How crypto currencies created? - Page 7 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

How crypto currencies created?

You asked a brainy question my dear felly friend ,but I will try hear from other due to the lack of observation or information iam lacking for the topic you have created or innovated

• Useful or interesting 1

I think no one know the answer of your question and not know where comes from the cryptocurrency and how invented no one can give answer we just know that we earning the currency and how to.imvest and.save in our wallets .

The development of cryptocurrencies is still a mystery that how and when these currencies are created. I also don't know the reason or method of creating this remarkable currency.

But i know that bitcoins were created by a person called satoshi nakamoto. As i am a beginner i don't know much history of these digital currencies.

• +3 1

As far as I know, cryptocurrency is created through a programming process that contains rewarded coins to assist in the information process but also for those who bought during the ICO process, the currencies exchanged are usually owned by their users and the list is processed  An agreement between the development team that will be listed, good luck.

Cryptocurrencys is an internet based medium of exchange which uses cryptographical functions to conduct financial transactions. Cryptocurrencys leverage blockchain technology to gain decentralization, transparency, and immutability.The most important features of cryptocurrencys is that it is not controlled by any Central authority.

• +4 1

cryptocurenccy is created by code.in many cases new coins are created, when transection are congormed by a process called mining.Many otjer method are avalibe to creat cryptocurrenccy.

Many of the cryptocurrency exchange platforms are associated with mining companies, apart from this they are associations founded by members who already owned large volumes of cryptocurrencies, on the other hand the same process that is carried out between users also provides liquidity to these platforms with the payment of small commissions for using them that are added according to the number of members who participate. In conclusion, the exchange platforms obtain liquids by associates and commissions.

• +3 1

Always act with conscience and a sense of camaraderie and every time you make a post, stop for a moment and review in detail the posts of other members around you, so that you can give your respective reaction. :classic_wink:

Frankly, I was really curious about the answer to this question. Because when a coin first enters the market, how do they develop it. I think they make it popular first. Later, big investments are made.

Edited by tobom

Cryptocurrencies are created through codes and cryptographic functions that are designed to gradually reduce their total production as time progresses

There are many resources and sources for obtaining cryptocurrencies, the most important of which is mining, which is used to search for currencies ... the work team proposes the currency and puts a specific number of it and a method for fetching it ... The Miners mine it and trade it and thus the stock exchange gets its currencies.

I just only know it is something due to we earn money and these currencies have a valuable and each one has its own value and but you must understand that value is existing online only.

I really don't knwo about it  and far so long i was searching for this but when i read this post and read out some replies so i get the idea and know about this that how its come into being 

As for me I have no idea on how it is created but we love the platform and also gain from the forum and the investment aspect for the exchange in the coins with this I will take my time to study and no more about the cryptocurrency.

• Useful or interesting 1

Cryptocurrencies are created by high level system of that is specific amount of Cryptocurrency is made the bitcoin amount of approximately 20000 million in the world. 

I don't think anyone can give you an accurate answer to yoy question about how to create a digital currency, creating a digital currency is a subject.

Hello dear friends, I thank all those who respond to this publication, since they have information that also interested me and thanks to all the users who have responded to this publication, I have been able to obtain information on how cryptocurrencies were created
A big greeting to the whole community

To be very frank and precise, A lot of available members and active members here couldn't precisely tell the origin of this wonderful and beautiful forum as most of them are obviously new members into the world of crypto but we can all solve the ignorance by doing a sensitive research about it's origin.

On 3/19/2020 at 7:40 PM, Ch Ayyan said:

I have a question how  crypto currencies created. And from  where exchanges purchase crypto.  We purchase and transfer  our crypto  from  exchanges. We purchase their as we like. But exchanges get crypto from  where? 

The objective of the maker of Bitcoin Satoshi Nakamoto is about the quick and modest exchange between individual without outsider this implies Peer to Peer, I think this is the genuine mystery of Satoshi Nakamoto.

My friend I have researched that first if we want to create our own crypto curriency then at first we have a lot of money for spending for this purpose first we create our own application or our own website then we created our currency and at the start we start mining for that currency and distribute that currency in others 

Investing in online earning sites and earning about 30 Yobit per month is useless in reading topics on this forum to become an ideal stable in cryptocurrencies and gain experience

On 3/19/2020 at 4:40 PM, Ch Ayyan said:

I have a question how  crypto currencies created.

Some are mined, others are premined and just sold by the team of developers to potential investors. 

And from  where exchanges purchase crypto.

Exchanges don't purchase crypto, except if they want to for their reasons. Traders and investors purchace.

We purchase and transfer  our crypto  from  exchanges. We purchase their as we like. But exchanges get crypto from  where? 

From miners and early investors, or traders like us that already bought and want to sell.

I have a question

This was many questions not one.

I have also a same question how crypto currency created and i am also here for learning about how they will created and i also see so many good comments who is full of knowledge so i hope senior give us good knowledge about when they created and how

The main objective with which I created the cryptocurrency was its fluidity and without people in between or identities, nothing only an efficient and safe form of payment that soon each and every one of the People of the cryptographic world use it

I am also in this situation to get know about how crypto currency created because now they are so much popular in the world and every one use this good opportunity so i am working here a lot to earn and learn here so please any tell us how crypto currency created