What do you do with your crypto earnings from this site? - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
johant123

What do you do with your crypto earnings from this site?

What do you do with your Cryptotalk earnings?  

51 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. What do you do with your Cryptotalk earnings?

• Donate them to a charity
    • Use them to enhance your monthly income
    • Keep them as future investments

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 04/30/20 at 10:00 PM

On 4/5/2020 at 1:10 AM, Princeazam said:

I try to save and invest my cryptocurrency income in order to increase my rewards. This has an impact on making a profit. It is best to invest in cryptocurrencies with a monthly income. 

You are the same as me, this forum as my additional monthly income. with income I can trade and implement crypto strategies from crypto user recommendations here.

It's such a good question you have brought in and in my opinion I think many will not say exactly what they  do to the earnings they get from this site therefore,I just want to pass a word of advice it's important to balance up things don't just keep your earnings for feature investments but spend some and enjoy your labour no one knows the feature of crypto,that my advice thanks.

If you like my opinion give me love.

Edited by George10

Using the bitcoin generated from cryptotalk for future investments is the best thing to do, no argument. But I have other plans for it because of my low income and as a student that I am. I not so financially stable. 

• +1 1

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

I just invest them in cryptocurrency and trade this money on the yobit exchange, or on the Binance exchange, after I withdraw them from Yobit. 

I submitted my vote as future investments because this is the best we can do with satoshis we earn from our posts. You can choose the second option and use your earnings to increase your income but if you keep withdrawing your earnings without investing them wisely, you will not earn much in the long run. Bitcoin is a valuable currency and we should not spend it for unimportant things. Invest at least 50% of what you earn in Yobit or use it to buy altcoins for future profits. I use both Cryptotalk and Yobit to maximize my income.

Well im holding all of them right niw as prices are very low and market is now showing good growth rate so im holding amd waiting for the bitcoin prices to go up to 1500$. And then i will withdraw.

The profits I earn from effective with encryption old it as a monthly income, and it is not adequate for me to finish my instructive requests and other household matters.

With my profit from this site, I am making new speculations. with these speculations, I acquire more and put resources into various frameworks. along these lines I add benefit to my profit. I prescribe you to do along these lines.

Well as of now, i will just hold it because it had a small amount of value price in the market which is not good to convert or to exchange, i will wait for a good value before i convert it.

The amount that I earned from this forum will directly goes to my personal hardware wallet. I want to securely save my earnings for the future use. I love to store cryptocurrency for the very long -term purpose so that I can sell them when the market prices are very high. 

My crypto earnings from these messages just really help me to live my life because I don't earn that much and this small income sometimes just saves my life.

I did not choose any of the options because I do not want to change now because if bitcoin rises to 14k dollars the exchange difference between the current price and the future will be 2.5 times

In my country I not seen big issues due corona virus that's why I'm not giving charity. My all earning in Bitcoin so now I'm making best trading idea. I hope I will succeed in my idea than I will give charity.

At the moment I am investing in some large alternative currencies, I buy them and I store them for the long term, maybe I make a good profit in the future.

With the electronic income from this site I mainly withdraw money and spend daily, sometimes I make a small donation. I have my own investment and trade that profit only for the next time saving.

Its good to make donations friend, but it depends.. You have to donate if you have, you can't donate while you need donations or give donations while your money is not enough to solve even your own problems. Donate when you have something to donate and when you have already solve your problem first.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

I just invest all my Satoshi in coins on the exchange , I do not see the point of saving them as they can be multiplied if the coin I invest in grows.

On 4/7/2020 at 11:00 PM, Brushless4500KV said:

I submitted my vote as future investments because this is the best we can do with satoshis we earn from our posts. You can choose the second option and use your earnings to increase your income but if you keep withdrawing your earnings without investing them wisely, you will not earn much in the long run. Bitcoin is a valuable currency and we should not spend it for unimportant things. Invest at least 50% of what you earn in Yobit or use it to buy altcoins for future profits. I use both Cryptotalk and Yobit to maximize my income.

I think that this is now great if you invest your money here in cryptocurrencies which is great because it will bloom once again if you invest it. I am not buying anything in this time with my cryptocurrencies because I am saving it. 

I just spend it, I don't see the point in saving and saving it because the accumulated amount will be very small and it is unlikely that I will be able to invest it in good coins. 

• +1 1

For me, I will use all the money that I get in the field of trading in addition to spending some money for surgery in the coming months

Well mate present my financial condition is not much better to donate any one my cryptotalk earnings,most of my funds I use my personal use and I start learning about trading, so some of funds invest in small trades, because I want a good trader so I do some trades but I loss money in my mistake.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

I will keep my crypto for future investment. I do very hard work on this forum l always want to give my pure opinion to this site. So I am trying to save my bitcoin. I will invest my bitcoin in trustful earning website.