Btc atm machine in Miami - Page 2 - Services - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Kingjames

Btc atm machine in Miami

Wow! A great news for btc, as a crypto enthusiast its quite satisfying to hear that they put btc as part of their everyday life too. Believers are increasing and that matter most. I also look forward to see and use it personally in my country soon especially when I buy at malls and restaurant. Change for good is a way of upgrading of our life to a hassle-free life. 

It is a great news for Miami.bitcoin ATM is needed in every develop country. It will easy for everyone and many people will be interested to earn Btc. 

Wow! Awesome! I'm glad to hear that other countries use bitcoin, because we all know that bitcoin will help us to improve more and help us to our financial problems.

What a great news! I am very sure that can help you with your transactions in bitcoin. I'm so happy for you.

I think it will be world best site for a while btc and ATM machine in Miami......

On 11/14/2019 at 2:03 PM, Rafbouk said:

Excellent news for cryptoworld in general. I’m positive we gonna see them everywhere from now on. Hold on to your seats BTC ATMs will be best you soon. Thanks for your input. 

Right to say bitcoin ATM is very good idea for crypto coins and in this waythe investors are easily buy btc from ATM.

It shows how popular bitcoin becomes around the world and how much it is developing every day. I soon every airport will get their own Bitcoin ATM machines.

I bet there was a line around the corner, when it introduced to the world. I'm happy to see such progress with Bitcoin, and I hope that this continues. Buying plane tickets with a Bitcoin ATM is something I never thought that I would see.

At least for a couple more years, but technology is finding new ways to better everyone's life. If they accept something more than Bitcoin, then that would be even better. I guess they don't have to because you can always convert your other currency into Bitcoin. 

Thanks for your interest my friend.
We consider this event a new development and progress achieved by Bitcoin.
In the coming years, the Crypto payment and withdrawal means will evolve.

That was good. Although I don't really understand how federal states law is there, but I think people will only see that it happens in the United States and as we know the United States is a reference for various countries, this is very good news and I hope various countries will follow this step.

Wonderful! That is a great news especially to bitcoin users who will go to miami. It will be convenient to them that they can use their bitcoin and they can withdraw money there. 

Well maybe in this coming year or in the future, in every country there will an atm machine for crypto, but right now only some countries already have this kind of atm machine, mostly countries who already legalize crypto or accepted crypto in their country. 

On 10/16/2019 at 4:56 PM, Kingjames said:

Miami international airport just got their Bitcoin atm machine and i believe it a good development that crypto is about to take over money  

what do you think?

Crypto can not take over money. They can only co-exist. It will just be a substitute and not a replacement. 

Currently bitcoin ATM machine is available some countries. If the bitcoin price reach to 50000$ the ATM machines will more increase in many countries.

Edited by Ufra

This is really good. This will let peoe in Miami to know more about city crypto. To more ATMs the more people will know cryptocurrencies.

To be said this is true, some other countries already have crypto atm machines, i hope soon this coming years, in all country, crypto atm machines will be launch too. this is a good stepping stone for crypto, because it's being accepted in other country. 

it is exceedingly attention-grabbing that this diligence is developing, but I fix not mull over it is the simply atm in Miami I reason in attendance are many, I recognize I adage on a site, but I carry out not be aware of I beg your pardon? it is called. at hand you be capable of find out every single one the atm of the world

Is this real? I hope that bitcoin ATM will be legalized in my country in order for us to withdraw our coins into real money easily.

Miami based bitcoin ATM maker Bitstop has recently installed Miami International Airport’s first crypto ATM, according to a press release issued October 15. The installation adds to the 106 machines the company has already placed across the U.S. Further, it raises important questions about the benefits and legality of traveling with crypto in lieu of cash, when it comes to declaration of assets.

I will love to hear that, it enormously encourages bitcoiner exchanges, Bitcoin ATM are in Miami, yet in most significant urban areas in America, I have additionally discovered numerous Bitcoin ATM in Singapore, I likewise discovered a Bitcoin ATM in Bali, Indonesia, Does your nation likewise have a Bitcoin ATM?.

On 10/16/2019 at 11:56 PM, Kingjames said:

Miami international airport just got their Bitcoin atm machine and i believe it a good development that crypto is about to take over money  

what do you think?

Indeed yes,

this is a good sign in the development of bitcoin and other crypto currencies, and i thing crypto will take over fiat money, it will co-exist,

but a little concern specially traveling abroad, how will asset declaration in terms of crypto?

Wow this is good development for bitcoin,  and I think we need to support this especially on people in Miami.