Why Panic - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Art

Why Panic

Why panic when BTC goes down when can transfer it into Dai? I will eventually buy back BTC at a lower price and earn some profit. I remember when BTC was $18,000 and it starting falling rapidly. If I knew of Dai or any other stable coins, I would have secured my investment. 

• Useful or interesting 2

If you are trading on Yobit, isn't it just better to change your BTC back to USD or RUR since these are also stable and hold their value over time. I think you have got a long way to go before BTC makes it back up to the 18k mark. Have you already changed it to something else. Would have been a good idea for you to buy more BTC now, while the price is down. Dilute your expensive stock.

Click to get free Crypto from the best faucets:
Bicoin, Ethereum, Monero, DogeBytecoin, Digibyte, Steem, Tron, Verge, Siacoin

10 minutes ago, williamz902 said:

If you are trading on Yobit, isn't it just better to change your BTC back to USD or RUR since these are also stable and hold their value over time. I think you have got a long way to go before BTC makes it back up to the 18k mark. Have you already changed it to something else. Would have been a good idea for you to buy more BTC now, while the price is down. Dilute your expensive stock.

That is why I love Yobit. Yes!! For sure you can do that on Yobit. My only concern, however, is that the USD loses value as well. I'm not waiting on BTC to back 18,000 to start earn profits. Buy low and sell high is the order of the day.

You could be stuck holding that coin for a long time but and miss a skyrocket pump back, that's why people don't panickly move their coins into something more "stable". Especially since this is just a tiny little dip down and not a crash.

1 hour ago, Art said:

Why panic when BTC goes down when can transfer it into Dai? I will eventually buy back BTC at a lower price and earn some profit. I remember when BTC was $18,000 and it starting falling rapidly. If I knew of Dai or any other stable coins, I would have secured my investment. 

trade cannot be guessed, therefore you must follow it all the time, because the crypto market is uncertain, it's better to invest in small coins but the coins have a clear nature

yes panic happend because  nooby trader use there emotions during the trade , when btc down a little they freak out and this cause more damage

56 minutes ago, Kingcolex said:

You could be stuck holding that coin for a long time but and miss a skyrocket pump back, that's why people don't panickly move their coins into something more "stable". Especially since this is just a tiny little dip down and not a crash.

The trick of the trade is transfer to the stable coin when the market has a downward move, the panic effect. Then, you will transfer back from stable coin to BTC. For example, yesterday, I transferred a small amount of BTC (0.04012222) and this morning, I bought back BTC at 0.04266714. Just by doing that, I have earn 0.002 BTC. Just imagine I had transferred more? It's all about timing!!! Does that make sense?

There is nothing to worry about and panic
This is a world of cryptocurrencies full of horror and excitement
Dear if you have a weak heart I do not advise you to trade because it may cause you some diseases and go and do another work

1 hour ago, pucukjaya said:

What's wrong with Dai? why not doge or eth or any other reason.
indeed most of the traders panic when btc goes down because it causes other prices to come down

Nothing is wrong with Dai!!! Doge and ETH, by nature, are not classified as stable coins, their values will fluctuate. However, with a stable coin like Dai, its value remain stable or unchanged to be used at a later date.

You must have some courage and not be cowards, people
You must keep your nerves calm and cool
No one is forced to enter the world of trading and cryptocurrencies if you can not resist

THINK POSITIVE

42 minutes ago, Nimrata7 said:

You are not panic as you have no investment in it but there are many users who invest millions and now waiting for the correct position to close their trade.

I have experienced panic selling when I just entered the crypto currency world. I don't need to have a million dollars to panic. My little investment means a lot to me. However, I have learnt how to work my little investment to regain some of the lost.

42 minutes ago, Jajak said:

trade cannot be guessed, therefore you must follow it all the time, because the crypto market is uncertain, it's better to invest in small coins but the coins have a clear nature

I totally agree with you. I used to believe that the smaller coins were the better deal, but I have discovered that, in most cases, the larger coins rebound faster. For example, the Yo token on Yobit is a fast rebounder. 

42 minutes ago, Mabdulkadir said:

You are right mate eth and btc and doge are stable coin why not them. Indeed I like trading eth and doge too

A stable coin means that its price remains the same whether the market goes up or down. Lets take for example Dai, it is worth $1. Five years from now it will still worth $1. That's why they are classified as stable coin. 

43 minutes ago, iloveyobit said:

yes panic happend because  nooby trader use there emotions during the trade , when btc down a little they freak out and this cause more damage

You have hit the nail on the head. Emotional trading is not good. I wish I had a trading bot for cryptocurrencies. It would help to get rid of the emotions in trading.

17 minutes ago, Zzoro6110 said:

There is nothing to worry about and panic
This is a world of cryptocurrencies full of horror and excitement
Dear if you have a weak heart I do not advise you to trade because it may cause you some diseases and go and do another work

Hahahaha!!! You are so right about that. Cryptocurrency trading is not for the weak in heart of fainters. If someone should find him or herself in such a situation, the best practice is to learning the art of trading by investing small amounts and watch what the experts are doing. Too many panic selling is killing our investments.

18 minutes ago, bentayebsalah said:

You must have some courage and not be cowards, people
You must keep your nerves calm and cool
No one is forced to enter the world of trading and cryptocurrencies if you can not resist

The trick of the trade is to watch and learn from those who working the trading system. Better yet, just invest a small amount, forget about it, and then in a year's time, go check on your investment. You will be satisfied.

11 minutes ago, Mabdulkadir said:

Yea I understand mate thanks for the correction 

That's OK my fellow trader. Actually, it's not a correction, it is just an enlightenment. I have learnt a lot by watching and reading what others are saying. It's just the right thing to do. Have fun learning and trading👍.

21 minutes ago, Mabdulkadir said:

Yea I understand mate thanks for the correction 

Is there any minimum fund investment restrictions in btc?

1 hour ago, Art said:

The trick of the trade is transfer to the stable coin when the market has a downward move, the panic effect. Then, you will transfer back from stable coin to BTC. For example, yesterday, I transferred a small amount of BTC (0.04012222) and this morning, I bought back BTC at 0.04266714. Just by doing that, I have earn 0.002 BTC. Just imagine I had transferred more? It's all about timing!!! Does that make sense?

And right after you bought it could have had a straight spike up in price making you lose money, just as you said it's about the amount and timing. You could have easily had it go the other way.

10 minutes ago, Kingcolex said:

And right after you bought it could have had a straight spike up in price making you lose money, just as you said it's about the amount and timing. You could have easily had it go the other way.

You are correct. But it's prudent to take well calculated risk. I'll have to absolutely sure that the bearish or bullish movement is accurate, then I take my risk. Thanks for your thought proving comment. 

39 minutes ago, Parvez00022 said:

Is there any minimum fund investment restrictions in btc?

It all depends on which exchange you are working with. Some places require an initial investment of $50 or $100. 

7 hours ago, Art said:

I have experienced panic selling when I just entered the crypto currency world. I don't need to have a million dollars to panic. My little investment means a lot to me. However, I have learnt how to work my little investment to regain some of the lost.

I totally agree with you. I used to believe that the smaller coins were the better deal, but I have discovered that, in most cases, the larger coins rebound faster. For example, the Yo token on Yobit is a fast rebounder. 

A stable coin means that its price remains the same whether the market goes up or down. Lets take for example Dai, it is worth $1. Five years from now it will still worth $1. That's why they are classified as stable coin. 

You have hit the nail on the head. Emotional trading is not good. I wish I had a trading bot for cryptocurrencies. It would help to get rid of the emotions in trading.

Hahahaha!!! You are so right about that. Cryptocurrency trading is not for the weak in heart of fainters. If someone should find him or herself in such a situation, the best practice is to learning the art of trading by investing small amounts and watch what the experts are doing. Too many panic selling is killing our investments.

The trick of the trade is to watch and learn from those who working the trading system. Better yet, just invest a small amount, forget about it, and then in a year's time, go check on your investment. You will be satisfied.

not all large coins go faster because we can analyze the strength of the coins in the water, the substances you can see at any time

1 minute ago, Silvinator said:

What happens is that many people invested in Bitcoin when it reached 20K and thought it would rise even more. However, the price plummeted below 5K and that drove them crazy because they lost a lot of money. That is why it is the panic. But I hope the price of the BTC will rise in the coming months

they believe that because Bitcoin is a very large coin so they invest in Bitcoin hopefully the price of Bitcoin will improve next month

9 minutes ago, Silvinator said:

We all hope so. Let your price start to rise and many can recover. Although there are others who entered just when under 5K and now they are in profits.

Yes friend, because I want to profit in this crypto world so that in real life it helps my own economy. Thank you friend

1 minute ago, Silvinator said:

like everyone Just be patient and remember that this is a long-term investment and that you should be smart with your investments. Good luck!

long-term investment is boring to wait and I will intend to make short-term phases while we get income

10 hours ago, Art said:

Panic is nothing but emotion of traders 🙂 .

Most of people cannot take right move when they are in panic .

They sell all stuffs as it which creates more damage to them. Panic helped few people but it also made more people to loss most of them bought btc when it was at 18 k dollars its the sad truth they lost huge till now 🙂

10 hours ago, Art said:

some people don't panic but he wants to secure his assets not too fall into a slump because Point is deteriorating so he sells his coins first

16 minutes ago, Cryptohash said:

Panic is nothing but emotion of traders 🙂 .

Most of people cannot take right move when they are in panic .

They sell all stuffs as it which creates more damage to them. Panic helped few people but it also made more people to loss most of them bought btc when it was at 18 k dollars its the sad truth they lost huge till now 🙂

That's right, when we panic, we tend not to analyze the situation properly and only give more losses. If we remain calm and analyze the market situation better, we can make better decisions and perhaps be profitable

33 minutes ago, Velic said:

I have also experienced the same thing. It could be said to be very difficult to control panic, the reason I panicked when it was because it was my initial capital to trade. Actually, we can overcome the panic thing if we have a reserve fund so that later we don't need to sell it when the price goes down, then we can use a reserve fund.

People are actually too afraid to lose money and because of that they may panic, peoples that cant control their panic attacks should stay away from this market I think

6 hours ago, Silvinator said:

Well, everyone has their way of working, friend and everyone is valid as long as they make a profit. Good luck!!

Okay, thank you for taking the time to share information in this forum. May you always be healthy and happy always

21 hours ago, Art said:

Like you there are many other user who are waiting for the low price of the BTC so they can buy it with only a $1 but if that happen then BTC will be down permanently.

Youtube ChannelSocial media Assets, Websites and Plugins are available in a very reasonable price 😇 TALK Token is also acceptable.