A Recommendation For Beginners - Page 11 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Cammer

A Recommendation For Beginners

One of the greatest sites to work in this internet right now is the use of cryptotalk forum and the truth is the growth will depend on how we are able to stand on this stand, the whole idea of those who are trying their best to build on something substantial that is very important, very very important we need to enjoy looking for something that is going to work well for us

• +3 1

The first thing is that the time we give in this form and the amount of work we do, we get a reward of neither it is less nor it is more. The best thing is that on this forum, payment is received on daily basis. The other sites are such that if we do a great job, and at the time of payment  then they block our account. The demand much time and in return.give a little.amount of money. It is the best forum i have ever seen.

• +3 1

Most of us want to earn moneyby any way. So don't make this type of person. So selection is so important, crypto is the only for which help and provide the opportunity of earning with any single investment. So don't waste time into other site. Work hard ob this forum and earn more with your good work. 

Yes. The beginners already know when they enter this forum and they should read through and try to abide by the rules and regulations of this forum. When they do that they can earn, gain knowledge and skills and even improve on the language!. 

Beginners have a lot of work to do and they need to know this its really important to value the beginners situation and be sure of it , there is a thousand ways to which we need to grow and understand this, there is a lot of work to be done. its really important to really define everything in the right position to it

I think most freelance websites are mainly deceiving users and pay only a few pennies, and sometimes you pay nothing at all. There will never be a standalone website that pays well, which is enough to be considered a job. Try to trust yobit, which will create enough traffic and you will have a chance for success.

Yeah I also agree with you. I also waste a lot of time in doing that useless work. And I can't be able to earn good money. The best is to do free lancing. You can earn a good amount of money . By doing that. As I wasted my time but I advised it to my junior please focus on free lancing. It will brighten your future

I too have tried a lot of faucets and I can agree with you because it's difficult to earn anything tangible over a period of time. Also, it's difficult to keep up with the hourly claims before you earn.

I also think so that faucets and air drops are totally fake and they are just waste of time so we should not waste our time in that kind of thing in started after that we should learn about cryptocurrency so that we can become a trader.

• +1 1

I would recommend to for the beginner to ensure that they should not plagiarized, spam and make sure that every rules were followed. 

We must spend our time learning to trade because it is more profitable than working with cryptocurrency faucets, as it takes a lot of time and effort in order to be able to get some cryptocurrencies, so it is not possible to relying on it as a core business 

On 3/19/2020 at 2:44 PM, Cammer said:

Hello. 

A lot of beginners in the crypto world tend to start with faucet sites, which are a big waste of time. I mean we all know, you can barely earn one dollar in 3 weeks from these sites!

The best way to start in crypto without any money or profit is to fo freelancing jobs, which pay you decent amount of money for a specific job you do. With that, you improve your talent and you earn money.

Good luck!

Yes you are 100% right brother. I am also learn freelancing skill online. Through freelancing one can be able to earn money in decent manner and this is totally legal. And through freelancing we can also enhance our skills specially English skill. 

I'm also must advice you to have a look on freelancing jobs which is totally online and which gives you satisfying money. 

• +2 1

I am thankful to this type of sites where I am earning from which I can make money to meet my expenditures. I love cryptotalk . It is the best forum for earning some begginers waste their time on faucets.

Yes i heard that too and i check  a while and i think this forum is much better than the other websites like fauce or btctalk. That's why i chose here. This forum is a great place to improving our knowledge about crypto and making good amount of satoshi at the same time. I think every newbies should understand the importance in this forum.

• +3 1

I agree that earning through freelancing platforms is much more than earning through cryptotalk. But not all people know that how to work on freelancing platforms while earning on cryptotalk is not so much difficult. In short, cryptotalk is also a better platform to start earning for beginners.

Yes it is good way to earn money but lot of people don't know about the rules of this forum and get banned...from this forum they could easily earn money and they could invest on another business in order to make them more stable..

Hero, which you said exactly right, I pray from your perspective, we have got a lot to learn on this platform and along with this we have made our income very good by this. Many people are using a website that is fake and  wasting  the time, I think they should join this platform so that they can get a lot of earning.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +4 1

Try making something on your own that will create enough traffic and will have a chance to succeed and they do not know many ways to earn money and which makes them put a lot of effort without any benefit.

the faucets are the time wasting thing I thing we should learn some skill instead of making mistakes on the working on the faucets or ptc sites where there is no way to make decent income.

A good way to get good profits and profits is to work at a high pace on the forum, get a good amount of payments, raise capital, and enter the investment and trading market.

• +1 1

its hard to find some legit online sites that is giving a free bitcoins and faucets are easily to find so that they are staying for that to get some profit even though its giving an small amount of money.

I would like to write recommendations from myself. The most important thing is not to give up after a failure, to go to the end, to be charged. Also, without motivation, you will achieve little of your own, have a frenzied desire and everything will work out for you

Hi dear, right said. Time is most expensive assets in life use carefully.

As biginners starts working on taps site's which have many loses and get small amount of bitcoin they unaware many ways of earning