Giving likes to constructive topics and posts is as a reward. But why you dont? - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
tienda

Giving likes to constructive topics and posts is as a reward. But why you dont?

Just now, moudar92 said:

Hello my friend, your three topics are very useful, especially for beginners, and you certainly deserve interactions, positive responses and good reputation, but there are some members who do not care about these matters any interest, they are satisfied with reading the post and commenting on it.

Thanks brother for this wonderful post.Yeah you are right we definitely need those things.

• Useful or interesting 5
  • -5 1
  • -1 1
  • +1 2
  • +2 2
  • +3 3
  • +5 1

I also find  that mostly  users  just focus  on posting  comments.  They  not  appreciating  others  by giving  them reputation  on their  hard and constructive work.  Reputation  is important  to get more  effective  posts. 

• Useful or interesting 5
  • +1 4
  • +2 1
  • +3 3

Yes that is really not good at all i guess most of users here want to increase the comments and they forget to give the most good thing for the creator of the topic to make him feel that he is really doing something that he help us through it.

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 1
  • +2 1

Actually I give out likes when I see something useful (topic or comment). But frankly, a lot of comments don't add any new information. I probably don't see more than five or ten "like worthy" post each day.

BTW; gave you a like as well 😉

• Useful or interesting 2
  • -1 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +4 1

Finally a currency which I believe might become a stable coin with a good future (community controlled Ecoin)

Look, read the FAQ, and sign up for free here: https://ecoinofficial.org/referral/n9zk2s0

Welcome with me
Greetings to you, my friend, for all your efforts
Personally, I encourage and pay tribute to each member who makes an effort to create topics and share them on the forum.
Thanks to these topics, we learn, benefit, and have the opportunity to discuss and make a comment that we can win over 1000 Satoshi.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

I followed all your participation and it was all useful and I was tired to write it and made a great effort. You deserve a good reputation in addition to respect and appreciation. Thank you my friend for all the helpful posts that you provide to members

I wonder... does it have something to do with "begging for 'likes'" on your sig?

image.png.c3559a016f8e85c5cba79cb848dc54a0.png

This can be a turn-off for some users who doesn't like to be begged on.

And after seeing the number of 'likes' on your threads/topics, I'd say that those numbers are pretty much on the normal side. There are quite plenty of older threads out there that doesn't even have a single 'like' on it, even though those threads are useful and doesn't violate anything.

Rather than your topics, maybe you should review your own reply to other people's topics instead. The bulk of your reputation points should come from those posts you've made so far, if other users see your posts as useful and/or interesting.

Edited by kyoukage01
  • -1 1

New to the Cryptotalk forum? Here's something that might help you get started:

https://cryptotalk.org/topic/24401-forum-tutorials-tips-and-tricks-for-newbies-compilation/

Yes giving good reactions to constructive posts is important as it encourages those who posted to do more and this will help us not luck any post to comment on.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

Unfortunately my friend many people read the topics without giving us a good reputation and I do not know the reason even though they do not lose anything if they give us a good reputation we must give the people the good reputation they deserve in order to encourage them to write more useful topics

First of all let me congratulate you on your great topics you give the forum useful topics which should be valued as such if everything reacted to the topics that are useful to us we would motivate those creators to continue creating those topics both to help others how to improve your account let's start using the Heart Button to help each other  

Yes on this forum. Many people including me they read post and found it best but didn't give reputation.i think we should give reputation. Now i give you heart. 

• +1 1

One month back one of my topic receive so many views and also number of comments, but unfortunately I can't receive single reputation point, but I can't hurt because my work is post topic and gives good information, not target to gain reputation points, but I gives my 10 reputation points when I see good topic are comment, because this points gives inspiration to work hard.

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +2 1

4 minutes ago, Sirlabo999 said:

Hello friend, it's just too common for them to only read the posts, many do not even know that the love sign is for giving like to a posts                                                                                                                                           

Thank you for participate on my topic, if they dont know how they like the topic so is a good idea if I will create an other topic where I will show for members how they like topic and post what you think about? 😉

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

3 minutes ago, Mazharul islam said:

But friends, it is misleading, don't forget to give them good feedback. This is important for our forum, I think many new joining members feel that giving good feedback is not a special use.

Yes of course is important what you say and thank you, also from those who receive the reaction needs to give the react for others, this topic is related to all members here not just for those who replies, we have 10 reactions to give per day, so we can distribute them, why no!

• +1 1

On 3/19/2020 at 6:23 PM, Badman001 said:

I also think the Same , we got 10 reaction on daily basis and we must be used it , good and bad reaction is like a gift that's member who created good post here continues . I used 3-5 reaction on daily basis. 

On 3/19/2020 at 6:28 PM, malik6314193 said:

Yes on this forum. Many people including me they read post and found it best but didn't give reputation.i think we should give reputation. Now i give you heart. 

On 3/19/2020 at 6:36 PM, Honny143 said:

One month back one of my topic receive so many views and also number of comments, but unfortunately I can't receive single reputation point, but I can't hurt because my work is post topic and gives good information, not target to gain reputation points, but I gives my 10 reputation points when I see good topic are comment, because this points gives inspiration to work hard.

On 3/19/2020 at 7:51 PM, Sezar55 said:

Hello my dear friend Yes, these posts that you made are wonderful and useful and I think that admiring your current topic is important and everyone should support you and your rank indicates your many aids that you provided

On 3/19/2020 at 7:54 PM, Olivia220 said:

Thanks for sharing your nice experience and information your topic are very usefull especially for beginners and you certainly deserve interaction positive response and good reputation.

On 3/20/2020 at 2:03 PM, Metsik0 said:

You are a good example for other participants, brother. Many people are afraid to create own topics because they think it can be deleted. But If you create something original and unique, then all be good, right? Let's give the likes to members who are trying so hard!

On 3/20/2020 at 2:06 PM, deboprotap said:

i think many newly joined member thinks giving good reactions are just no special use.but friend it is wrong.a good reaction can increase post writters reputation points,rank,position etc.so if you find a post,topic really helpful and constructive,do not forget to give them good reaction.it is important for our forum

On 3/20/2020 at 3:38 PM, bliznec said:

I like these sometimes and those who really deserve the trust of users. Posts left by users may interest the audience of Crypto Talk.

On 3/20/2020 at 4:15 PM, Adiba1212 said:

Friends this is misconstrued, be sure to give them good feedback. This is important for our forum. I think many new joining members feel that giving good feedback is not a special use

Dear members you are welcome with your expression and thank you for your participation on my topic, I think we need to do things good on this forum Cryptotalk to grow the quality and reputation of this forum we need the constructive topics and post here, and if all member do his effort to do good things is possible we reach our goal that this forum will stay for ever, and to do that I think we need to encourage members who do good and constructive post and topics.. 

Edited by tienda
  • -1 1
  • +3 1
  • +4 2

Making constructive topics takes a time and a step so its important to really keep everything in the right direction as we all know of the good that comes we have to really keep on doing the right thing that can help us run in this forum with the best of everything we have out there

• +4 1
  • +5 1

I agree with you
But I think people do not give interactions to posts because the Canadian does not push for interactions.
But it is important for all members.

• +1 1

Dear you received five to six likes from the community of crypto talk forum but my some posts has more then fifty replies but there is no likes on my posts. I also think if my not useful then why many people replied on it and if useful then why no likes on it. 

• +2 2
  • +3 1

I usually thing its too much work to just see which posts you should or not like so I just skip them most of the time, but I will try to like some good ones.

Yes you right we need like to know if my topic is good or not , if you get an information from my topic or not. And in the same time courage us to do more good topic . So please if you like any post just give the him like.

• +1 1

On 3/23/2020 at 8:57 PM, kuscoi11 said:

Yes. A topic that I meant. I see many people seem to be very lazy to react. they usually just read. but there are articles that deserve to be emotional, as thanks, the writers will be more excited and motivated.

On 3/24/2020 at 1:22 AM, Princeazam said:

Yes my dear friend i have also noticed that people’s are really unwilling to give reputation in the good topic. They should give reputation in the useful topic so that the author encourage to make more good post like them.                    

On 3/24/2020 at 1:25 AM, jamesvince said:

Dear you received five to six likes from the community of crypto talk forum but my some posts has more then fifty replies but there is no likes on my posts. I also think if my not useful then why many people replied on it and if useful then why no likes on it. 

On 3/24/2020 at 1:35 AM, gkapoxm said:

I usually thing its too much work to just see which posts you should or not like so I just skip them most of the time, but I will try to like some good ones.

On 3/24/2020 at 2:05 AM, Mohssine said:

Yes you right we need like to know if my topic is good or not , if you get an information from my topic or not. And in the same time courage us to do more good topic . So please if you like any post just give the him like.

On 3/24/2020 at 10:18 AM, Ganhanmarin said:

What if you create what I not useful for me. Not that a post should be well written, it must have good quality too. 

On 3/26/2020 at 2:36 PM, Mohammadztzt1 said:

Hello my friend
Your request is correct regarding positive interaction, as it was not put as an option for tampering or just a secondary tool and its use gives us great psychological and moral motivation that we did not exert effort and time without success and I believe that if a certain percentage was allocated to obtain the Satoshi in exchange for reputation points for different matters.

Thank you for your participation on my topic and for your attested about the real situation of those members, who comment in many topics, and also find a good and useful topic, but at the end they dont like it, maybe they have not idea about that or they are here just to complete their goal of 30 post per day.

• +2 1

I gave you a positive reaction because you deserve it for your efforts. Usually I'm trying to give as many as possible, mostly to topics that are informative and provide value to the reader. I will take a look at the rest of your posts as well.

• +1 1

When we make any new post in the cryptotalk forum, we will definitely try to like those posts because if we like on good posts they will be interested in posting better and in the future we will post better ones with their good posts.We will always try to encourage them.

• +1 2

i think for a perosn giving reaction limit for one day is about 10 numbers.if it exceeds then it will be making some negative impression and might be we get some warning from the team