After cryptocurrencies fall, stable currencies gain market share - Page 3 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Beromnia

After cryptocurrencies fall, stable currencies gain market share

Yes, you are right, but I do not prefer to work in stable currencies because there is not much trading on these currencies.

I think the stable coins will get much growth when prices of cryptocurrencies are down , because when the prices are dropping people will wants to pull out their funds and profit so there won't lose when price drops, so instead of them withdrawal to fiat, there exchange to stable coin, and keep their money there till when there wants to invest.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

while most currencies have now recovered from the crash, USDT still holds a place in the top 5, and it shows that while volatility is desired, stability is just as important

BetFury                                                   

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

The fixed currencies become a refuge for many when the market and prices drop, especially since many prefer to wait for the market to calm and its movement calm and then enter into investments and thus it is really a good refuge to preserve capital in difficult times.

I think it all depends on the situation and what is happening in the world. As we know, the beginning of the pandemic and coronavirus caused us to start selling our assets and cryptocurrency, and accordingly, Fiat has risen in level, and is now more active!

How does the ranking system works ? How the ranks  are given ? I think most of people  shifte their money in stable coins and they got more value ir something  like that.

On 4/4/2020 at 8:02 PM, malik6314193 said:

Yes of course when there is too much down then people will also Choose stable coin but as prices will up people will choose crypto coins. 

yes , stable coin is really neasesry for Crypto market because sometimes whole market is in dump mode , then we should be store our fund in stable currency . stable coin are stable they didn't showing too Much pump or dump in market .

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

This is easy to explain because stable coins do not lose their price. But they also make more stable coins as they mint new tokens. This raises their market cap. It seems that stable coins are trending now and may gain a lot more from the market dominance.

this is some new changes through the marketing the coins are setting a different way now but what now would the old coins would still go back to the same value or only increase its value but not back its rightful values i wonder what changes could happen around this year?

That's obvious tho. If the value of crypto decreases, then people start using the stablecoins for all other purposes. Some people convert their crypto to stablecoins so that they don't lose thier money.

It's not a surprise thing to whom is well experienced with Crypto market, dropped down of BTC value it's just for a short while, it's known for it unique feature of high volatility. As such make it possible for one to make a profit

its a natural tendency of the people to reduce their loss that's why they covert their asset into stable coin. Crypto value will up and down because of the market strategy, during this pandemic the price of the crypto is down. Thts's why lots of people are ready to grab more and more coins.

At times like these, the conversion of these currencies is fixed to not lose our money and to buy back from the bottom It is considered our refuge in the event that the market's vision is not clear or when it is violent in its movement

• +1 1

Market still chance go to up and this time market touch the sky and i hope that soon crypto market is going to be legal in all over the world and that time crypto market touch the sky because so many peoples will invest it this market at that time.

BetFury                                                   

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I believe that there must be stable coins that refer to the value of unstable coins.
It is part of the crypto system, although manipulation can exist and cause some personal interests to grow more than they should. Thank you very much for the comment, success and much profit !!! Good luck

This is normal, as the demand for stable cryptocurrencies has increased dramatically, everyone wants cash, the collapse of Bitcoin during that period upset the scales in the market. And perhaps this will be in the interest of stable currencies in the long run, because this has increased their market value and size currently in the market after their issuance.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

That is why when we talk about the future of crypto i always see stable coins ahead, this is because you can not call crypto money when it is not stable.

• +3 1

Firstly, this post is very useful, and I hope you publish it every month as a newsletter on currency news
Secondly, this development in currencies is amazing because it encourages people to invest their money in these currencies that are rising to the top.

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

Whenever it will happen it comes out. Mean whenever the market will fall the other option is there which is stable coins. That will be choosen.

This happens because they are stable, other coins drop in valuation in market cap and stable coins being stable they hold their position. If they print more stable coins then they rise more, like Tether that is again close to reach third position.

• +2 1

I think with the rise of stable coins there can be some more stability in the total market cap of the market especially if they reach closer to 50 billion dollars market cap. This will help reduce the big damage done by huge dips that wipe billions from the total market cap. I am most interested in Bitcoin yet the market cap of all crypto is important for some investors.

• +1 1

There are some more but these are the basic stable coins the market offers. They increase the market share when market drops because their market cap is always rising as they are used more often having high volumes in trading and they mint a billion more each month for the last year.

The USDT alone is more than 20 billion coins today. I would not expect this at all, but if there is demand it keeps adding more in any chain this demand is requested. USDC is also rising rapidly and can become a competitor to usdt in case it has legal problems.

On 3/19/2020 at 5:34 PM, Beromnia said:

Welcome with me

While most cryptocurrencies have lost half of their market value in one month, many stable currencies have experienced recent growth in their market share.
 There are currently six stable currencies among the top 50 cryptocurrencies by market value.

* USDT Tether is ranked fourth

* USDC ranks 17th after it ranked 30th

* Paxos is ranked 27th from 42nd

Other stable currencies achieve noticeable gains, such as:
* TUSD climbed to the top 50 cryptocurrencies by market value - up from 60th to current rank as 35th best cryptocurrency.

* Binance Dollars (BUSD), which was launched just six months ago, made a tremendous gain, and from February 16 to March 15, Binance Dollars jumped from 243 to 36
* The stable DAI coin has also penetrated the top 50 cryptocurrencies by market capitalization.

I see a lot of potential in stable coins because they are a good refuge for when the market is in the red and I think that for this reason they are more popular every day and I see a lot of potential.

• +2 1