Unread topic lead me to read topic Most the time - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Hanan951

Unread topic lead me to read topic Most the time

We all have to avoid using the next unread topic feature for now because it is not working properly in any section of the forum you visit instead go to the topic sections to see the ones you have replied and the ones you have not replied to avoid making silly mistakes which can make you receive a warning point by the moderators, take note of that mates.

• Useful or interesting 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Yes I am also noticed this and it made me a problem think that I did some mistake but it is as it works like that and you use it if you are wanting to find the most recent comment in the part of the forum you are use. It is very good to read the last post someone made very fast with not look for.

• +3 1

@Projectcrypto yes mate , this feature still didn't work in cryptotalk because Forum is still in under development . sometime I also see search option didn't work properly , we must avoid these things before this may be fully implement .

• +2 1

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

On 3/18/2020 at 8:23 PM, Beromnia said:

Welcome with me
As for me, I open the topic link that I want to comment on on a new page, if I have commented on it before, my comment will appear directly, if not, I give a good and decent response

I adopt the same strategy I open in a new window The topic I want to answer and then I write there and if the post is valid it appears in the list of answers so I can immediately check that it has been posted This is my method...

• +1 1

Yes I have this too and the next unread moves me to post that I have read before so I use what you do check for the posts that I have read and answer and open the next that I have not. You can see this by next to the title as you said and it is easy to know that you have respond to a post.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

If we push the undead topic again we are redirect to the next post and maybe after writing a few post this does not work for us and I will need to use the forum index but the next unread helps me a lot for now and I like this option a lot. The forum is very helpful for beginner and it is very easy to adapt and use, this has to be said that maybe it is better than the rest as bitcointalk that many people still use. For me I prefer cryptotalk.

• +1 2

Thats  very true, the right thing is to believe that am doing the right thing, the good things of this market is that we need to keep on working as hard its always good that you read every topic that you have not read and so that you can be able to build up a good post the right idea that we can stipulate.

But the good thing is that every topic that you have not read  , is always marked and it does look really good to answer them.

• +1 2

5 hours ago, gourav789 said:

@Projectcrypto yes mate , this feature still didn't work in cryptotalk because Forum is still in under development . sometime I also see search option didn't work properly , we must avoid these things before this may be fully implement .

I believe things will be put in order very soon because the forum because the forum is developing faster than our expectations especially in the aspect of population, currently we are above 200000, so let's keep working well to make the forum a better place for all.

• +1 2

BetFury                                                   

This feature can for sure make you reply to same topic twice if you are not careful and with that i think the easiest solution to reach all the unread messages in this forum is to visit the section you want to make posts and there we will see all what you need and reply to the right ones.

• +1 1

Yes, I also suffered this problem when click on next unread topic button, most times it will shows the read topics. I don't know how to solve this issue please tell me more about this topic.... Thanks for sharing your problem on us

,I think there is an indication weather you commented on a topic or not a black dot by your left shows that you have commented on a particular topic but the case is not all like that if you are in doubt weather you commented on a topic or not and there is no clear indication which shows that you have commented just go to the next topic .I will advice you don't comment sequentially rather skip some .

It does the same to me so I go back to the home page and try to find a post that I have not read before, it takes some more seconds but I don't want to risk and reply again on the same post I have done before.

The white balloon means that you did not respond to the topic, while the gray balloon means that you read the topic, but you did not comment on it, the black balloon means that you read the post and responded to it, so you can review the posts or arrange according to the date the post started

BetFury                                                   

Friend, posts that you answered are usually shown with gray and black signs, so you can easily see the topic that you haven't answered yet! But speaking about your problem, I think there are just some delays, or perhaps problems on the site server, you need to wait!

There is something that many people overlook is that responding to topics that are not understood by us or that are new is one of the means to increase our information and experience, and sometimes the matter leads us to search on the Internet and thus we achieve two goals: the first is to respond and collect money and the second to increase knowledge at the same time.

• +1 1

Yes, of course, you are right. This is a method designed by website owners based on psychological studies to make you stay as long as possible on their sites and they do this in several ways. I think the most important of which is the method of pulling upwards, meaning that there is always something hidden at the bottom that you want to know as on Facebook and this depends on instincts The human being is one of the most important curiosities

The truth has not given me that kind of problem yet, I don't know if it was already corrected or if it was a problem with the forum account. For my part, when I want to comment on a post, I read it and then I press the key to answer the post to the forum and it has never failed me until now.

Yes this is. And the administration should see and also should work to resolve the issue that will be good for us and for the platform.

First of all thanks for this information. But I've not faced this kind of problems. But I am only replied to the trading topics. If you have a kind of problems then you go the the search option from where you can find the old and fresh topics with date and time.

On 3/18/2020 at 10:45 PM, Brand1 said:

This problem you only have my friend, everything works in my account in a correct manner, especially the response bubble. You have to wait a while, so the problem may be solved and if it is not fixed, you should contact one of the supervisors and ask for help from him.

If, dear colleague of this great forum, I study the answer provided in this topic, just like you, I do not have those problems and, as you say, if the colleague continues to have problems, it is advisable to contact the administrators
Good luck and great misfortune for the entire community
A big greeting

Once I did find a similar problem. I came across a topic which had my comment already but in the comment box it had still saved the earlier comment. But before that or afterwards I did not come across any problem. I hope this won't happen again because it is going to be really problematic for the users if this happens. Let's hope this won't happen again and would be convenient for the users.

The black color of the icons next to the topic indicates that you have responded to it, and when it becomes gray, this means that there are new responses that have been placed in the responses and have not been viewed

You must go to the homepage of the specific section in which you are trying to reply. Here you can see the icon before the title of the post if the icon is black then the post is read and if the icon is white then that post is unread. This is more useful method as compared to the "next unread topic" button at the bottom of the page

That's a good style while for me whenever I see a post no matter if it's new or not I will read it and I will leave a comment on it so I can do my part here which is to complete the daily posting and at the same time for me to be able not to forget some what I have read and to learn something new in new posts. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

I do not see any problem, there is only go to the section you want to comment on and select a topic that you have not read or commented on in the bubbles, you see which topic you have not commented on