Btc atm machine in Miami - Services - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Kingjames

Btc atm machine in Miami

Miami international airport just got their Bitcoin atm machine and i believe it a good development that crypto is about to take over money  

what do you think?

I'd like to see ATMs pop up all over the world. Bitcoiners need more ways to cashout their funds besides using exchanges and traditional banking. 

A new bitcoin ATM machine added to the list and this is already looking great. It shows how popular bitcoin becomes around the world and how much it is developing every day

I'd love to hear that, it greatly facilitates bitcoiner transactions, Bitcoin ATM are not only in Miami, but in most major cities in America, I have also found many Bitcoin ATM in Singapore, I also found a Bitcoin ATM in Bali, Indonesia, Does your country also have a Bitcoin ATM?. 

I think crypto ATM's are especially well suited in public transportation hubs and airports, as well as in touristic places.  The opportunity is good.

20 hours ago, Rabby20 said:

Wow that such a great progress of bitcoin in real world. I heard that philipine has the most bitcoin atm machine to exchange it into fiat currency. 

Indeed the world has been into progressive development for bitcoin, and with ATM machines worldwide just expect more developed countries to adopt this kind of improvement. With regards to Philippines bitcoin atm machines I think there were selected Cities of their country implemented this, but not in general places.

Nice to know. Now People can easily exchange their btc to fiat currencies. I'd like to see more bitcoin atm all over the world. For making it true, bitcoin must be approved and accepted globally. I hope it will happen some day. 

I cannot believe it, it's finally happening !!

Miami can secure his future to develop his country. I don't know when it's happening again in India because the India will decided to band the cryptocurrency I don't know what will happen in this time !! forget about it, but I can happy the Miami will take a right decision. 

What do you do with BTC ATM?  You insert a BTC debit card, enter the password, and a shiny coin comes out?

On 10/16/2019 at 2:45 PM, SomeoneWellKnown said:

I'd like to see ATMs pop up all over the world. Bitcoiners need more ways to cashout their funds besides using exchanges and traditional banking. 

Speaking about Bitcoin ATMs, please be careful as there are lots of incidents about them (pickpocket, hacking, fake ATMs, etc.)

3 minutes ago, seriousguywithfunnypants said:

Speaking about Bitcoin ATMs, please be careful as there are lots of incidents about them (pickpocket, hacking, fake ATMs, etc.)

Would it help a mass adoption?  I think it would be cool to tell a friend to wait at the restaurant (at the airport, for now) and say... let me find a Bitcoin ATM around here.. I'll be right back 🙂

But what will you actually do when you found one?

On 10/16/2019 at 11:56 AM, Kingjames said:

Miami international airport just got their Bitcoin atm machine and i believe it a good development that crypto is about to take over money  

what do you think?

It is a great news to see mass adoption in cryptocurrencies. Also, Miami's GDP is quite high and their population is young. Young and rich people may interested in cryptocurrencies.

Why do you guys think bitcoin atms are a good thing? I really think it's a bad idea because of the constantly evolving hackers and it wouldn't be wise going out on public and doing some bitcoin transaction. 

On 10/16/2019 at 10:56 PM, Kingjames said:

~snip~

Have you use that?

Very interesting i think. But what kind be doing with that ATM machine? that was the next question.

wow, that's a good move. i hope there is at least one bitcoin ATM in my country too. but i think it's impossible since bitcoin still under regulation in my country.

it is very interesting that this industry is developing, but I do not think it is the only atm in Miami I think there are many, I know I saw on a site, but I do not know what it is called. there you can see all the atm of the world

thats great news! bitcoin ATMs will make people aware of bitcoin again. here in austria we also have a couple of them mostly in shopping malls or restaurants. the only problem i see with btc atms is that they usually charge a quite high fee

That is awesome and i think every airport has their own Bitcoin ATM machines. This will make their passenger safer in travelling from one country to another. They dont need to bring much cash but wallet or the phone is enough.

Another development!!

On 11/1/2019 at 5:24 PM, MumtazRioz said:

Wow! I wish they installed atms here and also stores accepting bitcoins here. It is sad to see how bitcoin is like nothing in most peoples eyes in my city, I wish they know about it more. 

Take it as an opportunity. As long as the majority of people don’t know/use bitcoin the price will stay relatively low. Buy now and enjoy the run when people will start using bitcoin

This is the most helpful, simple approach to change from crypto to fiat cash. The authorization in the money is giving indications of good changes. btc atm isn't excessively unusual in created nations. My nation has not advanced digital currencies yet. Indeed, even the economy is having a little issue. I am envisioning the fate of my nation. Is there a significant achievement to change the economy? 

it is exceptionally intriguing that this industry is growing, however I don't think it is the main atm in Miami I think there are many, I realize I saw on a site, yet I don't have a clue what it is called. there you can see all the atm of the world

On 10/16/2019 at 4:56 PM, Kingjames said:

what do you think?

Are you sure if is as you saythis means in nearest future crypto will take over money

US probably can consider as the most having atm bitcoin in the world because according to the data then US have 4098 locations from entire country and Miami maybe one of from those locations