Why Panic - Page 10 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Art

Why Panic

2 hours ago, Reival said:

3 days it is very clear that many people suffer from the sale of panic. they all panicked with market conditions. thus making quick decisions selling their assets for their investments. although, most likely, they also suffer big losses before the sale

Panic is a serious disorder that is caused due to the afraid of something loosing. So we all become panic.

On 10/16/2019 at 3:43 PM, Art said:

Why panic when BTC goes down when can transfer it into Dai? I will eventually buy back BTC at a lower price and earn some profit. I remember when BTC was $18,000 and it starting falling rapidly. If I knew of Dai or any other stable coins, I would have secured my investment. 

people panic because they bought bitcoin without any strategy so when the price drops they sell to avoid huge loss and probably they will never buy bitcoin again because they think it is too dangerous. but they don't understand that they made mistakes by buying without any startegy

Though other stablecoins are directly stabilized by the U.S. dollar, Dai relies on crypto collaterals in the Ethereum network to counter volatility. The idea is retaining the coin’s value at $1. This gives it an upper hand over Bitcoin that is unsteady.  

Yes i agreed peoples have no patience they ready for panic i think they panic because when btc is goes down their earning is also down from crypto talk thats why people have issues  with bitcoin . But know days btc have very strong position

I think the reason why most people panic when Bitcoin goes down is because they are afraid loosing their investment, especially those that investment all altcoins to bitcoin. 

On 10/16/2019 at 9:43 PM, Art said:

Why panic when BTC goes down when can transfer it into Dai? I will eventually buy back BTC at a lower price and earn some profit. I remember when BTC was $18,000 and it starting falling rapidly. If I knew of Dai or any other stable coins, I would have secured my investment. 

Panic is only normal for us especially if our hard earned money is at stake but if you cannot control your emotion then you will end up losing your money instead of saving it. 

In investment, wise people will profit and people who easily panic in every down of price will not grow. 

I think that a trader must completely suppress the feeling of panic, though this is not possible, but in every operation it would be good for the trader to wait and wait, if he loses it, he has to take over, and if he wins, continue with it.  Go the same tactic, I think panic is the hardest of our internal trolls.

They think they have lost money but this is a good opportunity to buy again from a lower price. So many people, when they go down to buy Bitcoin, feel fear and panic.

Many people  panic in cryptocurrency if the price is crashing because  they will lose if it is happen. So I suggest  that we don't need to  panic if it is happen because  it will back to the normal again and it will rise. 

Dude, when the market fall its price value, the best way for you to do is not to sell your coins. You better be patience while waiting for the price rise again. Besides, trading always happened the pumped and dumped movement in the market, right?

Free XRP without any investment, and you can instantly withdraw it instantly in just a matter of seconds

Here click the link https://freecrypto.site/112344

I know DAI and I appreciate it, it will be a guarantee of profit for you. but it is also possible to hold bitcoins to wait for its high price opportunity to come.

Ypu are right there is no reason to panic to see the price of bitcoins market is going to down but it's a good news for invest in this crypto market .Buy some crypto currency and wait to get the profit .

I think many people panic because, this life is full of up and down, and no condition is permanent, they might have this thought of if probably something went wrong

People feel panic because the market broke its analysis, it expects continued rising while the price is dropping they confused between sell and wait

On 10/16/2019 at 4:43 PM, Art said:

I always when see bitcoin go up more than 400 dollar i buy dollar immediately, and waiting the falling 😂 to buy bitcoin again...

Yes we can transfer this immideiatly to stable coins like Dai,  Usdt,  usd . And because of that we can also get the good value of our bitcoin because now value of this are stable.

On 10/16/2019 at 9:43 PM, Art said:

Don't panic, bitcoin might go down sometimes but it will increase later. There's still a lot of reasons why we should not abandon bitcoin. Bitcoin is worth a lot than the other currencies. Bitcoin will never fail to increase. 

I do not have information about this coin named Dai, what are its features, please explain it so that we can benefit from the features of this coin, thank you.

Well then you have done a great job but for  me I remember when btc going  down I didn't convert to stable coin so I lost huge amount back then  and after that lost the rest in gambling . I khow my bad 

On 10/16/2019 at 6:43 PM, Art said:

Why alarm when BTC goes down when can transfer it into Dai? I will in the long run repurchase BTC at a lower cost and procure some benefit. I recollect when BTC was $18,000 and it beginning falling quickly. In the event that I was aware of Dai or some other stable coins, I would have made sure about my venture.

1 hour ago, Tasfi said:

You can keep this coin stuck for a long time but the rear rear misses any sky pump, which is why people do not panically convert their coins to something more "stable".

You can keep this coin stuck for quite a while yet the back misses any sky siphon, which is the reason individuals don't panically change over their coins to something increasingly "stable".

1 minute ago, Stercygn said:

According to different beliefs, so many people think differently, so do what you think is good, because not all good tips are in you.
but I agree with you, now it’s better to use the opportunity to buy potential coins, because I am sure that in the future it can be profitable. Of course, you need to be patient to wait for recovery in order to make big profits.

As indicated by various convictions, such a significant number of individuals think in an unexpected way, so do what you believe is acceptable, in light of the fact that not every great tip are in you. 

however, I concur with you, presently it's smarter to utilize the chance to purchase potential coins, since I am certain that later on it tends to be beneficial. Obviously, you should show restraint to trust that recuperation all together will make large benefits.

5 minutes ago, Yahiawahid said:

Panic disorder is when you keep having panic attacks, often for no obvious reason. Includes symptoms, treatments and self-help tips.

Frenzy issue is the point at which you continue having alarm assaults, frequently for no conspicuous explanation. Incorporates side effects, medicines and self improvement tips.

8 minutes ago, zolkjh9 said:

Sometimes panic can occur “out of the blue”, when you’re not in any danger. These panic episodes are called panic attacks. Because you’re not in any danger, these panic attacks aren’t useful; and in fact, they can cause significant problems. If someone experiences many panic attacks, he or she often begins to worry about having another panic attack and the anticipation causes him or her to feel even more anxiety. Sometimes this worry becomes so strong that he or she will avoid going to places where a panic attack might happen. For some people, this may severely limit where they feel comfortable going (such as: school, the mall, driving on the highway, etc.), resulting in another mental disorder called Agoraphobia.

Now and again frenzy can happen "suddenly", when you're in no peril. These frenzy scenes are called alarm assaults. Since you're in no peril, these fits of anxiety aren't helpful; and truth be told, they can cause noteworthy problems. If somebody encounters many fits of anxiety, the individual in question regularly starts to stress over having another fit of anxiety and the expectation makes the person in question feel much more anxiety. Sometimes this stress turns out to be solid to the point that the person will abstain from going to places where a frenzy attack might happen. For a few people, this may seriously constrain where they feel good going, (for example, school, the shopping center, driving on the parkway, and so forth.), bringing about another psychological issue called Agoraphobia.

6 minutes ago, Masud Rana 01 said:

Its really other thoughts. It could be said to be very difficult to control panic, the reason I panicked when it was because it was my initial capital to trade. Actually, we can overcome the panic thing if we have a reserve fund so that later we don't need to sell it when the price goes down, then we can use a reserve fund.

Its extremely different considerations. It could be said to be exceptionally hard to control alarm, I froze when it was on the grounds that it was my underlying money to exchange. As a matter of fact, we can beat the frenzy thing in the event that we have a hold support with the goal that later we don't have to sell it when the price goes down, at that point we can utilize a save finance.

On 2/18/2020 at 7:01 PM, zinoubouazza said:

As concerns rise that entrepreneurs are cashing out their initial coin offerings and that some digital tokens including Bitcoin may have become overvalued, nearly all of the largest cryptocurrencies fell.

As concerns rise that business people are getting the money for out their underlying coin contributions and that some digital tokens including Bitcoin may have become exaggerated, almost the entirety of the biggest cryptocurrencies fell.

4 minutes ago, Jayden Benson said:

Pаnic occurs whеn market is risky аnd it can dump a lоt at any timе.So Traders dоn't want tо lоss huge that's why they get pаnic.

Pаnic happens whеn advertise is dangerous аnd it can dump a lоt at any timе.So Traders dоn't need tо lоss colossal that is the reason they get pаnic.

On 2/19/2020 at 6:42 AM, Rifatm said:

The issue of time is the key to investing, if time is not right then you will be forced to wait longer so it is difficult to avoid and face it by some people. Some people are terrified because they are not used to it and it is only natural to be scared of their work and capital as it has a very important impact on their psyche. 

The issue of time is the way to contributing, in the event that time isn't right, at that point you will be compelled to stand by longer so it is hard to maintain a strategic distance from and face it by certain individuals. A few people are frightened on the grounds that they are not accustomed to it and it is just normal to be terrified of their work and capital as it has a significant effect on their mind.