A Recommendation For Beginners - Page 17 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Cammer

A Recommendation For Beginners

Well being a new beginners you work hard to get paid, Alot of beginners start with faucet and it's big waist of time on the sites, The best way to start with crypto without any money or profit is to freelancing your job which give you decent amount of money and get improve.try to create a work that you will get more profit.

Hello friend, I will tell you some things. First, you must read the forum rules to write useful topics and comments, secondly, learn trading and investing to gain sufficient experience and not to lose your money, third to obtain a good reputation

You're correct mate, I would lean toward this gathering than fixtures since they are giving a particularly limited quantity of benefit not at all like here in this discussion, you can procured $2.5 every day which is acceptable.

We all began with faucet  destinations when we previously came into the crypto world and I lament the time I have squandered on these locales. Notwithstanding outsourcing technique that you've referenced, chipping away at Cryptotalk is useful for amateurs likewise to become familiar with some fundamental data about digital currencies and bring in cash as well. More suggestions like this ought to be made to direct novices.

On 3/19/2020 at 3:44 PM, Cammer said:

Hello. 

A lot of beginners in the crypto world tend to start with faucet sites, which are a big waste of time. I mean we all know, you can barely earn one dollar in 3 weeks from these sites!

The best way to start in crypto without any money or profit is to fo freelancing jobs, which pay you decent amount of money for a specific job you do. With that, you improve your talent and you earn money.

Good luck!

Yeah you've said absolutely true that the beginners should start working in the crypto world because they can't earn more money from the faucets and I also think that facuet is a waste of time. We can work in the crypto and we can earn a good amount of money from this forum. Moreover we can increase our knowledge about the crypto currency and crypto trading from this site.  

I would like to make a recommendation for newcomers. I want newcomers to see the guidelines as soon as they arrive. Don't start work without seeing the guidelines. Because it would not be right to do so. If we don't look at the guidelines, we won't be able to look at the rules here. If I don't work well, I won't get paid. These are the things we should keep in mind. So as soon as the newcomers do this, I am recommending it to the newcomers. Thank you.

we will slaves to aware in Macedonia to opening because faucets not gives one dollar in one month, but freelanceing also not easy task because we need good skills then we earn in this platform, but this proper projected to appear in low for won

Dear @Cammer the beginners should avoid from the red rules the red involves the copypaste, cheating, editing and copyright if we follow these rules we will face lot of difficulties and create many problems for us in short we avoid from the red rules 

Beginners should always try to find for better job to spend their time in and earn good profits , most of these who still working in faucets are because they still don't know about crypto or they are afraid of working in it and they should find a solution for this and move to crypto which gives much better profits and knowledge like this forum

I think newbies can't work properly because they don't understand. As a result they are not getting proper payment. So newcomers should acquire such knowledge on Cryptotalk so that they can use it all the time and get proper money.

• +3 1

Yes friend you are right ,because so many other site which make work hard and give you return in small amount. So it means you are wasting time on that sutes. So we can earn more and can learn from only cryptotalk . So don't waste your time  in useless site which give you only earning in small amount . You can earn from cryptotalk more then 3 to 4 dollars in a day. So with you can learn knowledge about important think which cause of large profit. 

• +1 1

Thank you for this information and I believe that everyone should work in the forum and the place that suits them and brings them useful sums of money

On 3/19/2020 at 2:44 PM, Cammer said:

Hello. 

A lot of beginners in the crypto world tend to start with faucet sites, which are a big waste of time. I mean we all know, you can barely earn one dollar in 3 weeks from these sites!

The best way to start in crypto without any money or profit is to fo freelancing jobs, which pay you decent amount of money for a specific job you do. With that, you improve your talent and you earn money.

Good luck!

Yup friend i recommend all of you not to work on apps they are really time taking and wasting you can say.The payment is really low and time consuming is high.Polish your skills gyz and enter the freelancing world you may start earning after 2 months but a good earning 

• +1 1

I am new here so this information is very useful.as a guidance for me ..thank you so much for such a goood post...i will keep following all the rules and will keep it in my mind while posting any thing here ..and i suggest all new one to keep all these in mind ever and old one should also read ..

Thank you for your advice. 

I think that working in Cryptotalk is the best, I will not work on faucets because they are not income-specific, but working in this forum gives you good money at times in addition to getting knowledge and communication with people from all over the world

Hello my dear friends I would like to recommend a few important points that must be noted by the newbies. We will be awarded with thousand satoshis per a comment. We also must make sure that none of our comments gets deleted. The other important point is we must always get in touch with the value of Bitcoins

I think as a beginner, you need to focus more on learning than earning, being too ambitious to earn as a new member might push you into big problem within the platform. Thank you dude for beneficial topic.

• Useful or interesting 1

This is a good advice for those members who start working on taps site and its waste of time. But if members start working on this platform then they should earn a handsome money on daily basis and fulfil their wishes. You need to work hard on this platform and keep patience. If you work on this platform for 3 or 4 hours then you earn a handsome amount of money and also you learn a lot of knowledge from this platform so i prefer this website besides taps site. 

• +2 2

Yes it is right don't waste your time . Stay away from fake websites that pay money but pay very little and some deceive you. Better if you work on this plateform you will also get to learn and you can make good money 

• +2 1

@Cammer @Al-Wassouf @Kanji @Zohaibkhizer

The truth is we need to have a section that takes begginers , one step to the other and this is very effective to really imagine and work with this is the key to so many people to get it right beause you look around this is the right idea that works well for all of us, a side tht will help begginers grow and this forum offers tht

• +3 1

In order to start working in this forum, first of all we have to know the rules of the forum well and follow them.  Secondly, no unnecessary or useless topics can be created or commented in the forum.  Lastly, forum members should not be bothered about anything and should be friendly with everyone.

• +2 1

You're right however i assume you suggest cryptotalk no longer crypto in overall due to the fact whilst you get into crypto and you need to make investments or alternate you will need for positive to have cash to start your work with however right here in this discussion board you're proper we don't want cash to begin writing posts and subjects.

I am also included in those peoples who work on such sites but pay of our work is too much low then I came to know about it and now I am working here and I think it the world best website.You can work here and earn money with your skills.

On 3/19/2020 at 3:44 PM, Cammer said:

Hello. 

Good luck!

Thank you my  our senior. This is such an useful information for me.As a beginners i do not have enough knowledge about crypto currency site.So i do not have any idea about which is is the best for earning money.But now i realise and work this crypto currency site properly. 

Thank you for your idea brother but this can only happen if seniors like you wll keep sharing information like this. Because mostly members are unaware form these opportunities. Well appreciated post. 

• +1 1