If real currencies can be used as digital currencies. - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

If real currencies can be used as digital currencies.

This would be great if country banknotes became available and encrypted, but I don't think that will happen because this will eliminate banks and exchanger sites.

• +1 1

THINK POSITIVE

Cryptocurrencies like bitcoin are real & digital, much like the dollars in your bank account but far safer, and yes, they will most certainly replace physical currencies one day. For that matter, digital bodies are likely to replace our physical bodies too, given enough time. 😉

• +1 1

, I accomplish not presume this item to materialize for the reason that governments comprise so far to exchange blows the cryptocurrency and too no country be capable of dole out with the lecture currency and supplant it with a digital currency, but it is potential for governments to come in the digital currency in the markets and put it alongside the manuscript currency

• +2 1

Friend!!! We are already using real coins in digital world! Because there are banks and we can transfer money through their cards like ATM cards, visa card and master card.. They are all digital money in those cards because we can buy things online, pay bills and everything else digitally. Apart from banks there are wallets like paypal, skrill, nettler, advcash and many more digital wallets for keep fiat money.

• +3 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!

On 3/18/2020 at 8:55 PM, johant123 said:

Looks like members don't know the difference between fiat currencies and cash.

And yes, at least in Europe, most money already circulates digitally (already explained in a few topics as well).

I am afraid many people just want to get in as many responses as possible, without ever reading what's been posted before.

(I have no more "likes" left today, otherwise you would get one!)

@johant123  I like your comment. Yes, people are confused about some words like: cryptocurrencies, FIAT currencies, cash, digital currencies, e-wallet, exchange, payment processor, wallet. There is many factor for that like degree of education, lifestyle, country where they live and financial laws in applied.... we can also mention the fact that the marketing on the web doesn't help because some words are often used abusively...

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

Free $0.50 daily paid in Crypto -Here-
Free crypto and fresh news daily -Here-

2 days to profit -Here-

Exactly if it happens then it will be good from the countries point of view then there will be no problem and risk for the economy of the countries and all users will be able to use their own local currencies and i also think that in future it will be implemented. 

• +3 1

On 3/18/2020 at 5:43 AM, Ch Ayyan said:

Can you think all real currencies can be used like digital currencies  in future. I think  it will be good  If happened. I think  every   one can used their country's currency  every where in the world. If  happened  in future. Do you agree?

Hello my friend 

I think this actually well happen in the future and i think the digital currencies will play a huge role in people life in future and play a major role in buying and selling every thing in the future.

• +2 1

I think Yes, this will be a good thing, since people will no longer need to use cash that I don't like because I sometimes lose it on the way home or to the store.

• +2 1

I also think real currencies can be used as digital currencies as digital currencies are getting used more and more everyday and only digital currencies will be used in the future.

• +2 1

I do not think that this will happen soon, because the use of real currencies as cryptocurrencies requires a blockchain technology, and there is also the centrality of real currencies and control by central banks and governments on real currencies

• +2 1

On 3/18/2020 at 12:43 PM, Ch Ayyan said:

Can you think all real currencies can be used like digital currencies  in future. I think  it will be good  If happened. I think  every   one can used their country's currency  every where in the world. If  happened  in future. Do you agree?

Hey, my dear friend.  Yes, of course, I agree that monetary currencies will become like cryptocurrencies. This is a beautiful and civilized thing for me because it helps us to buy what we need online without searching for yourself, effort and saving time.

• +1 1

Real currencies cannot really be used on Crypto as they have to be exchanged and converted into Crypto to have the values now represented into Crypto,as from the Crypto, you can then convert it other Crypto coins of your li

• +2 1

This friend already exists, at least in countries where there is an Internet for sure, you can convert your currency to any other one you need. Just the main aspect is the recognition of your currency in the market. Good luck

• +2 1

Yes and this is happening now

If you noticed in yobit there is

An use market and use

Is Real currency and in yobit

It Is adigital currency

I think Yes, this will happen soon, because virtual currencies will become so popular that major countries will have no choice but to make their coins digital.

Edited by ComeBackIsrael
  • +1 1

Mate have a look at the digital versions of local currencies. I think you are trying to tell like digital version of physical currencies of every countries , if adopted everywhere in this what would happened, right ? Let every countries of this world accept cryptocurrency first. 

• +2 1

Yes, I agree that this will be great, because most likely, the cryptocurrency will then be equated to the same virtual coin in those countries that have their own virtual currency.

• Useful or interesting 1

while that would be great, it would require that every country accepts all currencies in their banks and shops and that is something that is a lot more complicated than it seems

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

On 3/18/2020 at 4:43 PM, Ch Ayyan said:

I think our payment system will replace by crypto. But bitcoin won't be every country payment system. I think every country will create their own currencies.

• +2 1

Online Free  Master will help you to get all online income sites and methods. Show support to Online Free Master.
Visit site for more : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Download HD latest movies without ads from my channel directly : https://t.me/Movies_Bollywood_Hollywood_Tamil

On 5/6/2020 at 5:23 PM, Mohammad19930000 said:

because digital currencies have things that are more than real currencies,

At some point in the future you will understand that cryptocurrencies are real and just because there are not many merchants at your location accepting them, in other locations you can find anything you want and you can pay with cryptocurrencies. The way you are presenting it means that crypto is not real for you. I guess your national inflating fiat currency is more real then. You can always keep that and see how it goes.

We are really going to this way ,in the future all will use the digital currency specially with this epidemic there is no place for real currency ,it's time for blockchain to change the world i rally believe in that 

I think it is happening right now in some countries because their own currency can be used in online transactions such as shopping, paying bills etc. and it can be converted to crypto like bitcoin.

• +1 1

I think it’s not possible to use only crypto currency in our daily life, maybe both fiat and crypto as an option to use with consent.