Giving likes to constructive topics and posts is as a reward. But why you dont? - Page 13 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
tienda

Giving likes to constructive topics and posts is as a reward. But why you dont?

One month lower back one in every of my subject matter get hold of such a lot of perspectives and additionally wide variety of comments, however sadly I can not get hold of unmarried popularity point, however I can not harm due to the fact my paintings is put up subject matter and offers suitable information, now no longer goal to advantage popularity factors, however I offers my 10 popularity factors after I see suitable subject matter are comment, due to the fact this factors offers notion to paintings hard.

Yes dear. 

Few months ago the site has changed the rules. The site doesn't give us payement of giving reactions. So 90 percent people has stopped giving reactions on useful posts. We should support each other by giving reactions. Because if our useful  post consists of zero reputation then we cannot get payement.

If you work hard, have good content and follow the rules, you will have a good reputation which is a reward for your good work. I think we should give everyone a reputation, but it should be wise to give a reputation and never mistreat someone. In addition to being beneficial, it encourages the individual to continue working well, or encourages someone to improve.

Not very good. Most of the users here want to add comments and forget to do their best for the theme creator, so it seems to me that this really helped with this task.

@tienda Hi dear , I also find that most of the peoples are just focusing on comments  and not giving like to other and not follow others..those people do not understand that giving a like to someone is just like to giving an appreciation to them..those members have to change then.

I work by investing. We make good income by investing. We collect different tokens and sell them if prices go up. BTC is the most popular currency. BTC LTC, ETH are the ones everyone likes when they work on crypto currencies

I m newbie here dear I also noticed that mostly  users  just focus  on posting  comments.  They  not  appreciating  others .I m so disappointed from my seniors .

According To New Rules There Is NoReward For Giving Likes To Other Members On Crypto Because They Can Earn 50 Talktokens Daily Just By Giving Likes. But Know When The Rules are Changed No One Gives Like To Other Because They Are Not Rewarded So Members Here Are Just Working For Earning. 

You might be riparian right to assert for which chooses as well as popularity is going to be fleck for which connive at originators in reference to themes spot certain matters. except concurrently I don't think anyone therein assembly may have bypassed bountiful such as operating theatre acceptance. even as unspecified moldiness remember a well known effortlessly gripping operating theatre utilizable subject matters warrant like operating room attractiveness.

Honestly, It is necessary to give likes to constructive topics so that the posters will feel encouraged and do more research to get more useful topics.

Truly giving great responses to productive posts is significant as it urges the individuals who presented on accomplish more and this will help us not karma any post to remark on.

• +1 1

There are numerous individuals here who like to studied and compose as it were the posts and comments of others. But no one gives notoriety to the posts or comments of others. This is often not appropriate. Those who merit notoriety must pay.

Edited by Shibu
  • +2 1

First every user gave likes for earning 50 tokens on daily basis but now only some users gave reputation to others but mostly don't do so it's wrong when we gave likes to anyone thinks that we gave gift to this guy and by giving gifts to others god will surely blessed us so now it's our responsibility to giving likes on other users post means we gave more gifts to othets and we also surely receive more gifts. 

Welcome when one of the members makes an effort to wait for positive responses from the rest of the members, and this helps him to raise his level more next time and gives him the motivation and enthusiasm for work as well as the rank the higher he feels that he becomes more experienced

Yes giving likes for a constructive or a good quality post is one of the most easiest things which people ignore. This is a social platform where we appreciate and criticise what others post. So giving a thumbs up for a post is the most effective way to support your fellow cryptotalk clients.

Edited by Jon snow

Hello my dear friend Yes, these posts that you made are wonderful and useful and I think that admiring your current topic is important and everyone should support you and your rank indicates your many aids that you .if it exceeds then it will be making some negative impression and might be we get some warning from the team.

• +2 1

On 3/18/2020 at 8:38 PM, tienda said:

Hello members, There are many members who do not feel good like me about their topics without likes. At the end the majority of them stopped doing topics.

In the last days I did my effort to show you or to facilitate you some things on this forum and Yobit, I have received many views and positive replies, but unfortunately I have just received a few likes about my topics! Thank  you for your participation on my topics and thank you very much for those members who like my topics. 

But I think we are here to help between us and to encourage others to do their effort doing topics, so liking topics or constructive post is the good thing we can give as reward.

These are my last three topics where you can see my effort about the job, positives replies and the few likes:

Ofcourse, my dear you're saying exactally right. I noticed it also most of the forum members just rush towards just posting maximum.But i don't know why, is they didn't knew the evaluation and reputations to others posts is also a forum rule because it motivate them more. But i did it read out the post which really desrve the rating i gave them. But these posts or comments must be constructive and skillful for the page. Thanks my dear. I hope all the members cooperate with each other and avoid jealous and negativity.👍👍 

@Joney liver@Sania84

If we like on good posts they will be interested in posting better and encourage and pay tribute to each member who makes an effort to create topics and share them on the forum.

• +1 1

The vast majority of forum members are only here to make their daily posts and make a profit, they are not really committed to the forum and that is one of the reasons why this happened, personally I think we should all use the feedback button objectively and give the correct feedback to each post.

• +1 1

Yes dear friend you were post is very right and I also noticed many members that only focus to write comments but they do not give likes to others post but it is necessary for us to give likes to the useful posts which are able to likes and reputation is important to get more effective posts.

On 3/18/2020 at 8:38 PM, tienda said:

Hello members, There are many members who do not feel good like me about their topics without likes. At the end the majority of them stopped doing topics.

In the last days I did my effort to show you or to facilitate you some things on this forum and Yobit, I have received many views and positive replies, but unfortunately I have just received a few likes about my topics! Thank  you for your participation on my topics and thank you very much for those members who like my topics. 

But I think we are here to help between us and to encourage others to do their effort doing topics, so liking topics or constructive post is the good thing we can give as reward.

These are my last three topics where you can see my effort about the job, positives replies and the few likes:

Hey mate hope you are Good with health. Dear buddy I feel that managers should see accounts that were doing a great deal of assessment and are not assessing now, certainly these individuals are con artists and they should give them cautioning focuses as a result of their past cheating In giving assessment.

My friends reactions is not for forced other to give you but if your topic is useful then you can easily get the react and at present the new rating payment system makes Member to give 50 reaction every day. So now we just need to do good post in every section we go so we can earn positive ratings from other members.

I personally give like and appreciate those members whos contents and topics i found good and usefull.Ofcourse its a reward for them for their good work if they do good.it encourages them to do more good so everyone want to appreciate them with a like.

It is our responsibility as a member of this great forum to honer whom Honor is due. If you come a cross a good topic, don't just go but comments and react to it. Let the poster know how good his/her post was.

No I always try to give the reputation if found some posts constructive and useful for the forum because I know that the reputation give someone motivation to do more efforts Andi also wants the similar things from the other.