How crypto currencies created? - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

How crypto currencies created?

The cryptocurrencies are obtained from advanced mining, exchanges or other pages exchange these cryptocurrencies so that people who want to invest buy cryptocurrencies, saving the mining work, they are created from a programming, details I cannot give you because I am not one of that field specifically, but that is where they are created.

If you want to create cryptocurrency, you need to learn about programming language with professional level.

But now we can create smart contract cryptocurrency token by using ETH and TRON platform.

To create smart contract tokens you don't need to know about programming language.

Indeed, cryptographic currencies are generated using certain algorithms, and to achieve them, as well as to manage transactions, processing power is needed. Putting your computer to work creating new blocks and approving transactions is what's known as Bitcoin mining.

If you have more detailed information, please write it here, I appreciate it.

Cryptocurrencies are digital signals built on cryptographic functions. In other words, cryptocurrencies are encrypted bit streams transmitted and stored on a network.

Cryptographic money is made by code. By and large, new coins are made when exchanges are affirmed by a cycle known as mining. All things considered, while coins like Bitcoin and Ethereum use mining, only one out of every odd digital currency utilizes mining to produce new coins and coins can be made some different ways also.

• +3 1

It is a very difficult question to answer. I have been in this world for years and yet I would not know how to answer your question, at least not correctly. Thank you for asking that question, because I know that someone will come to remove that doubt.

• +2 1

On 3/19/2020 at 11:40 PM, Ch Ayyan said:

I have a question how  crypto currencies created. And from  where exchanges purchase crypto.  We purchase and transfer  our crypto  from  exchanges. We purchase their as we like. But exchanges get crypto from  where? 

As you know, Bitcoin was a project conducted and signed by "Satoshi Nakamoto" on 2008. And I use the quotation because  nobody has confirmed this person exists in real; sometimes say he does, others say that the real person has a name and used the pseudonym of Satoshi Nakamoto (such as Nick Szabo or Hal Finney) and some say that it's a team that used that name as representation of itself.

The project was basically based con cryptography and the possibility of using a P2P network to send money. It's a really awesome story, you can get lots of information about it from sources like wikipedia, or even the learning sections of Binance or OKEx. It was a small step in the beginning, but has changed the world deeply, in the economic side.

Of course in cryptotalk as well; here we are XD

The prime generation is mining (miners are stand-alone or collective mining pools that sell the tokens generated to earn money; exchanges feed some big pools and get funds from them) using programs to solve complex algorithms and provide solutions with the mining client. Those solutions are tokenizable, so the program can generate a "proof" that is a encrypted code and works like a "digital coin". Exchanges also use the users' cryptocurrencies, encouraging to stake and use their system, that provides them great benefits allowing transactions and trading (you know, the "taker" and "maker" fees)

I hope it helps. Please, some of this content comes from my humble knowledge, correct me if I said something incorrect 🙂

Edited by DennisChannels
Completing information.
  • +2 1

If you're not earning BFG right now... it's because you don't want to.

bf_320x50.png.9ae4d9cd20f0afcbe3f8ddcb0e42b3a9.png

Click on the banner and unleash your possibilities.

I think there are three concepts of making crypto currencies, and though am not so good with the technical part of it but there is a chance that you need to look at other options,.

1. The idea that is behind the whole concept, then there is 

2. The practicality of it, do people think you make sence.

3. Will the people be interested with your project because all you want is to sell and get fund.

I think thats how the theory part of it runs.

• +3 1

The main and biggest resource of the cryptocurrencies is Mining and people are mining the cryptocurrencies and these are regulating.

On 3/21/2020 at 11:47 AM, Brand1 said:

Cryptocurrencies are created through software and are supported through external funds using trading platforms and exchanges. I believe that the first currency was created in this way

Yes, dear friend, I very much agree with you in this answer provided to the topic since more or less it is how cryptocurrencies are created, it is what I believe too
Lots of tea and big profits for the whole community
A big greeting

Cryptocurrencies are mined using blockchain technology. once a person creates cryptocurrency it is out of their hands because it is not under their control once it enters the internet domain. This makes cryptocurrencies a decentralized currency system which is of more importance than centralised currency system of each country. Using computer softwares and high processing programs the users can also create cryptocurrencies which can be treated among users in the internet platform.

Regarding cryptocurrencies, any professional person in the field of cryptocurrencies can set up a currency project and then work to implement it. As for the platforms, they receive requests to add a currency through the originator of the currency with an understanding of the agreed amount for the inclusion of the currency on the platform.

You take part in to be a programmer to be clever to designate any cryptocurrencies tokens still container be prepared by non programmers and natural populate with the practice of ETH exchange ideas and it is a significantly painless progression to initiate a gesture moreover.

the concept of cryptocurrencies is primarily based on removing centralization and the manage of banks, and carrying out transactions without the presence of an intermediary, so the concept of these currencies has favored many people around the arena, and they commenced to shop for those currencies and trade them, and as a result they acquired their contemporary fee, based at the provide  and the call for for this cryptocurrency.

• +1 1

The idea for cryptocurrencies is an old idea, but the first successful actual application of it was Bitcoin based on its own transmission network according to a serial production method that has every four years, after which the Ethereum network and other networks appeared.

As for me, I do not have any information on how to create cryptocurrencies and from where stock exchanges buy cryptocurrencies. We hope to publish topics that explain to us how this matter is done.

I think that the first currency was Bitcoin and it is created by Satoshi Nakamoto. But I am not sure about that  If anyone knows about it then kindly tell us. 

I do not know about where it is create and how it generate but it is the secret of the creator. I think it is generated by computerized special process then it made but it create then how its chance to deleted.

Honestly, I don't know about this clock. I have been in this cryptocurrency for 2 years so I don't know about this clock yet. I have also seen that many cryptocurrencies are being used every day. I also want to know how to make crypto currency.

My friend, the first coin created was Satoshi in 2008, where the currency was named to form this information that I know about the Bitcoin currency, as cryptographic algorithms have been created in order to solve many accounts and these codes are created

We want to know about some of the coins that were made for this, then we can find out something good here because if we can discuss this issue well, then we can find out something good about this issue. In fact, here we need to discuss every issue very easily.  I hope to be able to create something better one day here

On 3/22/2020 at 2:47 PM, Honny143 said:

Satoshis nakamoto created first crypto currency in 2008 called bicoin I think is created cryptography algorithm, in this process so many mathematics calculation solved and new codes generated, but exactly i have no knowledge but I know anything I share here, but crypto change so many thinks, like transaction fees low and one person to another person without involved any third person like peer to peer transaction.

I don't have much knowledge about the inception and creation of 'Crytocurrency'

Although, Satoshi Nakamoto as u mentioned was known to have created the first Cryptocurrency (Bitcoin). But the rest of the issue or system is obviously unknown to many users here.

We're still looking forward to discern it's inception.

Your question.is really interested and unique.I think it must have been made through some software .But I have not proper knowledge of it but some seniors can tell you about it, if anyone has information, then can share 

On 3/19/2020 at 7:40 PM, Ch Ayyan said:

I have a question how  crypto currencies created. And from  where exchanges purchase crypto.  We purchase and transfer  our crypto  from  exchanges. We purchase their as we like. But exchanges get crypto from  where? 

Hey buddy! I like your question and told you about crypto currencie. Basically crypto currencie made by programing prosses. Off course we purchase and sell crypto currencie and in this mathod we earn money with profit and loss

I am also beginner in the cryptoworld and want to knows about cryptocurrency . from where it was  generated and when it was introduced .