If real currencies can be used as digital currencies. - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

If real currencies can be used as digital currencies.

In a way with internet banking and the use of credit cards and debit cards for international transactions we are essentially using our normal currency like we would use crypto and we are experiencing transaction charges and so on. So this seems like it is already in effect with internet banking. If you are referring to the anonymity then i doubt we will achieve that,

• Useful or interesting 8
  • +1 3
  • +2 6
  • +3 3
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

I think that this can happen in the future. Now the real money can be transferred with ease as well through transfer companies with low fees, but its real problem remains central and banks ’control over it.

I think this is possible in coming future but not in the present scenario. This has been stopped because if every currency cam be used anywhere then that can create a lot of mess. But with the growth of the world and nations that day is not far when the currencies will have same values and will be used anywhere in the globe.

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 2
  • +2 2
  • +3 1

Welcome with me
I believe that traditional fiat currencies can be used as cryptocurrencies by converting them into crypto only
In the event that the encryption is used universally, the paper money will fade over time and become unacceptable to transactions

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 3
  • +3 1

2 minutes ago, Zaknov said:

Is everyone stupid or what? real currencies are being used actually llike digital currencies, Well, in the present time post of people in most of countries can buy literally anything from internet and that is exactly like digital currencies.

Looks like members don't know the difference between fiat currencies and cash.

And yes, at least in Europe, most money already circulates digitally (already explained in a few topics as well).

I am afraid many people just want to get in as many responses as possible, without ever reading what's been posted before.

(I have no more "likes" left today, otherwise you would get one!)

Edited by johant123
  • Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +3 2
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

Finally a currency which I believe might become a stable coin with a good future (community controlled Ecoin)

Look, read the FAQ, and sign up for free here: https://ecoinofficial.org/referral/n9zk2s0

I think the real currency was yet used and still using it as digital currency, what is the service they do PayPaln Skrill, Nettler.....etc his name is E-Currency. E-Currency is a digital fiat currency available in digital form.

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +4 1

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

I do not think it is possible for this to happen because there are many countries that prefer paper currency and prohibit and block all cryptocurrencies, but I hope this will happen in the future.

That need governments to say yes for the crypto then it may happen fast than we can imagine but until now the countries do not accept it as a way to work .

• +1 2
  • +2 1

Digital currency is a money balance recorded electronically on a stored-value card or other devices. Another form of electronic money is network money, allowing the transfer of value on computer networks, particularly the Internet. Electronic money is also a claim on a private bank or other financial institution such as bank deposits.These currencies may be used to buy physical goods and services, but may also be restricted to certain communities such as for use inside an online game.where the control over the money supply can come from various sources.

• +1 2
  • +2 2
  • +4 1

Already all fiat currencies are traded online in forex market and gold, silver and crude oil also traded on forex market but in crypto market no currency are traded only coins and tokens are traded these are also known as virtual currencies. 

• -1 1
  • +1 2
  • +2 2
  • +3 2
  • +5 1

I think we are also using our real currencies as digital currencies. Because now a days every one use internet banking and transfer money from one account to other. All this is digital.. 

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 1
  • +2 2
  • +5 1

We have been using digital money for a long time, but in my view, cryptos have a very different idea and it would not make much sense for this to happen, since it would be the same as until today and they would not meet their objective.

• +1 4
  • +2 1
  • +5 1

On 3/18/2020 at 4:13 PM, Ch Ayyan said:

Can you think all real currencies can be used like digital currencies  in future. I think  it will be good  If happened. I think  every   one can used their country's currency  every where in the world. If  happened  in future. Do you agree?

No its not happen because every country have thier own currency, and this currency value depends how much this country produce technology and how much developed, because well developed countries currency always dominated their currency,like USD strong currency and India currency weak,then how you use India currency in USA as a equal Price's, but in crypto in world wide same prices its not change any country so we use this currency any where without any problem.

• +1 3
  • +2 1

Of course, I will agree with that
You have to keep up with the times and get along with it. Likewise, every country should do this starting from this new contract. Some countries have already relied on it 

Why not . the world is evolving

• +1 2

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

This can be great development it cryptocurrency is used like fiat in all countries and I think this will come to pass soon as many countries who doesn't allow crypto starts to legalize them and recognizes the importantance of blockchain technology in future.

• +1 2
  • +2 2

Well, this will be good at all and don't expect an high value price of it because if this will be happen, all people will used cryptocurrency instead of real money which is not good, we need to balanced it so that we can used it together.

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +5 1

I think you want to say digital currency to be like real currency, i don’t think so because the economy of the country can use a currency have a big volume, is really hard. 

• +2 1

It is really good and we want it to happen, but there are many countries whose interest is not the spread of cryptocurrencies for political reasons.

Today, the dollar and the ruble are already used, along with cryptocurrencies, to have the right to trade on them. Of course it can and over time it can achieve success.

• +1 1
  • +2 2

As for the euro and the dollar, it has its own numerical currencies, but for the rest of the currencies, I do not think that it will be converted into cryptocurrencies, and it is also impossible for cryptocurrencies to replace banknotes, but cryptocurrencies will be relied on in some matters.

• +1 3
  • +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

1 minute ago, Nezar said:

As for the euro and the dollar, it has its own numerical currencies, but for the rest of the currencies, I do not think that it will be converted into cryptocurrencies, and it is also impossible for cryptocurrencies to replace banknotes, but cryptocurrencies will be relied on in some matters.

Digital EURO and Dollar are not crypto currencies, but just digital fiat money.

We are using the EURO here ... since US$ and € are leading currencies anyway, this already covers for a lot of digital currency use. As an example, I can transfer money to someone in Spain directly from my bank account, without any costs, and it arrives within minutes.

Why would I need cryptocurrencies for that purpose?

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Finally a currency which I believe might become a stable coin with a good future (community controlled Ecoin)

Look, read the FAQ, and sign up for free here: https://ecoinofficial.org/referral/n9zk2s0

Digital currencies are real, since they are being used as medium of exchange from various merchants and there are many employees that accept their payment in Bitcoin and Ethereum as well, although most of them work for cryptocurrencies. Still calling national fiat currency real means that for you probably cryptocurrencies are not real.

I think you will need to make research and figure out if they are real or not before making a distinction like this one in the future.

On 3/18/2020 at 4:13 PM, Ch Ayyan said:

Can you think all real currencies can be used like digital currencies  in future. I think  it will be good  If happened. I think  every   one can used their country's currency  every where in the world. If  happened  in future. Do you agree?

I do not think the existing currencies could be used as crypto currencies. But every country could create its own crypto coin to use in the country. And countries would create flexible supply of coins to control inflation and deflation. But I do not think one country would allow other country's coin in local territory. So situation would be same as fiat currencies. One country's coin would be only used in local area.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

Well real Currency can't be used as digital currency , Because there are two different types and no one can replace each other but we actually use your real Currency for shopping online with our credit cards .

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day