Do you use prediction tools inside Yobit in your trades? - Page 2 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Brushless4500KV

Do you use prediction tools inside Yobit in your trades?

32 minutes ago, DoboniAyuuii said:

@Brushless4500KV I know all these too, you can make use of it and you need indicators to help. I do check for over 3 years, not only 12 months, just to know the whole history about a coin price, to know its lowest price and the likes, that is why I said it I good to use sites like coinmarketcap as well. As for normal candle stick, it is the best because it contains more information, I am disputing that, I have even make use of it today.

Monitoring prices based on long time frames (such as 3 or 4 years) is quite helpful to become familiar with the patterns and trends of a coin. But this kind of study is good for long term investors. For a person like me who is trying to focus on day trading, watching the trend over a frame of 24 hours or 7 days seems enough because I don't want to stay on my position for more than a week. I also use Coinmarketcap but coins like bitcoin and ethereum are so famous that most traders have gotten used to their behaviors.

• +1 1

I have agreed with you in this part because it is the best option that shows you the limit that you can follow. It is not like other charts, but there are other ways to work in trading by adopting some data that you increase on the statement that you are working on, and that specifies for you some areas that predict To what extent will the carefree movement continue, and how could it not have been up or down 

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

Certainly I am using analysis before trading on any platform and I am doing analysis through tradingview platform

This is a good way to predict the price of cryptocurrencies

Life is great and enjoy it

On 3/19/2020 at 4:24 PM, Brushless4500KV said:

The main part of any trade is prediction but there are many prediction tools out there that confuse traders about which one to choose. Of all the charts and graphs available for predicting prices, candlestick pattern is a reliable method that has been used before crypto in stock trading and proved to be successful. I think the best way to predict prices is to use the charts inside the exchange in which we are performing our trades. Most of us here choose Yobit for our trades, so it is better to use candlestick chart inside Yobit because it is based on buy and sell orders that are happening inside Yobit exchange. This is a more accurate prediction.

How many of you have used this chart and do you find it useful in your trades?

111.jpg

I agree with you, that the candlestick chart in yobit is a pretty good prediction method, and is widely used by many people. In addition, technical analysis and fundamental analysis are also very important for my trading, and predict prices in the market, because if you rely on charts alone, in my opinion it is not enough, so I added the analysis.

11 hours ago, Sugibengi said:

I agree with you, that the candlestick chart in yobit is a pretty good prediction method, and is widely used by many people. In addition, technical analysis and fundamental analysis are also very important for my trading, and predict prices in the market, because if you rely on charts alone, in my opinion it is not enough, so I added the analysis.

You are right, it is so good for making analyses but for more long term analyses, I will always interact to use coinmarketcap for long term coin study, but for 6 months ago analyzes, yobit Japanese candle stick is so enough. 

On 6/26/2020 at 5:46 PM, JohanDonne said:

There are basically two types of charts in yobit exchange, One shows the rate and difference of lrices with candlesticks in a particular time and the second one can show you the buy and sell trend in the exchange,  so you can use both for analysis. 

There are also more information available in Yobit which help you to trade smarter such as volume and 24-hour changes of any coin you choose. Trading charts can be adjusted to show you different timing frames which is helpful for the kind of trade you want to do or planning for your holding. Anyone who learns how to read candle charts, he can trade inside Yobit without any need to refer to outside sources.

Edited by Brushless4500KV

I used this chart in Jobit. At first I was  very difficult to be the successful with the use of this kind of the  chart because I am was new in the  trading, as now I find myself more accustomed to trading

Yes, I use candlesticks as a tool to predict the price on yobit, using candlesticks, I can see past to present charts and make it easy for me to analyze prices on the following trades. This method is very helpful for traders and methods like this have been used for a long time by forex traders.

• +2 1

Ofcourse using candle and chart if your exchange you are trading with will bring most of how the trading goes at that exchange since I'm trading in yobit i always use yobit candle and chart but i also realized the market value currently goes on

On 3/19/2020 at 5:24 AM, Brushless4500KV said:

The main part of any trade is prediction but there are many prediction tools out there that confuse traders about which one to choose. Of all the charts and graphs available for predicting prices, candlestick pattern is a reliable method that has been used before crypto in stock trading and proved to be successful. I think the best way to predict prices is to use the charts inside the exchange in which we are performing our trades. Most of us here choose Yobit for our trades, so it is better to use candlestick chart inside Yobit because it is based on buy and sell orders that are happening inside Yobit exchange. This is a more accurate prediction.

How many of you have used this chart and do you find it useful in your trades?

I have not used it but several friends have, and when I start trading I will 
use yobit and this option that you recommend because it is very reliable and 
easy to understand so thank you for confirming what other acquaintances had 
told me helped me a lot

I hope that the chart will be developed and appear better than that, and we can use indicators such as RSI or we can review Yobit exchange trading charts on the Trading View site, as the trader needs to have all his tools with him to have an enjoyable trading experience.

• +2 1

Smart investors don't make random decisions.
 On the contrary, they choose solutions that rely on data, numbers and indicators to increase profit potential.
 The first thing they do is analyze the charts of the cryptocurrency market because it is one of the ways that enables us to know trends and try to predict where the digital currencies are headed.
 And it may not be possible to predict a highly volatile market
 But relying on several types of analysis may guarantee much better results.

• +4 1

I don't use any predictions tools in Yobit chart, I use to analyse the chart on my own. I will also tryout the candlestick to see if it's going to be successful for me. 

Japanese candlesticks are very useful in the trading process, but they are only useful for a trader who has sufficient knowledge and experience in the field of trading, but a novice trader should follow some of the old and expert traders.

The pradiction tool is quite intriguing, at first glance I thought it was an automated feature, but it takes extra effort to use it to the fullest maximum. 

Yes you are right and in this field we have to suggest the next rice or fall all in in that quiet Earth for trade because if you can just  right in in your field you will be succeed and if you don't choose correct suggestion then you can never be succeed in your field add you got loss instead of profit.