What do you do with your crypto earnings from this site? - Page 7 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
johant123

What do you do with your crypto earnings from this site?

What do you do with your Cryptotalk earnings?  

51 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. What do you do with your Cryptotalk earnings?

• Donate them to a charity
    • Use them to enhance your monthly income
    • Keep them as future investments

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 04/30/20 at 10:00 PM

On 4/7/2020 at 4:44 PM, bentayebsalah said:

Well, I use the profits I make through this forum in both of the 3 options that I said, so I withdraw a percentage, keep a percentage and donate a percentage, and this is a good thing.

But i invest my investment in different crypto coins and i am trying to buy more and more coins and hold that coins for the future becasue i future crypto market go high more and than i sell my coins in a good profit.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Everyone wants to increase their money, we give a certain percentage of our income to the poor after earning. Our neighbors try to manage your income, then give you some of it and the rest. Invest or want to use it. 

Earning from this platform is very helpful. 

I come here on that forum to earn money and get knowledge too. 

From this earning students can pay their fees or fulfil their needs. 

This earning is helpful for every person that come here. 

There has lot of thing to do with the amount of btc that i earn from here..  Especially  some time i use those btc to withdrawal  into my local currency  for use in my daily expensive ..  Again some time use the btc to trade if i get any good trading signal as well some time buy another  coin for hold term.. 

Working on this form is very important to me. Currently I have just joined this form. It is my primary and only source of income. I have never done any work before. I want to tell you that.  I don't invest yet but I hope to do so in the near future and I will become a successful trader by working hard on this farm.

I use my crypto earning to pay my bills. I pay my account bills with crypto earning. I also use my crypto earning for my study purpose. I use these earning for my shopping. This help my financially most.

The survey has already finished, but I will tell you what I do with my earnings, I am raising a working capital, I need to operate in trading to be able to have money for my home and family, here in my country making a living is hard, and the salary minimoo working for a company does not work so well, it is a lot of waste of time, I have been trying to get a good capital to carry out trading operations and I found cryptotalk, it is great because it has helped me get my first $ 50, with that I started and my operations, I hope to get more money.

On 3/17/2020 at 4:30 PM, johant123 said:

I just donated the earnings I made on this site to a charity (The Water Project), and I intend to repeat that once I collected enough again.

That made me curious about what you do with the earnings here; keep them on the yobit exchange for the future? Or trade them for fiat, as extra income? Or donate them to some charity?

I have made the poll anonymous, so everyone can be honest 😉

The profits that I get I work to collect and withdraw in order to cover the daily expenses that I live with, it is really good because my country does not have good job opportunities

• +3 1

I am still new here and have made a little bit of money, however I am investing in it as this is a golden period for investment and all currencies are constantly rising and reaching new peaks.

I think it is a nice hope that you donate your profits that you earn by writing in this forum to a charity, and I also want to collect good capital to invest in cryptocurrencies, and then I will donate a portion of my profits to a charity as well.

• +2 1

The profits I get from this site, I am saving, because I am waiting for the price of bitcoin to rise a little more, then to be able to sell them, and thus have better profits, with them then I think to buy the things that I need.

Sometimes I draw down my profits to exchange money for my needs, and sometimes I raise my profits so that I can build capital that I can start trading.

• +1 1

Since the forum gives Satoshi currency, i.e. bitcoin parts, I prefer to keep and store it for the future, as it may become a great fortune in the future.

The profits and money that I get sometimes I invest in some projects and trade them on the yobit platform, but when we decide to donate them to charities, we must choose the appropriate and reliable sites so that our money does not go to fraudsters.

• +1 1

That's really nice from you to donate it to a charity. For me i'm planning to enhance my monthly income and also invest some of them but firat i want to invest and  make a decent amount of money so i cna enhance my income and maybe later can donate to charities. 

• +2 1
  • +3 1

I have made some exchanges in and investments in Yobit and I have done so smoother as this platform is very clear as I have not sued anyone even though it was an investment

• +2 1

Well my friend i didn't yet withdraw my money but when i will withdraw my money i will use it in my daily expense because atleast in this forum we can earn to face our daily expense which is i think very good and great opportunity for all of us specially for students as well to improve our life and to live good as well but we have to be very hardworking.

I invest and trade my profits from this forum on the yobit platform, but if I earn a lot of profits from investment, I will donate them to the needy and charities.

• +2 1

In fact, the profits I get I divide it into parts, some of which I donated to charities, and she was and still is one of the saviors of the poor, the second part I pay my university tuition fees as a student, and the third part I keep in my wallet, and my goal is to collect more cryptocurrencies And then start trading or investing.

• Useful or interesting 1

My option is not there, because it depends on how my finances are for that time, it can be for house expenses or trade in some exchange, I do not have something specific, I always see what I can do that is for my benefit, what I can not do is to save for the future, because my economy is not good to do hold, I hope it will improve in the future and be able to buy other things necessary to live better and with a more stable economy.

I invest my profits from this site in order to make more money in the future. To be successful in the field of investment, you must be a long-term owner and not a day trader. You can earn big money if you have the knowledge and patience. Experts expect the price of Bitcoin to reach one million dollars within years  Therefore, I recommend investing more in Bitcoin.

• +3 1

Hello my friend, I actually divide the amount into two parts. The first I withdraw it for my own supplies and needs and the other half remains in the balance for trading as a small capital for profit later. Thank you, my friend.

• +3 1

I use my crypto currency earning to settle the little expenses In school as it really helps me in settling my debts and to also use for the little expenses in buying other things am planning to start investing with some part of the money in the crypto currency exchange market

• +1 1

I am trying to invest the money that I get through my work in this forum on the Yobit platform, and I also donate part of my profits to some charities as well.

• +2 1

On 3/17/2020 at 4:30 PM, johant123 said:

I just donated the earnings I made on this site to a charity (The Water Project), and I intend to repeat that once I collected enough again.

That made me curious about what you do with the earnings here; keep them on the yobit exchange for the future? Or trade them for fiat, as extra income? Or donate them to some charity?

I have made the poll anonymous, so everyone can be honest 😉

The profits that I collect from the forum, I put part of it in the wallet, and the other part I withdraw it into coins in order to cover my study expenses