Giving likes to constructive topics and posts is as a reward. But why you dont? - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
tienda

Giving likes to constructive topics and posts is as a reward. But why you dont?

All want some rewards for their hard work.When a member are creating an important and useful post,but he didn't get a good reactions,it is possible that he quite posting topic because he don't have any encouragement.So everyone should give the reaction to all the good and useful posts.

• Useful or interesting 1

On 3/18/2020 at 4:38 PM, tienda said:

Hello members, There are many members who do not feel good like me about their topics without likes. At the end the majority of them stopped doing topics.

In the last days I did my effort to show you or to facilitate you some things on this forum and Yobit, I have received many views and positive replies, but unfortunately I have just received a few likes about my topics! Thank  you for your participation on my topics and thank you very much for those members who like my topics. 

But I think we are here to help between us and to encourage others to do their effort doing topics, so linking topics or constructive post is the good thing we can give as reward.

These are my last three topics where you can see my effort about the job, positives replies and the few likes:

Dontworry  keep on producing good post for the benefit of other members don't bother about the likes there are some members not that they don't like your post but it is just out of negligence they don't thought to like a good post.

Liking posts with good and helpful content motivates members to write more of these great posts.
When I see a topic for a reputable member, I read the topic with more focus because I expect its topic to be useful, so it has a high reputation.

I agree with you in the sense that many of the users that are on here actually look for likes and they want to receive the likes on their topics. It is a way for them to feel encouraged and for them to have a sense of belonging when it comes to their topics, to feel that it is good. Many of the members in this forum do not make use of the like button, and i myself am guilty of this as well. This is a habit that we need to try to change. However, linking this post to other posts and asking for them to be liked, is unlikely to be received well and i think that you should just let your work speak for itself. Have confidence in what you are writing and all will be fine.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

I agree with you, replying to topics its normal and all members are doing it. But liking a topic has become something hard to many members, i real don't know why but only few members will appreciate the topic write with a good reputation when their topics will be interesting.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!

I see that the interaction was a problem in the past before the new change, but actually it was and still gives a good feeling and a motivation to continue the difference now that the interaction has become for it in exchange for the opposite of the previous one, but the forum in general is developing and introducing improvements and solutions to the problems that confront and this is what makes us expect a wonderful future for it.

• +1 1

On 3/19/2020 at 1:08 AM, Ch Ayyan said:

I also find  that mostly  users  just focus  on posting  comments.  They  not  appreciating  others  by giving  them reputation  on their  hard and constructive work.  Reputation  is important  to get more  effective  posts. 

Receiving reputation really motivates people to continue posting topic which is good and content and also comment. 

I hope we give reputation to those who really deserve and not to the one who begs for it. 

• +2 1

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

You are a good friend of the forum and you do a great job in making useful posts for members of the forum and deserve to be admired for these posts as an appreciation for the effort you make, and also after the recent update in CryptoTalk become reputation an important role in paying the members

• +1 1

That is right my friend we should encourage the members here that creating topics that is very helpful for all of the members here in this forum and for them to encourage we should give them a good reputation and reply a good response on their content and we would also benefit from it because what they are doing here is to help us beginners.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Reaction is not for forced other to givr you but if your topic is useful then you can easily get the react.. Again NOW new rating payment system makes Member to give reaction Every day because by guvrn reaction we get payments too..so now we just need to do good post                

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 1

I have followed most of your post and your post's quality is very good and very useful. But we can't change the mind of the people. I think most of the people give rates to earn double talk tokens rather than appreciating them. 

BetFury                                                   

On 3/19/2020 at 1:11 AM, Hanan951 said:

Yes that is really not good at all i guess most of users here want to increase the comments and they forget to give the most good thing for the creator of the topic to make him feel that he is really doing something that he help us through it.

Just let the members give reputation based on the impact of the post, if they don't want to give reputation then it depends on them so don't tell them on what to do. 

• +1 2

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

I guess most of the members are responding to our topics just because they want to complete daily posting and that is their main priority. don't be sad if you're not always getting a high reaction on your post because people will voluntarily give you this if they found your topic interesting and very useful for them. don't be discourage and continue to make a topic happy posting .

At first we are all offered opportunity to give out a maximum of 50 reputation everyday which we will definitely be paid for and not only that I think everyone that made a good contribution in this forum need to be praised and motivated, the only way we can motivate such members is by taking few seconds and give them a like.

• +3 1

BetFury                                                   

On 6/1/2020 at 1:15 AM, Saboor said:

Giving likes gives the users the opportunity to create more content or to make valuable comments which is the main reason they rank up on the leaderboard. But most user neglected that because they think it is not important.

Well its true reputation points gives inspiration to create useful content, but some members not gives this points to others, so this forum implement new update now we earn 50 tokens through these point's, so give these points according the topic and motivate the topic creator.

When someone performs a favor for you, you meet him with praise and thanks to that forum members who make an effort to publish constructive topics with good content. Their work must be matched with admiration for all they continue to help others, especially the new members of the forum. Thank you my friend.

To me, I at times, I can even give good rating to 20 people on a row, but some could be awarded negative ones. The reason a post can be quality to new members does not mean it is quality to members that have been here for long. Which means, the reason is because the post you think is quality to you does not mean the post is quality. 

• +3 1

Likes or good reputation given to a comment or a topic is a reward. It makes the content creator to create more useful and informative contents.  And it gives motivation to me to be more active as i can see there are lots of people giving me good ratings.

And thats the truth ,, but we need to value new entries because in the end we do not want to discourage them and lose them in the processes, I have seen that most new members are being downgraded to negative grading and that is not right we need to work with what we have and in the end we have to make a perfect choice as to why we are aoll to decide the same

i agree with you , at past no one was bothered to give reputation even to topics that deserve but it is completely different now since they pay for given reputation now , you van see topics even reach more than 100 reputation , and they made it in a scale of -5 to +5 so any post can get reputation

• +1 1

This is very cool! Thank you. I believe that likes and subscriptions should somehow be evaluated in terms of the uniqueness of your account, because you have a large rating and League, why don't you get an additional reward for this?

Yes bro, I agree with you we definitely need to be appreciating each others posts as  most people do a lot of research before coming here to post which takes a lot of time.

Very useful article,and even put a like. I'm glad you're writing about it on the forums and I think you're doing great. Why don't you do more themes instead of the last three?

On 3/18/2020 at 9:38 PM, tienda said:

Hello members, There are many members who do not feel good like me about their topics without likes. At the end the majority of them stopped doing topics.

In the last days I did my effort to show you or to facilitate you some things on this forum and Yobit, I have received many views and positive replies, but unfortunately I have just received a few likes about my topics! Thank  you for your participation on my topics and thank you very much for those members who like my topics. 

But I think we are here to help between us and to encourage others to do their effort doing topics, so linking topics or constructive post is the good thing we can give as reward.

These are my last three topics where you can see my effort about the job, positives replies and the few likes:

Many people on this forum site don't know much about crypto. And this is a crypto based forum site. They afraid to write good post because of their small knowledge. Also some spammers always do copy/paste to get the reward for one time.

BetFury                                                    

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day[/url]