Forum cleaned from scammers - Page 22 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

Forum cleaned from scammers

I noticed this thing a couple of days ago initially I didn't know what happened. But after some time I came through with a topic which said that forum is under cleaning process after reading this I came to know that it is a process in which all scammers and spammers and their useless post deleted for the betterment of the forum without affecting other members and their topics.

Edited by Silwester_888

It is a good step that officials take to clean the forum from scammers, comments, and posts that are not good and meaningless .. Thank them for keeping us safe .. Therefore we must help them tell them about the scammers when we know about it.

• +1 1

On 3/20/2020 at 12:45 PM, Ch Ayyan said:

I noticed  there is now only 3 to 5 % scammers. And the moderates still cleaning  the forum  from  scammers. Alot of usless posts  and and  topics  are deleting.  I wish  forum  clean fully  from  scammers  and  percentage of  deleting  posts  should decrease. 

The modulator is working hard to remove the scammers.You are right that many posts are currently being deleted. This has been made possible by the hard work of the moderators, many scammers have now been reduced to this site.

Right now there are many new beginners who are writing negative, short, and useless posts.  I assume the moderators are going to smooth up plenty due to the fact spammers have become bigger than earlier than and posts are being deleted heavily each day.  I make accurate posts and simplest write responses to antique, applicable, and suitable posts.  We need to make this discussion board higher and greater organized.

Well well !!

Your words are true but by deleting a huge number of post this it might affect on new bee who are trying to interact with each other by posting Their thoughts.i hope everyone will understand.

👍

Yes dear friend there are not many scammers here there are very few and they are banned from this forum We have to thank the forum that scammers are banned before reaching the height of openness. Fraudsters and hackers. Yes, my friend. Comments, posts and unhelpful posts are also deleted. This is a good thing for improvement. Forum

Thanks to the moderators, fraudsters are deleted. I think the moderators do their job very well. I think this problem will be solved faster if newcomers and old members post more carefully.

Thats why moderaters close feature of earning from likes or earning btc like stop the btc button and many more so i think if we want to clear the forum than we should do our duty by reporting moderates to who are making any spam work here i understand because its like our duty do you agree with me than hit a like button❤️

Truly I notice yesterday gathering erased so many post and themes, I think discussion administrator and mediators don't need any spam post and subjects in this discussion, so proceeded with this cleaning cycle particularly in crypto world segment, they erased so many post would you be able to notice this activity, so now we can't do anything and compose additional post to approach our tally.

Well, i assume there has no scammers right here in this discussion board proper now due to the fact all of them are definitely swipe via the admins and moderators here, do not be panic for this sort of human beings due to the fact our admins are doing outstanding for this variety of trouble 

Yes my friends it is good to explain that this forum has cleand from all scammers. And now we are  secure from anykind of scammer. So they can not decieve us.

• +1 1

I think you are right. It is necessary to cleaned this forum from scammers and spammer's. Many members don't follow the rules and regulations of this forum. We have make this forum better . We have make it the best forum. There are many posts deleted due to spammer's.

I think discussion administrator and mediator don't  need any spam posts and subjects in this  discussion.so needed with this cleaning cycle particularly in  crypto world segments,they erased so many post woud you  be able to notice this activity.

It's been fourteen days since I joined the discussion and I haven't seen a con artist .who do trick posting and accomplishing futile work arbitrators actually doing clear. I trust that lone the persevering individuals will stay in the discussion.

yes, and that's very good.  We definitely don't need scammers here, personally, I don't want to lose my money.

Scammers are present on this forum and they make shoddy posts, useless posts, and spam messages in order to earn money from the forum.  We have to report any fraudulent person in the forum to help moderators keep the forum clean.

• +4 1

It is good news for everyone because the scammers are people who are intentionally spreading the virus and also hacked the other person and use this account in illegal working. This is good news that the forum is cleaned from the scammers. This is the responsibility of the management that they must protect the account of all persons they are working here.

Yes brother what you said is absolutely correct nowadays there are very little scammers in this platform. Moderators are doing very efficiently to delete all unwanted and useless posts. The reaction and reputation is also helping very much to improve the standard of this platform.

Yes my brother, I'm new to this platform and what I feel is it have less spammers. Thanks to moderators. This platform made with best condition. Nobody is mixing with our hard work. And if you found out anything wrong a comment, you can give negative reaction also. I wish this forum will be keeping it's standard. Thank you.

I understand that scammers and their posts are being removed from this forum and it is an acceptable advance on the part of administrators for our prosperity on this platform. I hope it's a fair cleaning.

The steps taken by the admin and the moderators to rid the platform of those that would want to tarnish its image is commendable. In other sites, you would be annoyed by the number of spam messages promoting fraud and then dubious  and malicious ads that are set down for members to click on then their account would be hacked. All these have been reduced to the barest minimum on this site which is why members hardly complain of being scammed.

Thanks to the moderators for creating such a environment for us for working here. I hope soon this platform will be scammers proof and very soon deleting posts will be decreased and we can have new posts daily. Thanks brother for informing this.

On 3/20/2020 at 11:45 AM, Ch Ayyan said:

I noticed  there is now only 3 to 5 % scammers. And the moderates still cleaning  the forum  from  scammers. Alot of usless posts  and and  topics  are deleting.  I wish  forum  clean fully  from  scammers  and  percentage of  deleting  posts  should decrease. 

Truly scamers and their posts are being cleaned from this gathering and it's acceptable advance taken by our administrators for our prosperity in this stage however our supplication is to diminish the quantity of posts erased every day not to be more similar to what was capable yesterday around 30 posts erased in a day it was actually a colossal test looked by numerous clients and less expectation our administrators will make sure.

On 3/20/2020 at 11:45 AM, Ch Ayyan said:

Truly scamers and their posts are being cleaned from this gathering and it's acceptable advance taken by our administrators for our prosperity in this stage however our supplication is to diminish the quantity of posts erased every day not to be more similar to what was capable yesterday around 30 posts erased in a day it was actually a colossal test looked by numerous clients and less expectation our administrators will make sure.