I have a message for you my dear trader - Page 2 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Donslens10

I have a message for you my dear trader

Be patient and follow what is stated in this stimulating letter that contains good advice for people who suffer from frustration

• +1 1

Life is great and enjoy it

This can be a distinct meaning by people considering that from almost any subject that you'd like to know is usually complicated in addition to incomprehensible to your account. However, while using the penetration of their time of which problem lowers, therefore, you continue to fully grasp the meaning in addition to the significance of their subject. Consequently, you are a sturdy style about it, also, to study efficiently.

• +2 1

This is a very good post. Most expect to start and go straight to making profits and to be the best in their respective trade, however there is a major learning curve to anything that you may decide to do and in order to be good at anything you need to put in the hours and practice and that is the best way to learn and get good.

• +2 1

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

Depression is a disease that someone is born with so this is not just something that we feel and create ourselves. You should visit a doctor if you face this kind of problems while trading. That's my opinion 

On 2/11/2020 at 9:47 AM, ETheHedgehog said:

If you aren't dedicated enough to anything you won't be able to succeed in it, and trading isn't any different from that

I have dedicated my life to crypto and it has been great but crypto never seize to disappoint me sometimes.

For traders, especially newbies, always try to learn and learn continuously, learning for me is never enough. In addition, it requires perseverance and discipline. Better be a person who knows how to manage his emotions.

• +1 1

On 10/16/2019 at 12:36 PM, Donslens10 said:

In the typical scenario, most beginners, whether in music, love, or trading, tend to generate a huge amount of "germination" energy. What follows this jubilation
It is usually depression.
"I didn't realize that, to play the piano really well I need to practice four hours a day for years."
"That girl (boy) didn't seem very good until after knowing more about her personality."
"Trading is really a much harder business than I thought. Every time I take a step forward, it seems to be followed by two steps backwards."
This is the point where most beginner traders stop trading.

Never give up, walk forward with your forehead, this will then open the doors of opportunity to enter the next level of understanding, perception and interpretation.

Thank you very much for these words of encouragement, friend, sometimes it goes through 
the heads of many beginner traders even mine that once you start they want to withdraw 
since they do not see any change at the beginning or they see that they lose much more 
than they earn like this Take the advice, go ahead, don't give up and look for a video 
guide or something to help you understand what you're doing wrong.
  • +2 1

That's true, a lot of traders (most beginners) would give up in that situation. They think trading is easy like that, you start trading today and you earn like a pro! Trading needs time, you'll have to learn and practice a lot. In that journey, losing is there as well.

• +1 1
  • +2 2

Time is the ultimate weapon!

I believe that if you want to be good at something you need to love and practice everyday, commitment is the key to success every successful person now has done a lot hard work back then.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

"We grow by lifting others"

Learning is the mandatory first step for a trader. You cannot enter the market and trade randomly, otherwise it will result in the inevitable loss. Therefore, the golden advice for every newbie in the world of cryptocurrency and digital currencies is learning, because there are many concepts about blockchain technology and cryptocurrencies and how the market works, and it is very necessary to look at them.

• +2 2

Sure trading always causes one to experience a backwardness or failure whenever he tries to be successful and the key is never to give up but continue pulling up the stockens because the way to success is not easy to pass.

@Dorjoy12

• +1 1
  • +2 1

12 hours ago, George10 said:

Sure trading always causes one to experience a backwardness or failure whenever he tries to be successful and the key is never to give up but continue pulling up the stockens because the way to success is not easy to pass.

@Dorjoy12

@George10 firstly trading is a big task and for them who has big capital because we dont know when we will lose in trading or earn profit.. So if a member had small capital and he use his capital for doing trading then get lose... By get lose, he cant be success again as he has no capital again but those member has big capital, they lose but again do trade that lead them have success..            

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Thank you, I understand your point, but there are many who make mistakes. But it is not a problem. we should not make this mistake again but learn from those who make mistakes but repeat the same mistakes. 

• +2 1

On 10/15/2020 at 3:49 PM, SuperCrypto said:

Learning is the mandatory first step for a trader. You cannot enter the market and trade randomly, otherwise it will result in the inevitable loss. Therefore, the golden advice for every newbie in the world of cryptocurrency and digital currencies is learning, because there are many concepts about blockchain technology and cryptocurrencies and how the market works, and it is very necessary to look at them.

Many beginners enter the world of cryptocurrency and trade for profit directly and ignore that they have to learn a lot before starting to earn profits, so this is an important advice for all beginners in this field.
Knowledge is more important than profits.

• +2 2

On 10/16/2019 at 11:36 PM, Donslens10 said:

Never give up, walk forward with your forehead, this will then open the doors of opportunity to enter the next level of understanding, perception and interpretation.

like. If you chase to the end, success will come to you soon.

• +2 1

On 10/17/2019 at 12:56 PM, Nicecrypto said:

True, learning is a continuous thing, you don't stop learning and I believe that most people if they hear how people made money in crypto just want to jump in think it's that easy and forgetting the amount of time they need to put in to get the results.

learning is the main thing, if you don't have the proper knowledge or information of the interested domain then you will just waste your money, So first thing is to get some basic knowledge.

• +1 1

Youtube ChannelSocial media Assets, Websites and Plugins are available in a very reasonable price 😇 TALK Token is also acceptable.

Yes I do have a message for you my dear investors no matter what do not giveup work hard,Learn harder,be contented, do not be greedy and spare much of your time do not rush 

Yes, we must not stop pushing through,  success entails perseverance,  diligence, patience and confidence. You must believe in yourself not in someone else's method of doing things,  the harder we try,  we harder we improvise on something new. When trading it is not advisable to be in haste or an hurry to take profit. Success works with intelligence and wisdom, never stop learning and never stop trying harder, it is not a good idea to give up easily. 

Those who think that it is very easy and you can profit easily will suffer heavy losses. The matter is very bad. It cannot be done easily. You have to improve the matter by learning and studying so that you do not fail to complete things

• +4 1

On 10/16/2019 at 7:36 PM, Donslens10 said:

I didn't realize that, to play the piano really well I need to practice four hours a day for years

This is exactly the same with trading. I only have experience from crypto trading but I am sure this is the same for all other trading. It is very difficult without practising, you need years of experience to reach the top.

Determination and willpower can take you to success but if you are not loyal or interested with your work you can never be successful. Trading is hard but we need to be patient as it takes time to get experience gradually in trading and when we start getting profit we automatically got interested in it. So never loose hope.

• +2 1

We are constantly learning and it is necessary that we understand that when we have a loss in front of us, the market is still difficult and uncontrollable regardless of the system we have, but we can, we just need to stand firm in front of it and increase our ability to assume the defeats in order to start seeing profits.