How crypto currencies created? - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

How crypto currencies created?

I have a question how  crypto currencies created. And from  where exchanges purchase crypto.  We purchase and transfer  our crypto  from  exchanges. We purchase their as we like. But exchanges get crypto from  where? 

Edited by Ch Ayyan
  • Useful or interesting 7
  • +1 8
  • +2 4
  • +3 3
  • +4 2
  • +5 1

l don't know exactly where is it born. But l can say it is something secret of this world. Which nobody knows the answer of this question. 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • -1 4
  • +1 1
  • +2 1

The goal of the creator of Bitcoin Satoshi Nakamoto is about the fast and cheap transaction between person without third party this means Peer to Peer, I think this is the real secret of Satoshi Nakamoto.

• +1 3
  • +2 1

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

Cryptocurrencies are created through software and are supported through external funds using trading platforms and exchanges. I believe that the first currency was created in this way

• +1 1

On 3/19/2020 at 4:40 PM, Ch Ayyan said:

I have a question how  crypto currencies created. And from  where exchanges purchase crypto.  We purchase and transfer  our crypto  from  exchanges. We purchase their as we like. But exchanges get crypto from  where? 

The first active crypto currency was Bitcoin, created by Satoshi Nakamoto. These currencies have a value and each one has its own value. But you must understand that this value is existed online only.

• +2 1

Satoshis nakamoto created first crypto currency in 2008 called bicoin I think is created cryptography algorithm, in this process so many mathematics calculation solved and new codes generated, but exactly i have no knowledge but I know anything I share here, but crypto change so many thinks, like transaction fees low and one person to another person without involved any third person like peer to peer transaction.

Is a good question i’m also want to know answer about this question, i’ » interesting about cryptocurrency, so i want to know how this coin created. So if someone know how , please share with us.

I don't know exactly how they are created but i think they are created at any exchange and from their they are spread in others exchanges. But i am not confirmed about that. 

Exchanges will normally purchase any coin from actually the coins network or the company of that coin, that is, having to reach to the creator on such decisions of having to buy coins into an exchange, especially when it's  still a new coin on the market

I do not know how crypto currencies created but It is an interesting idea to know about especially we are engaging in different platforms of crypto currencies. I will research about that.

Cryptocurrencies are created by coding. It programming on blockchain. Exchanges dont purchase crypto, they list crypto, for doing that they charge a hefty amount from those coin developers.I think cryptopia now defunct exchange took around 25k

Thanks for the help and God bless you so much we are all suppose to really understand how it works and am still reading a lot of paper am hoping it does help me understand some of the things that are used and I want to create my own and in time see what goes on, especially on real estate.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +2 1

Exchanges don't need to get crypto, unless they want to have a market maker. Exchanges are created to facilitate trades between users, they are not merchants to sell the cryptocurrencies. Seriously your question is not just one. It is many questions that you need to do research on your own by using google and figure out how it all works. You are not a beginner now you should spent time to find out these questions as asking all these questions are too general, and everyone finds the answers on his own, as theyare all easy to find.

On 3/19/2020 at 7:40 PM, Ch Ayyan said:

Exchanges buying their funds from project directly from projects sites or from others exchanges like when we sold our crypto currencies into market price then it means we selling to other person's it means we selling our assets to exchanges. So exchanges has huge Reserve funds. 

Well cryptocurrencies was first created by Satoshi Nakamoto in 2009 and I think the reason he created the cryptocurrencies was for fast transaction and also for many other things best known to him but the fact is I don't really know how it was created.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

i don't know about the creating process of the cryptocurrency.may be it was created pn the basis of the some developing systems through th devices 

• -1 2

A simple answer would be, they are created from source code and they are then listed on exchanges for us to trade.

The crypto came after the creation of the blockchain, where Satoshi Nakoto made the first transfer of the blockchain using bitcoin, and from there the bitcoin and crypto were launched.

On 3/19/2020 at 10:40 PM, Ch Ayyan said:

I don't really know when the crypto currencies invented also i don't know how they did it. All i know is crypto currencies gave us source of income so i'm already satisfied with it. I think they get crypto from the supply abd demand. Correct me if i'm wrong, thanks. 

Cryptocurrency like bitcoin was created by satoshi Nakamoto and introduced to the blockchain technology in 2009 and there about 21million bitcoins in circulation that are mined by miners and exchanged through exchanges to some other cryptocurrencies.

Edited by George10
  • +1 2

Cryptocurrency is manufactured in a complex way through the use of several programming languages, and then it is combined with trading platforms after contracting with them

THINK POSITIVE

The creation of cryptocurrencies requires special programming, good capital, support from investors, and promotion of the currency in order for it to be a successful currency, otherwise this currency will be dead and without any value.

I don't think anyone can give you an accurate answer to your question about how to create a digital currency, but according to my opinion, creating a digital currency is subject to sophisticated software in data processing and mathematical equations

I don't know what is cryptocurrency .where it comes from ..how cryptocurrency is invented... I don't know . I just only know it is something due to we earn money

• -2 1
  • +1 1

In short you have to be a programmer to be able to make any cryptocurrencies, tokens however can be made by non-programmers and normal people with the use of ethereum network and it is a rather easy process to create a token too.