To those with very long posts - Page 3 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Maroua

To those with very long posts

Yes you right we need a good topic a useful topic but and a short topic , that is true, but some time to understand the topic good we have to do a long topic, in this case is not a problem, but just try to short your topic.

On 3/30/2020 at 3:54 PM, michael3 said:

Ikr, usually the longer the post or topic will make other people get bored quickly, and that post or topic will not much response.

They won't get bored if Every detail is important interesting ad useful, like topics of @DIY Tube Video

14 minutes ago, CrimBit2020 said:

There are many posts and topics that really make sense about long on this forum. Short posts are not better like long posts. 

To be fair they are all good when and if they are good, there is a reason for along and short post, some short post could be bad and some long post could be real boring.

• Useful or interesting 1

15 hours ago, teminalibug said:

They won't get bored if Every detail is important interesting ad useful, like topics of @DIY Tube Video

I agree, but I read several long topics that don't provide useful details but just repeat words with different words.

14 hours ago, teminalibug said:

To be fair they are all good when and if they are good, there is a reason for along and short post, some short post could be bad and some long post could be real boring.

Agree! A short post with a lot of ideas and sence is much better than a long one that is full of redundancy. Honestly speaking guys.

14 hours ago, DoboniAyuuii said:

But, long posts are more better because it as a lot of ideas than short posts. Check for the two on this forum and see the best. Long posters are the best.

Where long or short, could be better or worse, it goes both ways, sometimes it is necessary that one is as brief as possible and sometimes it is necessary to do do much explaining.

17 hours ago, michael3 said:

I agree, but I read several long topics that don't provide useful details but just repeat words with different words.

That is why i said, it does nit matter a topic is long or short, depends on the necessity, some words are not necessary sometimes they are.

1 hour ago, ChilBran said:

Even, if asked moderators to tell us the most spammed posts, moderators will choose short posts. I agree with you but long post contain more meaningful contents. 

Sorry but you are not agreeing with me if you stand on only long posts, because i'm on both, i said it goes both ways depends ion the writer.

On 3/19/2020 at 4:12 PM, Maroua said:

Sometimes we see long posts, I hope that you do not write very long words because it is difficult to focus if the post is long and includes several topics to respond to, I hope you write a medium-sized and understandable publication. Because there are many beginners in the forum, if you write more than one topic, it is difficult to respond Very much, I hope you can understand it.

Hello my friends in this forum. Yes, your words are correct because the beginners cannot answer the questions if their content includes several topics behind reducing the content to one or two topics.

Yes i agree with you that there are some users who write very long posts about the topics which makes very difficult for the users to read it fully so we as a poster we need to shorten some posts which could split its meanings to the users of the forum.

On 3/28/2020 at 7:18 AM, Calvinpriva said:

Writing long or short posts its depending with what you have to share in the forum. Sometimes you can have something to teach or explain it and it may be a long post. But if you can make your post short in any way, it will be good for many members to read them.

Right it's depend on what the post centent but if it's very long i prefer people dont quote all post because it become hard to scroll down and see other comment , that's why we should quote a short part for example 

23 minutes ago, ethan1751 said:

I agree with what you say, making short and long posts is only legal for us to do. As long as what is explained indeed must be long, so people understand our posts.

The more long the more explanation you can put of course and help other to good understand without put to many question , I encourage that 

On 3/19/2020 at 7:12 PM, Maroua said:

Sometimes we see long posts, I hope that you do not write very long words because it is difficult to focus if the post is long and includes several topics to respond to, I hope you write a medium-sized and understandable publication. Because there are many beginners in the forum, if you write more than one topic, it is difficult to respond Very much, I hope you can understand it.

It depend on topic some need details and some need not.But the the explanation of topic always help new comers where they don't have to ask many questions they can easily get the points from content.They understand the content and use information from topic for various places.The detailed topics are bad from my prospective .But the topic must contain related content not some extra lines.

You're right, my friend. The long article of some of us may be boring and lose its usefulness Essay writing should focus on the main points in a nutshell BecauseThe best words are what they say and indicate it is meaning.

لكسب

1   https://ecoinofficial.org/referral/8704hg0

2   http://t.me/animalfarm_V2_Bot؟start=470526578

Yes, this is true. Some long posts cause boredom for beginners and new users. I prefer posts that contain the full meaning and are brief, and then the question and the contradiction of the comments are made about the details of the publication.

2 hours ago, scorpiali said:

The more long the more explanation you can put of course and help other to good understand without put to many question , I encourage that 

Of course, because all also needs a broad description. some users need more information in order to get the results of the research conducted. it's very helpful.

I know long post are topics forum members not read fully, but its depends the topic are comment is important, because some topics are not explain in 100 characters its need some lengthy, so that time we write long posts, but iam not suggests always wrote long post, but some times its  happens, then don't this topics because every topic have their own meaning and importance.

1 hour ago, ChilBran said:

This is wrong. Long posts are very good. About what I think you are talking about, it is people that will quote long post.  Quoting long posts is wrong but long post is good. You can just quote a specific part of long post. 

You are right, I do not deny that long posts contain a lot of useful information, but sometimes the reader feels bored and has to leave the publication in the middle, so I try to say that it is better to shorten the information in a way that attracts the reader and does not make him alienate from the article.

2 hours ago, rianpedia said:

Of course, because all also needs a broad description. some users need more information in order to get the results of the research conducted. it's very helpful.

Yes right any one have some capability to learn we are not same to learn with the same way the best way is to more explain to have more understand people 

7 minutes ago, kirubel said:

Actually the long posts are copied from google, its boring to read long posts,  

You realize that some of us put real effort in writing informative posts? Not everyone copies their content from Google!

Actually I stopped trying to write informative posts here. 50% of the members don’t care, and 50% complain that my topics are too long and complicated.

This has become a depressing community, only caring about whether they get their satoshis.

Edited by johant123

Finally a currency which I believe might become a stable coin with a good future (community controlled Ecoin)

Look, read the FAQ, and sign up for free here: https://ecoinofficial.org/referral/n9zk2s0

I said right, my friend. Really, I think long posts become very boring when I read them, so I prefer writing posts in a concise and concise manner and it contains all that is useful about bitcoin and cryptocurrencies. Good luck, dear.

لكسب

1   https://ecoinofficial.org/referral/8704hg0

2   http://t.me/animalfarm_V2_Bot؟start=470526578

I am agree with you, many members of this froum Post long article here. Actually I it's difficult to read , because when want to respons of that article  becomes quite hard . If you post medium sized post that would be so good for us. Please give if say something wrong.

Yes, rather, those long and boring topics for people who do not like to read a lot are stolen from an article somewhere and also their form is untidy and makes it difficult to read or understand them.

THINK POSITIVE

The main aspect of each post is not length of it, but how useful each post is, it's very important to keep the language and message as productive as possible, this is exactly what "get paid by post" campaign endorses. There is no need to continue this discussion.

Topic closed.