Unread topic lead me to read topic Most the time - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Hanan951

Unread topic lead me to read topic Most the time

If that's the case, I don't click the next unread button when it only go back again to the last topic, i go back to the topic listing to make sure i can choose a good topic that i do not yet already commenting on.

• +1 2
  • +2 1

Yeah, we are here for knowledge and most of the time I used to spend in this forum for reading and learning new things rather than posting posts. Unread topic is very helpful to find topics but we can see maximum posts are Russian. 

• +1 1

If you cant find out unread topic when you open any section then my suggestion to you that you should look for next topic in different page... Usually you can see that if besides the topic has dot sign then the topic is still unread to you but if you see that the sign is star then you Have read the topic..hope you understand                  

• +2 1
  • +4 1

The simple logic is to look carefully at symbol beside each given post whenever you had already commented on that post, then it turns dark and other wise it appears light. And I would like to recommend you to be good in selecting the topics to make comments on, post on meaningful and constructive topics and you too should by all means improve the standard of your postings.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

I think this problem is not only for you but for the whole forum members and i will suggest the administration look into that and make corrections because it is confusing sometimes and to avoid facing this type of issue I will advise you to always visit the topic listing so that you will see clearly the ones you have replied and the ones you haven't. Thank you for reading.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

On 3/19/2020 at 6:49 PM, tienda said:

I think to avoid this problem any confusion about to write the post on the topic that you have already wrote, you can use the filter option to select by date, you will find the fresh topic.

Thanks for your contribution, I didn't know this methods untill now but I can detect a topic that I already make a comment on the chartboard icon by a sign of black color will turn completely 

• Useful or interesting 1

On 3/18/2020 at 10:18 PM, Hanan951 said:

Good afternoon guys, I was noticing that the next unread topic buttom always lead me to a read and commented one for me and i always saw a comment to me on the topic also the list of black notifications beside the topic means i haven't see it i click on it and i see my comment all the time is that a bug or issue here need to be fix or what? 

Hi there @Hanan951,when I open the topic list ,i saw two bubbles on the left side of the topic.if one is white and the other is black it means that I have not commented on that topic if both are black it means that I have commented on it.But sometime it doesn't work .It take some time for the bubble to become black .So you have to wait sometime to solve this problem.or as @Beromnia has mentioned you could open topics on separate tabs and check it out if you have replied to it close it or if not then reply to it.

• Useful or interesting 2

YOUengine-cryptotalk.png

On 3/18/2020 at 7:18 PM, Hanan951 said:

I was noticing that the next unread topic buttom always lead me to a read and commented one

I have the same problem and it may not be problem but the button means that there was a new comment on this post. I was very confused and took time to find but it is not bug but send us to the recent post that was updated lately. So I am using the index now only to find unread posts.

• +1 1

We all have to avoid using the next unread topic feature for now because it is not working properly in any section of the forum you visit instead go to the topic sections to see the ones you have replied and the ones you have not replied to avoid making silly mistakes which can make you receive a warning point by the moderators, take note of that mates.

Yes I am also noticed this and it made me a problem think that I did some mistake but it is as it works like that and you use it if you are wanting to find the most recent comment in the part of the forum you are use. It is very good to read the last post someone made very fast with not look for.

• +3 1

@Projectcrypto yes mate , this feature still didn't work in cryptotalk because Forum is still in under development . sometime I also see search option didn't work properly , we must avoid these things before this may be fully implement .

• +2 1

IMG_20200426_154746_665.jpg.27ba2e8aee30166e1ee8297c8f6f4552.jpg

On 3/18/2020 at 8:23 PM, Beromnia said:

Welcome with me
As for me, I open the topic link that I want to comment on on a new page, if I have commented on it before, my comment will appear directly, if not, I give a good and decent response

I adopt the same strategy I open in a new window The topic I want to answer and then I write there and if the post is valid it appears in the list of answers so I can immediately check that it has been posted This is my method...

nominex2.png.edbe932e21b0b4be1af423df1114db28.png

Yes I have this too and the next unread moves me to post that I have read before so I use what you do check for the posts that I have read and answer and open the next that I have not. You can see this by next to the title as you said and it is easy to know that you have respond to a post.

• +2 1

If we push the undead topic again we are redirect to the next post and maybe after writing a few post this does not work for us and I will need to use the forum index but the next unread helps me a lot for now and I like this option a lot. The forum is very helpful for beginner and it is very easy to adapt and use, this has to be said that maybe it is better than the rest as bitcointalk that many people still use. For me I prefer cryptotalk.

• +1 1

Thats  very true, the right thing is to believe that am doing the right thing, the good things of this market is that we need to keep on working as hard its always good that you read every topic that you have not read and so that you can be able to build up a good post the right idea that we can stipulate.

But the good thing is that every topic that you have not read  , is always marked and it does look really good to answer them.

• +1 1

It can be a bugg or not used as we are think it is. I go back to the topic list and am use this as the next unread I use when I start but is not help me now. I don't think this is an important topic but a very minor one that is not need so much to discuss.

5 hours ago, gourav789 said:

@Projectcrypto yes mate , this feature still didn't work in cryptotalk because Forum is still in under development . sometime I also see search option didn't work properly , we must avoid these things before this may be fully implement .

I believe things will be put in order very soon because the forum because the forum is developing faster than our expectations especially in the aspect of population, currently we are above 200000, so let's keep working well to make the forum a better place for all.

• +1 2

This feature can for sure make you reply to same topic twice if you are not careful and with that i think the easiest solution to reach all the unread messages in this forum is to visit the section you want to make posts and there we will see all what you need and reply to the right ones.

• +1 1

Yes, I also suffered this problem when click on next unread topic button, most times it will shows the read topics. I don't know how to solve this issue please tell me more about this topic.... Thanks for sharing your problem on us

• +3 1

This is a very helpful feature of the forum. There are some topics or posts that have been commented on again. I think we should comment there again because some things may change all the time. I think you should repost or reply to do

,I think there is an indication weather you commented on a topic or not a black dot by your left shows that you have commented on a particular topic but the case is not all like that if you are in doubt weather you commented on a topic or not and there is no clear indication which shows that you have commented just go to the next topic .I will advice you don't comment sequentially rather skip some .

• +5 1

It does the same to me so I go back to the home page and try to find a post that I have not read before, it takes some more seconds but I don't want to risk and reply again on the same post I have done before.

The white balloon means that you did not respond to the topic, while the gray balloon means that you read the topic, but you did not comment on it, the black balloon means that you read the post and responded to it, so you can review the posts or arrange according to the date the post started

• +2 1

nMvFbuZ.png.51c16eda8c8ae38c7b75b229d1556650.png.3a02f7d6e099d2405ace9af15c23effa.png