Do you like posting topics or responding to others' posts? - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Maroua

Do you like posting topics or responding to others' posts?

for me, I love the two when I find topics to speak about. I post posts.  when I have nothing to write, I do not invent topics from my head. I respond to posts  of members and I only respond to topics that I have an idea  about them.
what about you?

• Useful or interesting 12
  • +1 8
  • +2 7
  • +3 6
  • +4 1
  • +5 5

I like to make topics  by posting new and effective  content.  But as we all we can't find 30 good and useful  topics  per day. So i complete  30 posts  by making  top and replying  also.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 2
  • +2 3
  • +3 2
  • +4 1
  • +5 2

Frankly, I like to place responses to others' posts because in this way I can gain experience and knowledge from the posts that I reply to, and also I can help others by doing the responses

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 2
  • +3 1
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

I like responding to other posts because each time I want to create a post after doing some research in this forum only to find out that the post I want to post has already been discussed and I normally end it from there because i avoid post duplication that can lead to post deletion.

• +1 3
  • +4 1
  • +5 2

Actually i am student,so i like to responding in others topics mainly,sothat i can learn many things and gather information and also to improve my skills in English language

• +4 1
  • +5 2

I like the two of them together because I can help members by providing posts with all the information and libido I have, and also I can help everyone by writing responses to posts.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +5 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Personally i like to respond to other peoples posts and gather the problems that are currently going through this website or member are facing. I post posts very rarely mostly i like to read the comments on other people posts too.

• +1 2
  • +2 2
  • +5 1

If i saw a understanding topic to me i reply alot of posts here i have no clue what they mean but with that i try my best to have more knowledge here.

• +5 1

Well, First I was enjoying to make my post and then I  got a warning point because I shared a referral link in a topic. After that, I prefer to just reply other's topics. 

• +4 1

This is according to desire, but most of the time I respond to other people's posts, if this is possible for me, because sometimes I cannot find what I have knowledge of or that it is not my specialty and ideas to share. This is when I have nothing to write
Or if I read one of the articles and it was important, then I will share what I understand

• +1 2
  • +2 2

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

Commenting and sharing new topics. In both cases, the interest should be published. Personally, I comment, but I expand on the explanation if one of the members needs help, the goal is to achieve the benefit.

• +1 2
  • +5 1

BetFury                                                   

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I do both. I publish and create new posts. I prefer creating new posts so that other members can give me good reputation points and so that other people can benefit from my posts as well. But the proportion of comments more than the publication of new topics

I do both but I do more of contributing to other people's topics. I do it most of the times and post topics if I have something to share or feel there is need to. I just don't post just to get free money or make it count on Yobit. My profile is good. 

• +2 1
  • +5 1

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

I like to post comments on topics rather than create topics. I am a relatively newbie when it comes to the actual facts of crypto. Even though i have been earning it for a while now, i don't know as much as other crypto enthusiasts. Therefore, i do not have a lot of new information to offer. However, i am able to help people that post topics and therefore i prefer to do that. This way i can be helpful and meaningful to other users.

• +1 1
  • +2 2
  • +5 1

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

I think responding to others posts we can consider it as obligation to do that, because if you are here to collect Bitcoins if you dont post you will not be paid, so I think we can talk just about if we like posting topics. For me I like both.

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +5 1

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

Welcome with
Lately, I rarely post topics, ideas run out of me, I don't like writing and posting anything that has no value
I often comment on good topics

• +1 2
  • +5 1

Just as your self I use both modalities I try to create a theme when it is necessary and useful for someone I do not create topics to create and as for the comments I do with the topics that I really think I can answer I do not do it with all the topics

I like do two thinks when I found any  interesting topic then I immediately post in the forum,and also like to respond anothers topics, because they gives so many interesting information to help our knowledge improve, most of time I gives comments to solve their issue in my own way.

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +5 1

Well for me I love the both but when I don't have idea of making any useful post, I just responded to people post Because I can't actually create topics which are not useful and I only respond to post I have idea of.

• +1 1
  • +5 1

BetFury                                                   

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Mostly i am commenting on others posts and after one or two days i created some new topics but unfortunately out of my 6 topics only two topics are remaining there and three are deleted so i am worried about it i try to make some serious success in creating topics. 

• +5 1

On 3/17/2020 at 5:30 PM, Maroua said:

for me, I love the two when I find topics to speak about. I post posts.  when I have nothing to write, I do not invent topics from my head. I respond to posts  of members and I only respond to topics that I have an idea  about them.
what about you?

I make both. Relying is easier because a lot of beginners need help. But if there's a topic I want to post or an opinion I want to share, I make topics in the right sections.

• +1 1
  • +2 2
  • +4 1

In my case, I like to comment on other people's posts in the forum, so I try to find interesting topics, since from each topic one usually rescues or learns new things

I like to do comment, because i want to share my opinion about many topic , that give me more information. For me i use comment more than posting a topic . But when sometimes when i have an information, i do a topic to share it with all the members.