you there are many peoples which is trying to attract you to giving great offers to you. We have to avoid to visit like that scammers and also report them. It will be best for all of us.