More topics more reputation. - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

More topics more reputation.

On 5/23/2020 at 1:36 PM, Mcd0d0 said:

Well, you can make some topics here also even tough you didn't want some reputations to get if your intention is to help some members here to get some ideas from it. Happy posting mate.

Yes those members whose creating some topic here to share their opinion is great. Because they are catching the attention of other members when providing good information or opinions that's why they are giving some reputation to it. That's the importance of reputation.

• +3 1

On 3/17/2020 at 8:03 PM, Ch Ayyan said:

Hi friends I think if you increase number  og topics daily  it will  add to your reputation. Because  mostly  people gives reputation  on topics  not on replies. So  i think  if you increase  number  of useful topics  daily there is a chances your  any post goes viral and alot of people  gives you reputation  on that. Do you agree?

Give me reputation  if agree.

As you said I also agree with your opinion. But there is a correction on your words that people won't give reputation on useless content. To get this we should always write good content on this site.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

Online Free  Master will help you to get all online income sites and methods. Show support to Online Free Master.
Visit site for more : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Download HD latest movies without ads from my channel directly : https://t.me/Movies_Bollywood_Hollywood_Tamil

Creating more topics makes you get more good reputation and this makes you become an active and well-known member of the forum

Life is great and enjoy it

On 5/23/2020 at 11:46 AM, abualez said:

Yes, that's right, my friend. I also noticed that my reputation was from the topics but what do we get from reputation in cryptotalk, will we only get friends ???

Reputation means that you appreciate the content of someone. There are posts in many categories that deserve at least a like from someone, just because of the effort they put into them.

It is somehow sad that quite a lot of members do not actually care to just press one left click and give one good reputation to someone that did put time and thought to create a post that is of decent quality.

On 3/18/2020 at 5:45 PM, mahmoodhosain said:

It is not enough to increase the number of topics and posts that you publish every day to give you a good reputation and increase it, but the topics that you publish must be useful and constructive so that people interact with you

That's right your post will attract some people so they can give you reputation based on the impact of your post into them and how useful your post can be. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

On 5/26/2020 at 12:56 PM, Imran01234 said:

Developing new topics can lead to a higher percentage of reputations for them, getting good reputation from comments. 

Well, that's true mate because they're getting some new information about cryptocurrency and they're happy with that, i hope that there's still members here who are contribute some new information about cryptocurrency.

Well define and created topic gives you reputations you don't have to beg for reputations for your topic or post when you are sure of your post then expect a good result at the end of the day.

Only if you have a good post not all post have a good reputation and have higher reaction,only the best one and the useful post ,there is many pst that we cant give them like because they dont bring any new information 

"More topics more reputation" This statement is only valid when these topics have good and useful content.
Because topics with bad content will not get a good reputation.

I agree to you my friend that the more topic that we created the more reputation we will get but only if that topic we created are having a good quality and useful for the other members like giving advice, your experience here which they can adapt and apply on this forum.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Sure brother. You are usually absolutely right. The more i will be enable in submitting topic regularly, the harder our reputation points increase. Because most often few people read comments from your topic. So we can't get a large amount of reaction from merely commenting. But if we produce a good topic, we can get a large amount of reputation from that easily.

On 3/17/2020 at 8:03 PM, Ch Ayyan said:

Hi friends I think if you increase number  og topics daily  it will  add to your reputation. Because  mostly  people gives reputation  on topics  not on replies. So  i think  if you increase  number  of useful topics  daily there is a chances your  any post goes viral and alot of people  gives you reputation  on that. Do you agree?

Give me reputation  if agree.

Yes i am agree with you but our motivation should not be in reputation but to create useful post by which we can help each other..again if you think by create topic i get much react which lead me to get payments then you wrong too because everyday if you have one positive react  by dismiss all negative react then you Will received the payment still..so dont hunt for react but try to spread knowledge           

23 hours ago, mikejonhs2020 said:

But if we produce a good topic, we can get a large amount of reputation from that easily.

It's clear to understand that we received 50 talk coin for a topic and 50 talkcoin for completing 50 giving of reputations. They included that when you complete the 50 likes giving you will receive double of your payments.

This is true that user recive More reputation in topics as compared to reply or quote on other member's post . we just need to publish a good and Knowledgeable post that's is really helpful for others . then we can recived a good reputation .

• +1 1
  • +2 1

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

Reputation should be given for quality content accordingly and yes if you could post good topics sure you would get a lot of reputation and you would get your reputation increased by a single post but keep in mind that if your post is lacking information and giving misleading sure you will get enough negative reputation. And talking about the post creation, believe in quality than in quantity.

• +1 1

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

Creating helpful topics in this forum is one of the best contribution one can give to the sections and that also have advantage because a lot of people read the content of a topic before responding to and when they find it helpful they rate it with a positive reputation, so that I will encourage us to try create at least 1 topic in a week so that it will help increase the number of our reputations in the forum.

• +2 3

BetFury                                                   

I also realized that before and also if our comment is really helpful then we will receive more reputation because the other members will give us rate based on what content we have. The more helpful our post the more reputation we will receive. 

• +2 1

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

Yeah, for gaining reputation you just have to post useful topic and you can boost your reputation rapidly. So, If you want to gain more reputation then post topics which is unique and each and every members have idea about it.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

BetFury                                                   

Exactly! The more the topic you made, the more reputation you get. But don't just create a topic for Reputation or counts, but create a topic that surely others will benefits. Let's all spread useful information all the time, every topic we made.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

I believe on that because the more topic you made the more you can have reputation. Specially if you make the best topic for every content you make in this forum and it is useful and informative. You will continue to accumulate reputations from the other member.

• +3 1

Yes when we create good topics we get reputations but not all post are recognize because only qaulity post deserves positive reactions pls take care let's create positive posts.

On 3/17/2020 at 10:35 PM, Wilmer Garcia said:

Fully share your opinion if you want to have a good reputation you must create good topics useful for users the more you repeat this the more reputation you will get 

By posting very informative topic we can easily get reputation because we helping other members to learn from us and they will rate us based on our content. 

• +1 1

On 3/18/2020 at 4:58 AM, Brand1 said:

Welcome, yes, you are right, and I agree with you if we want to obtain a large number of reputations. We must focus on publishing useful and distinguished topics because the responses from the anecdotes are to obtain a reputation for them.

Thats true, most of the reputation came from good topics, commenti g is also good because we can still gain reputation from that but it is different from the reputetion that we can received from our topics. Just create useful topics and you will gain more reputation.

• +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

By virtually sayings it's true, more topics more reputations. But logistically and critically reasoning you have to know and understand that gaining more numbers of reputations doesn't depends directly on the number of your topics, but rather totally rely on the quality and usefulness of the topics, contents or information.

So as a member who is determined to help fellow members to grow too in experiences with a good and constructive publications then you stand a good chance of gaining highest reputations.

Edited by Guru2050
  • +1 1
  • +5 1