Do you like posting topics or responding to others' posts? - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Maroua

Do you like posting topics or responding to others' posts?

On 3/19/2020 at 4:40 AM, ethan1751 said:

Sometimes if I have just entered into a topic and I want to make a statement on the topic concerned I will make the topic and if there are people who quote it then I will discuss with that person.

Much better to comment for you to help them easily when they have a question. 

If you post something you can't answer them all because of limit per comment and post. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

On 3/17/2020 at 9:30 PM, Maroua said:

for me, I love the two when I find topics to speak about. I post posts.  when I have nothing to write, I do not invent topics from my head. I respond to posts  of members and I only respond to topics that I have an idea  about them.
what about you?

I love also both. But mostly I reply on posts. Because any wrong post can cause on my account. And I think post has some advantages also. We can reach maximum audience through creating posts.

Online Free  Master will help you to get all online income sites and methods. Show support to Online Free Master.
Visit site for more : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Download HD latest movies without ads from my channel directly : https://t.me/Movies_Bollywood_Hollywood_Tamil

On 5/20/2020 at 7:43 AM, Shakill33 said:

I like both ,,,, and when I want to know something I post new topics in a forum 

Still you haven't posted anything at all in the forum. How can you reply that you like both and that you do something that you never done? Unless you had some post deleted, yet there is no active post created by you. You shouldn't make such claims.

4 hours ago, Rahul11 said:

I love also both. But mostly I reply on posts. Because any wrong post can cause on my account. And I think post has some advantages also. We can reach maximum audience through creating posts.

Also you don't have any active original post created. Why you make this claim?

9 minutes ago, Majeshi said:

I always do both of them because there are many interesting topics that i will need to reply, and sometimes i will write my topic if i have anything that i want to share with other members in the forum.

This one as welll. How do you always do both and have not a single post of your own on the forum?

Edited by BTC Future

On 5/22/2020 at 6:37 PM, ETheHedgehog said:

i mostly reply to other topics, but i post topics myself if i want to ask about something or when i find something interesting to share

I would recommend you to post helpful topics with some content other than just asking questions. It is a good thing to share knowledge!

I prefer doing both but I mostly do comments I only create post when I find something interesting and I want to share them here but I do comment alot than creating post.

Get 10% Kickback on your Trading fees using this Link : https://www.binance.com  

If you buy or sell $100 or more of crypto, you'll receive

$10 worth of free Bitcoin! Link : Coinbase

publishOX.gif.48cd9f50f6786cac26a168b63e1b61ba.gif

For me now i prefer respond n other topic because I dont have any new idea all user talk about them ,and i comment on other pst and give my opinion and experience 

We have to make them together ! because we have to make topics and the same time we have to respond on some topics and make a questions ! 

On 3/18/2020 at 4:23 PM, Hanan951 said:

If i saw a understanding topic to me i reply alot of posts here i have no clue what they mean but with that i try my best to have more knowledge here.

Just read some comments for you to be related in the topic and for you to be able to comment what knowledge you know in the post. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

Well, for me, I'm preferring to responding to someone's posts here in this forum because i know that i will help some members by giving some statements in particular thread instead of posting a topic here in this forum.

Mainly i like to respond in other posts because whenever i think to post something i see that those things get available in the forum by other users very quickly so mostly i respond on the quality posts while responding also i am able to succeed in the forum.

I both like it but most of the time I am responding in other posts so that I can also share my opinions and experiences. In making topic, it is hard to make a unique and a new topic because there are a lot of topics that are already existed.

On 5/26/2020 at 8:18 PM, Bohana said:

I would recommend you to post helpful topics with some content other than just asking questions. It is a good thing to share knowledge!

that's why i said "or when i find something interesting to share", i do like to share knowledge i just try to make sure it's not just spam

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

That is the best solution my friend, always respond to topic that you have ideas on and leave the ones which you don't have good ideas because if you make a mistake while responding to some topics the moderators will count it as useless content and you will receive a warning point which is not good for any one of us.

• +1 1

3 hours ago, ETheHedgehog said:

that's why i said "or when i find something interesting to share", i do like to share knowledge i just try to make sure it's not just spam

Sorry for my misunderstanding. I always post one topics a day and it doesn't get deleted because it is helpful and it really gets reactions!

The main idea that we should write both of them ,but for me I prefer to responding to other's posts more than write a new topic.

On 5/23/2020 at 7:42 AM, Crypto123 said:

Yes, I do the two as well, and I think most of the members here are doing the same thing, you can't write new threads all the time, and it's also good to respond to some good topics that deserve a response. This makes the forum interact.

I'm more focus on commenting than posting because I like to help others especially when they have a question, I don't post when I see same topic. 

On 4/29/2020 at 3:05 PM, Sunil kumar Behera said:

I like both of them and I used to post when I think that I can do a useful topic which may be useful and I also like to discuss on each and every topic so that I can gain some knowledge

Same with you buddy. I can contribute a good post when do both, in responding to the topic,i know i replied a good information or opinion and when i create a topic, i do searches first before publishing it to avoid duplicating the topics.

For me, I love responding or replying to other posts because I'm hoping that the response I've made may help them to solve the problem. Usually, I'm reading posts and responding but I don't think of creating or posting a topic.

On 3/17/2020 at 4:30 PM, Maroua said:

for me, I love the two when I find topics to speak about. I post posts.  when I have nothing to write, I do not invent topics from my head. I respond to posts  of members and I only respond to topics that I have an idea  about them.
what about you?

I like posting and replying to qouted if someone qoutes me I send him feedbacks because I am trying to understand and learn from him, and I post to topics so that I share the little knowledge I have from the topic in other to contribute in teaching and also learning.

5 hours ago, Tine0313 said:

Same with you buddy. I can contribute a good post when do both, in responding to the topic,i know i replied a good information or opinion and when i create a topic, i do searches first before publishing it to avoid duplicating the topics.

Well, I'm actually do this thing mate, if i have some information that i can share here, I'm posting it but mostly I'm just replying in some topics by giving some opinions.

I prefer "posting topics" because it is good to present new and useful content to the rest of the members and if your topic has good content you will get a good reputation.

On 6/9/2020 at 9:47 AM, vynz said:

For me, I love responding or replying to other posts because I'm hoping that the response I've made may help them to solve the problem. Usually, I'm reading posts and responding but I don't think of creating or posting a topic.

Same here mate, i prefer more responding to the topic i know because i love sharing my knowledge, ideas and opinion that may help them. But i created also a topic that i think it needed and unique to this forum. I suggest mate you should also try to create a topic here so you can start a thread with your opinion or thoughts.

It may depend on the situation sometimes i always make comment to the topic who needs answer to their concerns. But most of the time i always commenting to the topic because i want to help other specially if i really know what they are asking.

• +2 1

On 3/18/2020 at 5:50 PM, magd said:

Commenting and sharing new topics. In both cases, the interest should be published. Personally, I comment, but I expand on the explanation if one of the members needs help, the goal is to achieve the benefit.

That's nice while me I much prefer to comment on others post to give them guide, answer or advice. 

Helping others is a lot of fun especially when you can really help them.