If real currencies can be used as digital currencies. - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

If real currencies can be used as digital currencies.

This is difficult to obtain because each country has its own currency, which it deals with within its borders, and digital currencies differ from cryptocurrencies as the cryptocurrencies are decentralized and universal and can be used whenever we like, while digital is affiliated with central authorities

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I think that there is real currency which is almost used as real currency. And the currency is US dollars. US dollar is telling cage between the real currency and the cryptocurrency. I want Indian rupees also to get the same priority

Yes, I agree and it sounds like a good idea to have international and encrypted currencies made around the world

Life is great and enjoy it

On 3/19/2020 at 1:30 AM, Beromnia said:

Welcome with me
I believe that traditional fiat currencies can be used as cryptocurrencies by converting them into crypto only
In the event that the encryption is used universally, the paper money will fade over time and become unacceptable to transactions

That's right I also think of that. 

All we need to do is to convert the fiat money in to digital currencies so we can use the digital money to buy things that we want online. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

Maybe in upcoming time this things will be possible and it's really very effective if all currencies will be digitalised and easy to use for everyone they don't have to bother about the real cash they can easily do any transactions from anywhere without having any problem also people peoples can make themselves more efficient  to use digital world.

On 3/18/2020 at 2:47 PM, BrolySSJ said:

So this seems like it is already in effect with internet banking

I believe he meant digital currency with blockchain technology not digital banking, they are different if you will agree with me. There has been so much talk about digital Euro by European countries and digital Dollars in US. Maybe we could experience a blockchain-driven digital fiats sooner.

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

It will be the same such as you said mostly, it will be good for us. But in my mind it was started, and we can see that real currency is already used. No doubt there is one more thing like countries, which has banned cryptocurrencies, if they accept cryptocurrencies, it will happen in the near future. 

I think you can currently convert your real currency to digital currency whenever you want just by buying cryptocurrencies with your local money 

On 3/18/2020 at 8:30 PM, Beromnia said:

Welcome with me
I believe that traditional fiat currencies can be used as cryptocurrencies by converting them into crypto only
In the event that the encryption is used universally, the paper money will fade over time and become unacceptable to transactions

Do you think which country will agree their money to be fade away and accepting cryptocurrencies which doesn't have their origin country like fiat. 

On 3/19/2020 at 1:56 AM, jekichchan said:

Hi, there is already such a thing. There are banks that do currency conversion directly online, that is, if you are in another country where your currency is not accepted, the bank will simply instantly convert your money into the money of that country and make a purchase. But this is not very good, conversion rates are very bad.

That's right if we want the real currencies to become digital currencies then we need to convert it first for us to be able to use it. 

It also depends on our country if they going to accept that. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

On 3/18/2020 at 2:13 PM, Ch Ayyan said:

Can you think all real currencies can be used like digital currencies  in future. I think  it will be good  If happened. I think  every   one can used their country's currency  every where in the world. If  happened  in future. Do you agree?

We already experiencing that to some degree in our current banking system, surely it needs some more improvement and less restrictions to use worldwide but that's just because the banks are highly tied to governments and government laws prevent them from being able to have their service working in all countries, if banks were more independent from governments and were less centralized than they are now the scenario that you described could have happened years ago.

Edited by lharost
  • +1 1

My future view is that every country will create a national cryptocurrency as the base currency for that country. The same currency used for a country can be maintained as a name for its future cryptocurrency.

This cannot be done. Those currencies you are talking about are backed by countries, and they are often tangible. They cannot be converted simply into virtual currencies.

Yes they can , but the problem is that they are going to be difficult in trying to separate them its important we have fiat as the traditional currencies, I have seen countries think of how they would adopt the crypto currencies and they would make them as a transition of the traditional currencies to crypto , China has been trying for a while and US has also been studying crypto currencies

When you use your Visa / Mastercard to shop on ebay, are you converting your Fiat currency to digital, or am I mistaken? Anyway, I prefer that things stay as they are, because coins like bitcoin will gain more attention and more people will invest money in the cryptocurrency market.

• +2 1

I think that many countries have already started to planning about creating their own digital currency for many reasons

Like Syria .. at first of this year it was planning to creat Lira currency to avoide the American  sanctions

I think using others country fiat currency is like impossible but using crypotcurrency is possible. If the people can make payment from every currency then it would be very difficult to handle but making same one currency for whole world would be possible by using cryptocurrency.

On 3/18/2020 at 6:43 PM, Ch Ayyan said:

Can you think all real currencies can be used like digital currencies  in future. I think  it will be good  If happened. I think  every   one can used their country's currency  every where in the world. If  happened  in future. Do you agree?

As of today so many transactions are being held digitally just like credit or debit card payment or even transactions of companies they do it digitally being transferring dollars through internet. Cryptocurrency is one type of digital currency and the others are the dollars, euros, etc. and as time goes by man can evolve to cashless payments because it's very convenient. 

Most countries are now heading to launch a digital currency for their country, this is very positive for the economy of countries, but we do not know its effect on Bitcoin.

If fiat could be use as digital currency then there will be a name giving to it apart from fiat currency but will be giving a general name as cryptocurrency and it will also become Volatile.

If fiat could be use as digital currency then there will be a name giving to it apart from fiat currency but will be giving a general name as cryptocurrency and it will also become Volatile.

On 3/18/2020 at 6:43 PM, Ch Ayyan said:

It is evident by now since every currency now is being transferred by it's original form in local or in dollars when in international. So many digital transactions by now since we are in the age of information so real currencies are being processed now in digital. 

I did not fully understand what you mean, as banknotes are used by digital banking networks for payment And cryptocurrencies are also used for payment by Amazon, Alibaba and other stores, and of course they are used less than paper currencies, but I do not think that this superiority will last for long.

It's almost the same of now not even talking of future, looking at it critically Crypto currencies is just a new develop  and modify system, alternative means of making international transaction anonymously highly secured with complicated security.

Well, actually other countries do a digital currency because of some applications generating this currency. And this is very good when it comes on paying, it's so convenient for us to pay digitally and this is actually the future might happen we are looking forward for. 

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day