More topics more reputation. - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

More topics more reputation.

More constructive topics might get the more reputations on this forum because most of the users first read the topics before making comments under them so that they might decide first to give positive reputations to the posts. 

• +2 1

I will say as you harwork you will be more familiar to others 

And there is more chance for you to get reputation.  Reputation is important because it's just like a bonus and lawyer for us. As it will give an extra hand to us.

Brother whatever you said i abide with that but i agree with you partially because through your post you're spreading that more the quantity more will be the reputation but I person feel that your quality posts that are useful gifts your the reputation and followers.

I agree. Published topics gets more reputation because it is listed on and can get attraction by many people than replies. Replies might not seen by everyone who is viewing the topic because it might be buried by many replies

It is now like that and people appreciate good topics more, but sadly this also can have some negative effects, for example because of reputation many members might make topics that are spam or without any specific meaning or purpose which is not good for over all quality of the forum.

Posting topics and posting comments are all ways to make money. but posting topics will gain more reputation, except for question topics. because the subject reaches more people due to its reputation and follow. I believe that people with a few hundred reputations all work hard on posting their own topics

On 3/17/2020 at 7:33 PM, Ch Ayyan said:

Hi friends I think if you increase number  og topics daily  it will  add to your reputation. Because  mostly  people gives reputation  on topics  not on replies. So  i think  if you increase  number  of useful topics  daily there is a chances your  any post goes viral and alot of people  gives you reputation  on that. Do you agree?

Give me reputation  if agree.

I agree with you but how can we choose topics. Because there are many topics are already on this forum. And you also know many topics of this forum are deleted regularly.

On 3/17/2020 at 9:03 AM, Ch Ayyan said:

Hi friends I think if you increase number  og topics daily  it will  add to your reputation. Because  mostly  people gives reputation  on topics  not on replies. So  i think  if you increase  number  of useful topics  daily there is a chances your  any post goes viral and alot of people  gives you reputation  on that. Do you agree?

Welcome my friend
Actually, writing posts instead of writing comments increases the person’s reputation on the site because people place more reputation on posts and do not place responses to the current time.

Yes i agree that mostly we recieve reputation in topics not in comments but it doesn't mean you need to create lots of posts only 1 meaningful and worthy content can give you lots of reputation it depends on the quality of such posts.

I agree with you as the most posts that get reputation are usually topics but most especially useful topics so I think that if anyone wants to increase their reputation, they should post a lot of useful topics.

On 3/18/2020 at 12:01 AM, Hanan951 said:

Look my friend the number doesn't important at all, it is like lots of friends not like one good friend so making great and useful topic lead to a great end.

thanks for sharing your opinion here I really like it we should make great post and comment if we do that then we can easily find that we have very good reputation and many good followers who actually like us 

For sure, but just focus on quality in those topics and reputation follows naturally sooner or later. There are topics that have got reputation clicks, but that doesn't mean that doesn't mean they are good ones. It's just one indicator for it. Moderators will be the ultimate judge on that.

• +4 1

On 4/29/2020 at 3:47 PM, Crypto Hunter BD said:

I am also think if you make more topics then there is lots of chance to get more reputation.People in cryptotalk forum usually giving reputation in topics.

Yes if you publishing more topics there a greater chance you will receive m ore reputation rather than replying on the topics because the topic is always on the above or should i say it is always highlighted on the thread while if you are only replying on the thread, your reply might be bury by other replies.

2 hours ago, rekter said:

There are topics that have got reputation clicks, but that doesn't mean that doesn't mean they are good ones

This is true mate, they're just abusing the reputations because as far as they know, if you're a winner as a most share content daily, there has an additional payments from them, i hope that moderators take some actions from this kind of members so that this will be balanced for the others.

4 minutes ago, Mcd0d0 said:

This is true mate, they're just abusing the reputations because as far as they know, if you're a winner as a most share content daily, there has an additional payments from them, i hope that moderators take some actions from this kind of members so that this will be balanced for the others.

Yes many topics are now published because it is the easiest way to earn some reputation from others because they want to be a winner but i think this is no a great idea because most are just abusing the reputation and reputation become useless if they continue doing this.

Yes brother.You are absolutely right.The more we will be enable in posting topic regularly,the more our reputation points will increase.Because most often not many people read comments from a topic.So we can't get a good number of reaction from just commenting.But if we make a good topic,we can get a good number of reputation from it easily.

• +1 1

while it's technically true, you shouldn't just make more topics without actually thinking about the topic as you will end up spamming the forum with useless topics

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

7 hours ago, Tine0313 said:

Yes many topics are now published because it is the easiest way to earn some reputation from others because they want to be a winner but i think this is no a great idea because most are just abusing the reputation and reputation become useless if they continue doing this.

Yes you are right bro ! and I am completely agree with you ! 
I think that the number of topics is not very important for us ! because we can make 10 topics per day but with unless content !

This is Normal my friend when you will increase your topics up your reputation also will be up my friend and this give a lot of support for user

Yes, you are right in this matter. Most of the points you get are only through posts that you share with members and do not show any interest in responses. Thus, if you want to enjoy reputation points, you should publish posts that have benefit and are not repeated in the forum or that it will be scanned and You will not get any points. It is better for you to master your topic and to show that it is beneficial

• +3 1

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

On 3/18/2020 at 4:58 AM, Brand1 said:

Welcome, yes, you are right, and I agree with you if we want to obtain a large number of reputations. We must focus on publishing useful and distinguished topics because the responses from the anecdotes are to obtain a reputation for them.

If you continue contributing useful post then people will always see your post and they will give you reputation based on what it cause to them. If they found your post as very helpful then I'm sure it's so easy to earn reputation. 

• +1 1

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

12 hours ago, AmjadBydn said:

Yes you are right bro ! and I am completely agree with you ! 
I think that the number of topics is not very important for us ! because we can make 10 topics per day but with unless content !

Yes we can make topics as many as we want if we want to have more reputation but not all topics we can make has quality, most of members here are just creating topics for the quantity and not the quality of it.

• +1 1

1 hour ago, Tine0313 said:

Yes we can make topics as many as we want if we want to have more reputation but not all topics we can make has quality, most of members here are just creating topics for the quantity and not the quality of it.

Well, you can make some topics here also even tough you didn't want some reputations to get if your intention is to help some members here to get some ideas from it. Happy posting mate.

On 3/17/2020 at 5:03 PM, Ch Ayyan said:

Yes, that's right, my friend. I also noticed that my reputation was from the topics but what do we get from reputation in cryptotalk, will we only get friends ???

لكسب

1   https://ecoinofficial.org/referral/8704hg0

2   http://t.me/animalfarm_V2_Bot؟start=470526578