A Recommendation For Beginners - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Cammer

A Recommendation For Beginners

On 3/19/2020 at 2:44 PM, Cammer said:

Hello. 

A lot of beginners in the crypto world tend to start with faucet sites, which are a big waste of time. I mean we all know, you can barely earn one dollar in 3 weeks from these sites!

The best way to start in crypto without any money or profit is to fo freelancing jobs, which pay you decent amount of money for a specific job you do. With that, you improve your talent and you earn money.

Good luck!

i do completely agree to you but the problem is that i have been desperately trying to get freelancing job but cant. Can yiu suggest how can i start woth absolutely no experience at all? 

Working on the faucet site is a waste of time and we can not earn a lot of by working long hours. In this case, the freelancing site plays a very important role in earning money. They pay good money. However, working on a freelancing site requires expertise on a particular job.

Well actually it's true beginners try to start up faucets site and truly it's a waste of time because the money there would earn from that faucet site would be very low , so for me I think this site (Cryptotalk) is enough for every bigginer to start up with .

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Yup. There are many beginners that have come here in search of online money they can earn. And this will be best website where they can almost 30k satoshis per day by their comments. There are many websites that gives the bribe of payment. But mostly they are fake. 

What you say is true that taps sites are the biggest things that waste our time and they do not pay large sums to subscribers so we have to work in writing articles or selling pictures or in the field of YouTube so that we can achieve and collect the capital

BetFury                                                   

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Good idea friend, though many successful traders and investors have started with faucets. But for now there are many things that can give your crypto though its not easy but you can earn a lot if you will focus.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

faucets sites are just waste of the time.in that we have to work very hard and have to patience till multiple weeks and at thr end we get only one dollar or less.and aslo frrelancing sites are not that much worthy.so i am not agree with the freelancing sites too

Yes, this is a good recommendation for beginners. You should avoid working with these faucets and link shortening sites and watch ads because they are a waste of time.

THINK POSITIVE

10 minutes ago, Badman001 said:

I want to share a story , when I was New in market Then I think faucets is best Way of earning , after that I join some forum's , then i start joins airdrop and bounty program . after that trading 😞 Crypto market is too deep we need a lot of time to understand it .

I agree. Also, most of the Airdrops now are scam and a big waste of time and a big disappointment. However, Cryptotalk gives us hope again to earn!

3 hours ago, laska smrtici said:

Through my experience it was a failed experiment and I actually wasted a lot of time to collect some useless cents and for this you should avoid working in the faucets

We have all started with small earnings from faucet sites and we thought we will get rich from these sites! It turned out to be much harder and we wasted our time on these sites.

43 minutes ago, Abefe2 said:

We all passed that stage but for now if you said that you will be starting from faucet, I will actually feel sorry for you.

You are not wrong as faucets and pay per click are waste of time. We are no more beginners and we should have known this. 

On 3/27/2020 at 7:14 PM, mbilalgsher said:

i do completely agree to you but the problem is that i have been desperately trying to get freelancing job but cant. Can yiu suggest how can i start woth absolutely no experience at all? 

I think that you can try to earn here in crypto talk before starting because you will earn here and learn. And then you can learn things in cryptocurrencies like making investments and doing trades and exchanging value of coins and in the halving period. 

Yes it is a waste of time and does not give much
Everyone must start with capital in order to learn to trade and start with it to earn money.

• +1 1

Yes you are right friend many people are work here other. And they can not get high paid or profit.so first he must know about this forum  

Admittedly,faucets are where we started,its can be considered as waste of time for some but for others it is really great source for them especially those who have lots of friends or followers which boost their earnings through the referral program. But you are right,there are better way to earn more decent amount,like this forum where we earn while we learn.

Exactly i also agree with you most of the beginners use faucets to earn crypto coins which i think really is a wastage of time and earning is also very low rather we should prefer to do some activities or jobs which will give a good amount income in very less time.

I think that you are right in the sense that faucets are a complete and utter waste of time to earn from if you do not have a very good referral network in which case you will be able to earn in a passive manner. But i think that it is also important to remember that this is a good way to start out. The best way to start out, which i had hoped i found out when i started in in forums like this where you can learn and earn much more than you can from a faucet.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

Yep, find a field in cryptocurrency that you like more than the others and learn everything about it and read every single information about them, it will take a lot of effort and it will consume a lot of your time but when after that you cam to realize how much easier for you to find a job you'll know that it worth all of the effort.

Edited by lharost

I agree with you as freelancing jobs only require the skills that have and help you to gain experience with those skills and beginners can join this forum and earn from here beside freelancing.

I think wasting the most of time in low earning faucet sites is not a good idea. If you are newbie in the crypto world, I would like to recommend you, please try to learn more about all the essential facts in the crypto world and start crypto tradings to earn benefits. 

• +2 1

Whenever I see any post in which beginner I need help. I always try to give reply to them. Because my priorities are the beginners. I know how a beginners feel because I am once face that problems

On 3/19/2020 at 8:00 PM, Sezar55 said:

Hello my dear friend Yes this is really true and I am one of the people who started with taps and the like and it is really a waste of time and never reliable but the work here in this forum is reliable and paid daily

Faucets site is not the recommended way to make money I also I perticipated I many site to make money even survey but it I come to realize the impact of crypto talk.

yes, faucets used to be a lot more profitable when bitcoin had lower prices, but now they are just a waste of time and learning to trade is much better

• +1 2

BetFury                                                   

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

On 3/19/2020 at 3:44 PM, Cammer said:

Hello. 

A lot of beginners in the crypto world tend to start with faucet sites, which are a big waste of time. I mean we all know, you can barely earn one dollar in 3 weeks from these sites!

The best way to start in crypto without any money or profit is to fo freelancing jobs, which pay you decent amount of money for a specific job you do. With that, you improve your talent and you earn money.

Good luck!

Also maximum begginers join always on fake airdrops and invest on low volume coins. These kind of behaviour is harmful for their funds. They should learn about crypto to work here.

Online Free  Master will help you to get all online income sites and methods. Show support to Online Free Master.
Visit site for more : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Download HD latest movies without ads from my channel directly : https://t.me/Movies_Bollywood_Hollywood_Tamil

7 hours ago, Rahul11 said:

Also maximum begginers join always on fake airdrops and invest on low volume coins. These kind of behaviour is harmful for their funds. They should learn about crypto to work here.

Airdrops are just a big scam and a big waste of time. Beginner should never try out Airdrops but else they should invest their time in learning trading. 

• +2 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.