Forum cleaned from scammers - Page 10 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

Forum cleaned from scammers

Actually my friend,this forum is the best and most reliable plateform I have ever seen my friend,the moderators are doing their best to clean this forum from spammers who are trying to cheat us and steal our money. So don't worry my frind.and we have to report those who write useless posts.

moderators have cleaned the discussion board recently and deleted numerous subjects and they're constantly deleting unhelpful subjects and posts so we constantly need to enhance the satisfactory of our posts to reduce the wide variety of deleted topics

The forum usually deletes more posts at the end of the month.  I don't know how you gave out the percentage mate. I would like to know that source. The mods and admins try their best to clean this forum. We should also help them by giving report to the post that deserves.

• +1 1

How can you tell that there were a lot of scammers and now the forum still has 5% of them, that means you are not believer of the cleaned forum but you also think there are still some scammers here in the forum.

The boarding did the highest work on having to clean the forum away From scammers and plagiarizing members, as it's not all that easy as on having to Cathy such tasks, the forum is more and better organized as on how new members follow the rules in place

• +1 1

Truly I notice yesterday forum erased so many post and points, I think discussion administrator and moderators don't need any spam post and comment in this forum, so proceeded with this cleaning cycle particularly in crypto world segment, they erased so many post would you be able to notice this activity, so now we can't do anything and compose additional post to approach our tally.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

Yes dear mate you are right the forum is just almost has been cleaned up from scammers and i hope the minors are remaining will be cleaned soon because the moderators are working on it very hardly.

• Useful or interesting 2

Indeed. Also, it's really an eyesore seeing greedy and insensitive members spamming the forum just for content counts. It's really unfair that they only care about the earning and not about the welfare of the forum. I'm just glad that the moderators are really working hard to eliminate them. Kudos!

Edited by Pongs cutie
  • +1 1
  • +4 1

Not only scammers but also spammer and those who always violated the rules, and those who wants to finish their first 100 posts without giving us useful posts and high quality content. I hope admin will resolve this problem and totally clean those members who did not bother to read all the rules for them to help this forum and make this forum clean

• +1 1

On 3/20/2020 at 11:45 AM, Ch Ayyan said:

I noticed  there is now only 3 to 5 % scammers. And the moderates still cleaning  the forum  from  scammers. Alot of usless posts  and and  topics  are deleting.  I wish  forum  clean fully  from  scammers  and  percentage of  deleting  posts  should decrease. 

Good to see here that admins & moderators are working excellently against scammers . There are just 1% scammers remaining here .

Cryptotalk team is trying their best to remove scammers &  delete scammed posts from the forum to make it scam free .

This is a good stance taken by moderators. Most of the members are still new.  They are not so much experienced. Like other senior members we don't know what us good and what's the bad. Thanks to moderators for cleaning this platform from scammers.  

I think its a good step against the scammers.we should also help the authorities in this matter. This forum is trustable.and we are safe here by scammers.Thanks authority and moderator of this forum who is providing us safe environment .

At this present time forum requires to be clean wash away the useless information sorrounding mostly beginners section that you will be seing similar topics it is causing spam posts

I think that here we are free of scammers since the rules are strict and the moderators do not allow any kind of fault

Moderators are doing a nice job by cleaning the forum from the scammers. Its a platform for authentic and informative work. If anyone here tries to scam others in the name of good profit or anything else, we should be banned or removed. In this way we can have a scam free forum.

Yes it was a very hard task but now the forum is almost a clean place from scammers & their their dirty plans & content. The moderators & some seniors done a lot of work to do so. But now this is a very useful place free from spam.

• +2 1

Yes .many post or comments deleted.its good happining there.superviseor take action to remove there is is good for this foru.dobt be panic our moderaters clean environment.we have to make a good forum.

I personally think that administrators do their job very well since they are very active looking for scammers and eliminating them from this great platform therefore I can only be grateful to them, thank you very much
A big hello to the whole community and good luck and great profits

Yes the scammers and also spammers must be removed from this forum to clean this forum .I also noticed that there are many useless posts are deleted by the moderators because they didn't want any scam at this forum. They accept only useful and informative post and also paid these posts .

HiiiYes scammers and spammers are being removed from the forum. Alot of posts and topics which are not usefull to the forum are also being deleted. This was really needed for the forum. And also the percentage of deleting posts  is also increased , yesterday my 20 posts was deleted.

Yes this is true that posts are being deleted and removed by the moderators and moderators are active all the time. Moderators are doing their work effectively. They are cleaning this forum scammers and i also noticed that the number of scammers have been decreased than before. I think we should also help the moderators in their work and contribute something for the betterment of this forum.

Cleaning the forum from fraudsters is good for everyone's benefit. I hope that continues.
We notice that the number of fraudsters and unwanted topics is constantly decreasing, which indicates that the forum is constantly working in order to protect members from these undesirable people.

• +1 1

You are right my friend, I also have found few spam posts containing less than 100 words. This thing make forum more beautiful and attractive when the spammers goes cleaned from the forum. I would like to give all the credit to the members who reports the spammers to the moderators and then the moderators take action against the spammers. We also should take part by reporting the spammers to clean and safe this forum from spammers.

Man is prone to error.

If you see any errors in my post, please correct me.

I will be very grateful to you. 🥰❤️

Cleaning up useless random posts is absolutely necessary to maintain the quality of the forum and also fraudsters should be banned all because their only goal is to earn and they do not appreciate the value of the information they learn from this forum. I will report any random comment until it is deleted.

The Admin & Mods here, have a full time job keeping the spammers & scammers at bay. They work in the back ground, so sometimes we can easily forget about them. But if it wasnt for the Admin & Mods, this Forum would be full of rubbish. They usually catch most of the junk posted but they cant always get everything. They are human too, have good days & bad days, make mistakes like everybody. So, we should always be grateful to the Admin & Mods who keep the Forum as clean as it is.

Earn Free Bit-Coins. Every hour you can win up to $200 USD in BTC.

https://freebitco.in/?r=41529082

1100388917_FreeBitco_in3.png.3817f1e8269d8e972cacf1276f358331.png