I have a message for you my dear trader - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Donslens10

I have a message for you my dear trader

In the typical scenario, most beginners, whether in music, love, or trading, tend to generate a huge amount of "germination" energy. What follows this jubilation
It is usually depression.
"I didn't realize that, to play the piano really well I need to practice four hours a day for years."
"That girl (boy) didn't seem very good until after knowing more about her personality."
"Trading is really a much harder business than I thought. Every time I take a step forward, it seems to be followed by two steps backwards."
This is the point where most beginner traders stop trading.

Never give up, walk forward with your forehead, this will then open the doors of opportunity to enter the next level of understanding, perception and interpretation.

Discipline and order must be understood as the secret of success and achieve great degrees of success and respect
So you have to complete what started and do not stop it

15 hours ago, setifien said:

Commitment is the key to success in everything we do, we have to permanently learn new things every single day to stay updated especially in a field like crypto where changes are happening fast and new concepts are being realised  periodically

True, learning is a continuous thing, you don't stop learning and I believe that most people if they hear how people made money in crypto just want to jump in think it's that easy and forgetting the amount of time they need to put in to get the results.

Earn free Ethereum every 1 Hour

https://free-ethereum.io/?referer=243721

Your words are beautiful like poetry, yes we must make despair dominate us and we must control our emotions, despair in any matter that leads you to failure, the trader must show determination, patience and determination to reach his goal. There will be failed attempts but with determination you can succeed in the end.

On 12/23/2019 at 3:51 PM, Luv4me said:

Trading is really hard, it requires a lot of time, it need you full concentration and your attention to learn it

I think it don't requires lot of time. mainly in trading you just need to make buy order and sell order but you need to be patient when doing trading .

Your topic was a catalyst for me. Thank you. I think everyone makes mistakes in trading. This is not a problem. The problem is that we do not learn from our mistakes and make the same mistakes again.

Very beautiful words, my friend, and it calls for diligence, challenge and perseverance in order to achieve success more, mistakes always exist, but you must not stop from succeeding

If you aren't dedicated enough to anything you won't be able to succeed in it, and trading isn't any different from that

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

Thanks a lot for give me message. Actually we already know that trading is the best way to earn more money. Yobit is the best exchanger for trading

Thanks a lot. Actually we know that trading is the best way to earn more money. As a trader's thank you a lot for give me a message.

• +4 1

Great message its an amazing and also a wonderful message for every beginner those who get panic or loose their hope, you should never judge yourself by 1 mistake because that mistakes give you a better experience and a great chance to gain profit of it.

• +3 1
  • +5 1

Your post really motivate us.as we are in the trading and crypto field we always need motivation and the professional traders guidance .and at the beginning every newbie do lot of mistakes and loose their funds.

• +3 1

Trading is profitable but it's not simple, so having a lot of patience is the best techniques in trading, also dedicating yourself on what you're doing have high chance for you earn enough crypto. 

• +5 1

Of course, reading books and watching educational courses does not make us skilled in dealing with markets. It only gives us the theoretical basics. In order to become skilled traffickers we have to do business and stumble many times

• +3 1

On 10/16/2019 at 10:06 PM, Donslens10 said:
In the typical scenario, most beginners, whether in music, love, or trading, tend to generate a huge amount of "germination" energy. What follows this jubilation
It is usually depression.
"I didn't realize that, to play the piano really well I need to practice four hours a day for years."
"That girl (boy) didn't seem very good until after knowing more about her personality."
"Trading is really a much harder business than I thought. Every time I take a step forward, it seems to be followed by two steps backwards."
This is the point where most beginner traders stop trading.

Never give up, walk forward with your forehead, this will then open the doors of opportunity to enter the next level of understanding, perception and interpretation.

Right, trading required continuously learning for long time. I think a trader always remained as learner and he could not be perfect ever. Because market every time takes new move and you should have suitable strategy every time. So if you want to do trade then you should learn every time. And we should not give up because our hard work always gives us benefits.

• +1 1

Very nice advise,trading is not easy a lot of things can happen to you especially if you are lack of knowledge but,what ever happens don't feel bad,disappointed and frustrated,just use it as your guide to be a successful one.

• +4 1

trading is indeed hard,that's why hardwork and  patience is much needed and the fruits of it is sweet once you make it so never stop if you want to earn just keep and stay positive.

Yes, trading remains difficult, especially if it is trading, for a newly arrived user. This must be taken into account and, for me, trade is in the background. In the first place is an investment in cryptocurrency.

• +2 1

It is not an tranquil job, this is a reliable factor and wants existence to increase happening that will evade you to have a hold over your feelings and as well conviction in your control .. at that moment you will become a victorious agent .. come again? is chief in the initiation is not to get a move on and heedlessly as this will lead to frustration for sure.

• +3 1

It is an encouraging and useful message and it contains good information about persistence and continuity, learning more and developing itself every time, and this is for professionalism in trading or work that you want to succeed in.

• +5 1

THINK POSITIVE

This sound great, you have delivered it well, we don't need to give up some easily in trading, this isn't a good determination by anyone