Unread topic lead me to read topic Most the time - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Hanan951

Unread topic lead me to read topic Most the time

You find a problem in understanding some things. If you find the notification mark as you called it next to the topic black balloon, this means that you have previously commented on this post. Thus, if you see the white balloon notification sign, this means the opposite of what you said, meaning that you did not comment on the subject and that it is available to you. Others are in gray, which means, I mean, it has not yet verified your post or comment.

• +1 1

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

Well bro it's not a bug, if you click on next unread topics it shows the next thread in which new comments are added and it shows you from the last seen comments of yours. So it's little bit different but it's working fine.

• +1 1

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

The site offers a nice feature for you, which is that you can know the posts that you have commented on or the posts that you have not commented on. You can see before entering the post there is a signal like a conversation if it is white, meaning that the post was not commented on if it was black, meaning that the post was done Comment on it

• +1 1

On 3/19/2020 at 10:09 AM, Ch Ayyan said:

Yes this is very  good  and helpful  feature  of the  forum  that guide us about  posts on which  we have already post comments and on which  we have  to comment.

That's right and because of that you can read other topics and are the same time you will learn from the other's post. 

Be thankful because you can use that someday or you can share those too. 

• +1 1

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

I advise you to go to the list of topics and open topics that do not have a black mark next to them, because that mark indicates that you did not comment on these topics.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

Yeah actually unread posts are really making me excited to open it! Because unfortunately we are suffering from decreasing in the numbers of daily topics! But I expected that the forum will be better in the next few weeks! Because admin said that there will be good thing nearly 

On 3/18/2020 at 7:18 PM, Hanan951 said:

Good afternoon guys, I was noticing that the next unread topic buttom always lead me to a read and commented one for me and i always saw a comment to me on the topic also the list of black notifications beside the topic means i haven't see it i click on it and i see my comment all the time is that a bug or issue here need to be fix or what? 

And I am facing like this proplem 

When I press next unread topic I back to the same page 

Again or to read topic and I donot why!!!l

You can check which topic you've commented or not seeing the symbol that's just before the title of the subject if it's in black you've already commented and if this target is why you haven't commented yet 

On 5/20/2020 at 5:10 AM, scorpiali said:

Maybe it's a bug and it will be fixed form time to time,but in general if you have already comment on the topic you can see yours in the list it's the last one 

I agree with you there are some problem on this forum I am facing the same problem from last 2 days I also contacted admin on telegram official group but I did not got satisfied answer I hope this problem will solve soon

• +1 1

Thats very true , and especially to me, that is the case to which you are able to understand some of the topics you have not contributed on, so very important that would help a lot in learning and also avoid losing from being banned and your post being deleted.

• +1 1

Yes i have also tried it once and i also find the same thing happening with me which was quite different and it should not work so carelessly due to such things users Id can get banned for commenting in the same topics so it is the negative side which should be corrected. 

• +1 1

8 hours ago, Soaib khan said:

I agree with you there are some problem on this forum I am facing the same problem from last 2 days I also contacted admin on telegram official group but I did not got satisfied answer I hope this problem will solve soon

The support is little bit slow and dont give a good answer as you can see,if the forum become a famous one they should improve that by the time 

• +1 1

On 3/19/2020 at 10:09 AM, Ch Ayyan said:

Yes this is very  good  and helpful  feature  of the  forum  that guide us about  posts on which  we have already post comments and on which  we have  to comment.

That's right so everyone should know this so they will never duplicate commenting in the same topic within the time limit. 

That's normal and that's not a bug or problem. 

• +1 1

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

Hi dear friends.  The problem I am having is that the post is being deleted after I post it.  If I post 30 at my show here at 29.  If anyone knows why, give me the right guidelines. Thank you so much everyone... 

• +1 1

The best way to identify an unread topic is to click on the forum you will like to visit, after visiting the forum topics will show, click on the ones that didn't show black colour on their message box. It means that you haven't commented on the topic before. You're welcome. 

• +1 1

that is not a bugged or there is no any issue on that my friend maybe you just don't understand it very well because meaning of that black beside of the topic is you commented on that and this unread topic button is not straight to the point that you are not commented on that maybe there is another post that had been published and as an advice my friend make your topic clear or straight to the point so that we can help you precisely on your problem. I hope this would help you.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I always try to comment on new posts, but sometimes I write a second comment without discovering it and this is normal

I experienced this too when I clicked the "Next unread topic", sometimes it leads mo to the topic I already read. That is why I didn't do that again and just going back to the sections were I from. 

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

If that's the case, I don't click the next unread button when it only go back again to the last topic, i go back to the topic listing to make sure i can choose a good topic that i do not yet already commenting on.

• +1 2
  • +2 1

Yeah, we are here for knowledge and most of the time I used to spend in this forum for reading and learning new things rather than posting posts. Unread topic is very helpful to find topics but we can see maximum posts are Russian. 

• +1 2

BetFury                                                   

If you cant find out unread topic when you open any section then my suggestion to you that you should look for next topic in different page... Usually you can see that if besides the topic has dot sign then the topic is still unread to you but if you see that the sign is star then you Have read the topic..hope you understand                  

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +4 1

The simple logic is to look carefully at symbol beside each given post whenever you had already commented on that post, then it turns dark and other wise it appears light. And I would like to recommend you to be good in selecting the topics to make comments on, post on meaningful and constructive topics and you too should by all means improve the standard of your postings.

• +1 2
  • +2 1

I think this problem is not only for you but for the whole forum members and i will suggest the administration look into that and make corrections because it is confusing sometimes and to avoid facing this type of issue I will advise you to always visit the topic listing so that you will see clearly the ones you have replied and the ones you haven't. Thank you for reading.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

On 3/18/2020 at 10:18 PM, Hanan951 said:

Good afternoon guys, I was noticing that the next unread topic buttom always lead me to a read and commented one for me and i always saw a comment to me on the topic also the list of black notifications beside the topic means i haven't see it i click on it and i see my comment all the time is that a bug or issue here need to be fix or what? 

Hi there @Hanan951,when I open the topic list ,i saw two bubbles on the left side of the topic.if one is white and the other is black it means that I have not commented on that topic if both are black it means that I have commented on it.But sometime it doesn't work .It take some time for the bubble to become black .So you have to wait sometime to solve this problem.or as @Beromnia has mentioned you could open topics on separate tabs and check it out if you have replied to it close it or if not then reply to it.

🥰 DO GOOD AND HAVE GOOD🥰

NEVER DEMOLARIZE A JUNIOR MEMBER  

😎

On 3/18/2020 at 7:18 PM, Hanan951 said:

I was noticing that the next unread topic buttom always lead me to a read and commented one

I have the same problem and it may not be problem but the button means that there was a new comment on this post. I was very confused and took time to find but it is not bug but send us to the recent post that was updated lately. So I am using the index now only to find unread posts.

• +1 1