Do you like posting topics or responding to others' posts? - Page 14 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Maroua

Do you like posting topics or responding to others' posts?

I like to answer other people's topics as long as I have knowledge on the subject clearly. Creating a new topic is also interesting when we want to acquire more knowledge related to the world of cryptocurrencies, so many times I also rely on this alternative within the platform.

• +2 1

I really do share the topics and respond to them so that everyone can benefit, no more. The more I help everyone, the more people love you, and I really do that because helping everyone to understand everything or work and profit, so I share the topic for everyone as much as I can

This is what I really do. I love to share and respond with the community

• +2 1

On 3/19/2020 at 4:55 PM, Badman001 said:

i like both Comment as well as posting also , but personally I like to do comments as compared to post .

whenever I got some good news about any exchange or any coin then instant I make a post about it .

For now I do comment only since I am still learning on the site. I am giving myself sometime to learn the trend and then I can also post relevant posts with good content for discussion. 

I like responding more than publishing a topic more, because publishing has rules, and I am here as a beginner

If I Like To Respond To Posts And Help Other People Who Ask For Help Or Upload Posts That Help And Entertain Other People

When I read my diary, I found this entry and felt ashamed again. What a big mistake. I wish I hadn't cheated in that exam. 

We can follow people who have experience and we can get knowledge because of their posts and follow your posts is more useful to me

In particular I like to answer questions
because this way I test my knowledge on some subjects and it encourages me to find out things that I don't know.
When I try to post something, I don't know what to do or ask.

Honestly, I am more of a respondent to other people's posts, because I am a beginner who is just learning. That is why I prefer to read and respond, than to invent something that I do not know 100% and publish it. In addition, I avoid overloading the forum with topics that may not be useful. Maybe later I will dare to publish, with a little experience on top.

Personally, I prefer to comment on the posts of other users, since in addition to learning something new with the post of another user, I can share my opinion of that topic to other users, which is useful for me and for those who read it, So in my experience I prefer to comment.

Depends of the day. If i have a question and after a quick research on the internet don't find any answer about it, I make a post. But i would say that 90% of the time i prefer to answer to topics, specially topics for beginners so they don't make the same mistakes as i did when i joined crypto. This is what i find beautiful about the crypto community, many people share experiences.

Personally, I like to comment on the publications of other users, the exchange of opinions helps us to answer doubts and increase our knowledge on a specific topic. Now if I am interested in a topic, I publish about it and I await the scrutiny of the community. I am interested in learning from their experiences.

It depends, personally when I make a publication it is to help me if I have doubts about a topic that I do not know, and when I comment I join the conversation and if I know something about the subject I give my opinion, but I like both.

The post is important to convey information but the replies are also important, through them you debate and learn. In addition there are many repeated posts and it is better to reply so as not to be repeating us always.
I prefer to reply for the exchange of ideas.

• +5 1

Hello everyone, i like this topic, the answer it is clearly my friends, i preffer respond topics, read other users comments and learn many cool things, i always reccomemd  crypto section it es my favorite

This is an interesting experience that can be useful to you not only for working with the crypt , but also for life. the forum posts a lot of interesting information that is worth knowing.

هذا ما أفعله شخصيًا ، الرد على الموضوعات المهمة ونشر المشاركات الجديرة بالنشر ، مع مراعاة شروط المنتدى

Greetings, I feel more comfortable commenting than publishing .. I think I contribute more to the cuminidad in this way, I still publish content but not as much as I would like. I hope my comments are useful and I hope to continue improving.

I tried to post a particular topic that talked about IP but due to my lack of experience in the forum and not complying with the Rules, they cleaned it up (deleted) and it seems so important to raise a topic as to be an active participant in them, you learn a lot contributing experiences and reading experiences and knowledge of others with their answers.

I like the way all the others members respond when someone ask for any kind of help, i also try to help someone if i can. The forum is great cause it create a great platform to give us a better place to learn some new and explore the crypto who its work.  

At the moment I have only taken care of responding to the publications, I love to debate and even more when they are super interesting topics