Do you like posting topics or responding to others' posts? - Page 17 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Maroua

Do you like posting topics or responding to others' posts?

Hello

As I am a novice in the field of cryptocurrencies, I prefer asking questions to learn from experienced people rather than answering other people's questions without sufficient knowledge that you may harm them with wrong information.

I'm afraid to post new topic because it's easy to get banned because of this. So I prefer to response in existing topics. 

I think that the advantage of publishing a post is that I learn more about this cryptographic world, and I see that this forum has good topics to discuss and share, when I comment on a topic it is because I see it very interesting .. I like to research and read articles on other means to have more arguments to discuss with other users of this forum

Of the two since you can publish interesting topics or seek help on any concern and it is also good to publish when someone has a question and be able to help.

The best response to other people's topics, if there is something that I do not understand, I will publish so that I benefit from others

I like to read the topics that already exist, and see people's comments, but from time to time, when I can't find the answer I'm looking for, I post a new topic.

Many interesting topics have already been created. It's easier for me to communicate in them. But he created several of his own, though not very popular.

If I like it, with this I expose my points of view and give my opinion about topics of my interest. It's good that they listen to and/or read your comments because with that they reach many people.

I, like the author, are looking for interesting posts or invent them out of my head, or write about what I know, this gives me a little pleasure from the process of writing posts. Good luck to everyone and bye.

I usually make more comments than post, due to the fact that I like to participate more by supporting ideas or giving my point of view on the various and interesting topics and debates that exist in cryptotalk, when I usually publish a post it is to inform about a news DeFi that I find very interesting and relevant. I hope to continue on this page for a long time.

Personally i like to respond to other peoples posts and gather information to improve my skills in crypto talk forum . i like to read the comments on other people posts and give my answer them.

In fact, this depends on the time when I am not busy, so responding to topics is faster than creating and publishing topics, and it also depends on the timing, so sometimes we must speed up before the end of the day at 12 o'clock But the creation of topics must be done even on a weekly basis

• +1 1

On 3/17/2020 at 11:30 AM, Maroua said:

for me, I love the two when I find topics to speak about. I post posts.  when I have nothing to write, I do not invent topics from my head. I respond to posts  of members and I only respond to topics that I have an idea  about them.
what about you?

Most of all I like to answer or give an idea of some kind of topic because that way I learn I don't like to post topics very much because I can't think of something specific that they can help me with, maybe in the future if I do.

I have really been in the forum for a very short time, for now I am learning to use it and see the topics that are spoken in it, so for now I am only answering posts, with a little more experience, I am going to publish a post.

Yes, I post posts when I have a topic to ask about or if I have some benefit to publish it .. I respond to people's posts sometimes, but only when I have knowledge of the matter they are talking about, as I do not want to be a contributor to spreading false information.

I like to do both, if the theme published by one of the partners in this forum catches me because I love to comment and give them their respective approval if it is quality information, but I also like to create them.

I'm just like you, I don't like to invent topics out of my head just for the sake of sharing, I prefer to respond to other people's posts so I have a chance to read articles and make use of them

• +2 1

On 3/17/2020 at 12:30 PM, Maroua said:

for me, I love the two when I find topics to speak about. I post posts.  when I have nothing to write, I do not invent topics from my head. I respond to posts  of members and I only respond to topics that I have an idea  about them.
what about you?

I love to answer post always and when it is related to cryptocurrencies, it is my thing, I am very familiar and it makes it easier for me to answer that they are cryptocurrencies that are wallets, exchange houses etc.

For me, I like to respond to other people's posts because there is nothing in my mind that I want to share with the rest of the members.
Responding to other people's posts helps us gain a lot of information on cryptocurrencies because I am still a beginner

• +3 2

I am not good to make my own post because i am new here thats why i am interested now to comment on other posts. Through this my experience is grooming and hope after some months i will be able to make my own topics.

On 3/17/2020 at 10:30 PM, Maroua said:

what about you?

I see here all the topics are there so I don't think I have to create a new topic so I prefer to discuss existing topics because I see here every one is active in discussing one topic so before replying I prefer to read it first to understand the topic that is talked about.

I love comment of other  topic and I just comment at that topic I know about it when I comment I fell I help people more than right my own topic 

It doesn't matter to me whether to create a topic or comment on other topics. The main thing is that the information is up-to-date and relevant.

2093856005_SignChatex.png.48c95b3a6d672b2702aad906ed44eea0.png

The truth is that I like to do both options, both posting and replicating other people's posts.:classic_blink:

It is also good to look for Airdrops, token opportunities and answers to doubts and concerns that we all have.

The truth is that I found this forum through Yobit and I am enjoying sharing information with the entire Forum, contributing and building a large community on the internet and of course with cryptocurrencies, of course.:classic_ninja:

• +2 1

As always be good and enjoy.:classic_rolleyes:

konu beni ilgilendirirse. Evet. Sanırım bazı soruları kesinlikle cevaplamalıyım. bilgi paylaşmak iyidir. para herşey değildir.