Request to site admins: delete duplicate topics please - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
johant123

Request to site admins: delete duplicate topics please

This is madness (look at the screenshot) ... can the admins just delete duplicate topics please? It looks like everyone just keeps repeating the same info over and over again.

Thanks!

Capture.PNG

• Useful or interesting 13
  • +1 7
  • +2 9
  • +3 8
  • +4 3
  • +5 5

Finally a currency which I believe might become a stable coin with a good future (community controlled Ecoin)

Look, read the FAQ, and sign up for free here: https://ecoinofficial.org/referral/n9zk2s0

Yeah, but i can see few problems with that. Are the text that follow the topic copies as well?

I mean who decides what % of similarity the topic should have? I understand the problem of stolen content but when the subject on it isn't original in the first place it's really hard to avoid similar topics.

Real problem i see with those is that they are all open ended questions with huge threads. There's no way those 4k responses are reasonable conversation.

Maybe one solution would be that people should somehow be able to vote for the relevance of the topic if it's original enough etc, and that would also decrease automatically after there's enough answers or time passed. And irrelevant topics wouldn't pay sats anymore.

• Useful or interesting 5
  • +1 5
  • +2 3
  • +3 3
  • +5 2

You are right that the supervisors publish a lot of similar content without using the search button in advance. If you see duplicate topics, you can report it, and the supervisors will solve this problem.

1 hour ago, rekter said:

Maybe one solution would be that people should somehow be able to vote for the relevance of the topic if it's original enough etc, and that would also decrease automatically after there's enough answers or time passed. And irrelevant topics wouldn't pay sats anymore.

That's actually a pretty good suggestion. Not sure though if the software that the forum runs on, has the capabilities to implement it.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 2

Finally a currency which I believe might become a stable coin with a good future (community controlled Ecoin)

Look, read the FAQ, and sign up for free here: https://ecoinofficial.org/referral/n9zk2s0

I think they are deleting  few topics.  But we can't  ask them for deleting  all same topics. Because  sometimes we can't  get clear  answer in the same posts.

• +1 4
  • +4 1

See, the moderators are doing a lot of work about things like this and we should commend them at the same time reduce their work by doing some findings before posting topics to avoid duplicates and follow the rules and regulations too. 

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 4
  • +2 2
  • +3 1

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

Yes mate you are right on this one I have also noticed a lot of repeatedly posts especially among beginners and it will be great if such posts could be locked down and deleted immediately after they are detected to avoid other users to comment on them because now if they are to delete all duplicate posts I know that all of us will be affected cause even our comments will be deleted.

• +1 2
  • +2 2
  • +3 1

Most of the duplicate content is deleted from forym and remaining is removing .We have to give hand in this .We have to report them so they can easily pin down those duplicate content.But the problem is the title similarity is cutting down the good content topics as well.We have to read the topics then dexide what remain on forum.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 2

On 3/18/2020 at 7:43 AM, Mohammedkasem11 said:

I agree with you, my friend, .../,,,,

On 3/18/2020 at 11:23 AM, nayon89 said:

Yeah i am agree with you. .../.... Thanks for your post.

On 3/18/2020 at 11:30 AM, Shihab744422 said:

Yes friend you are right..../,,,,

On 3/18/2020 at 12:56 PM, Jamil1011 said:

yes i am totally agree with you bro.i...../....

On 3/18/2020 at 6:08 PM, CrimBit2020 said:

I do not agree with you. .../...

23 hours ago, mdprince01 said:

.../... thanks FOR Your Very useful post.          

23 hours ago, George10 said:

Yes mate you are right on this one .../,,,,

22 hours ago, postonhai said:

Yes, I agree with you, .../...

14 hours ago, Biplab1234 said:

Yes, I agree with you, .../...

Everyone saying the same thing, but then they add some words and the context changes but in essence they say the same thing, you can't be repetitive and it's not that you say the same thing (copy / paste) , is that you repeat the idea in your words.

The irony is that just what you ask for, you are doing with this Topic, and this topic has been discussed.

Here you can see those reactions:

On 3/18/2020 at 10:52 AM, Zaino34 said:

..../.... you can report it, and the supervisors will solve this problem.

On 3/18/2020 at 11:26 AM, Rr45 said:

.../....I request the administrator to delete those topics. .../...

On 3/18/2020 at 1:13 PM, Aman99 said:

.../...
Administrators have taken action about it.

Please!

Create-New-Topic-Learn-How-to-Avoid-Repeat-Topic .

• +1 1
  • +3 1
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

Let's make community ... It's easy👍

Create-New-Topic-Learn-How-to-Avoid-Repeat-Topic .

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

This is actually good mate, they are just creating a thread which is a same idea, i hope this will be getting deleted by the admins here to clean this forum for this kind of members, happy posting guys.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Yes i also agree with you. There are a lot of post on single topic. As we can get it by that yesterday  alot posts deleted and every member make its own post for that. 

• +1 1
  • +5 1

My friend, the supervisors carried out a great cleaning of the forum several days ago, where they deleted very large numbers of annoying and frequent posts in the forum, and this is wonderful and very useful.

• +1 3

On 3/18/2020 at 2:40 PM, johant123 said:

This is madness (look at the screenshot) ... can the admins just delete duplicate topics please? It looks like everyone just keeps repeating the same info over and over again.

Thanks!

Capture.PNG

I think that's you don't have to look the topic title to say that's they are repeating topic, but I think its will be more good if you research about what's they have written in the topic.

• +1 2

On 3/18/2020 at 7:40 PM, johant123 said:

Thanks!

Capture.PNG

Actually, pal, the admins of this forum are already doing there best to ban or give the right punishment those users and/or members that are doing the violation you are talking about. And I think that's the reason why the forum or the yobit site doesn't give any payment to us. Because the admins are taking this time to ban those members that commit violatons.

• +1 1

On 3/18/2020 at 5:10 PM, johant123 said:

Thanks!

Capture.PNG

Yes I also request to site admin for duplicate topics because there are many topics are same and when we post our useful opinion then topics have deleted and we lost our useful post.

• +1 1

the admins and moderators of this site have deleted many of the duplicate topics, however some of these topics, although they may seem similar, upon reading the topic there could be differences and therefore it was not deleted. I think that majority of the duplicate topics have been cleaned out and this is why many members experienced a massive number of deleted posts recently.

• +1 3
  • +2 2

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

Do not worry, the moderators carried out a major clean-up of the forum, as they deleted a very large number of repetitive and unimportant posts and also blocked many.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

As of course duplicate post where significantly common on when they where too many users in which the post duplicating where too enormous and since the admins clean the forum, this such acts have reduced

• +1 1

That will be very good because there are many repeated topics and its very bored to see them all, because you can find yourself replying the same comment to all of them and your comments may all be deleted.

• +1 3
  • +2 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!

On 3/18/2020 at 2:40 PM, johant123 said:

Thanks!

It is good that you are a concerned user If you want to report topics like those do not create a whole topic about it, just report it silently or there are topics alreday made for reporting such matter.

On 3/18/2020 at 5:10 PM, johant123 said:

Thanks!

Capture.PNG

Every post may have the same words but the meaning of the Topics are different ... The first posts asks about if crypto currency will still be used in future. The second post, mentions about the potential of crypto currency in future (a bright future or a fail future).

• +1 1
  • +2 1

On 3/20/2020 at 8:06 PM, Metsik0 said:

Hi! Sometimes we don’t notice how much work the moderators do every day and every moment. Yesterday many useless topics were closed, because the message counter move down for everyone! As you can see, cleaning is ongoing and pls don't think about it too much. 

This is true mate and having some deleted posts are lesson from us because the admins and moderators here are just cleaning this forum and we as a member, we need to improve our posts here so that our posts is not getting deleted by moderators.

Might be that the titles are similar, but the content they provide is totally different. Although in the cases you provided it looks that the conversation on these posts should be probably merged, or some of them deleted. I'm also trying not to reply to similar posts, although if they are up long enough, I would probably have forgotten.

There are indeed lots of same topics made,some are different in title but all have the same thought and point. And it will be hard for them to check all of it,but they are already deleted some. Just hoping thta all members will have discipline for the sake of this forum.

You're very right and I think the same thing as you this is a little annoying for us to come up with the same theme two and three times it's not very good for the forum either