More topics more reputation. - Page 7 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

More topics more reputation.

I think thats true, if you have reputable topics it means that you will be able to have more reactions good topics sell themselves and so we need to follow certain directions and in the end that becomes really important and the truth is there is always a good chance to make sure that everything does work out perfectly

• +3 1

This is true, my friend, and it also seriously depends on the quality of the posts, the participation and the comments.

need positive post, trending topic my help your reputation got wild

Edited by Puslit

yes more topics more reputation. but you have to make very good topics to get good reputation that help peoples to solve there problem and its make good opportunity for other peoples who just posts 

The crypto currency that we post must be appropriate and the edge must be appropriate. If the comments are good, we can expect something good from us. We must comment keeping in mind our reputation.

On 3/17/2020 at 3:03 PM, Ch Ayyan said:

Hi friends I think if you increase number  og topics daily  it will  add to your reputation. Because  mostly  people gives reputation  on topics  not on replies. So  i think  if you increase  number  of useful topics  daily there is a chances your  any post goes viral and alot of people  gives you reputation  on that. Do you agree?

Give me reputation  if agree.

I don't agree with you because the reputation is linked to important messages and not to their number.More than that if you post bad topics or message you risk to collecte bad reputation or even banning

Yes, that makes sense. Because the more good topics, the more reputation you have. For this you must be aware before creating new topics to not copy the ones you already have, sometimes by mistake you end up creating an existing topic. But if you pay attention and do some research before posting, that's fine.

On 10/20/2020 at 9:43 AM, Suparna said:

I agree with you that if we do more topics or posts then our number of reputations will also increase. But in that case, the issue that we will create will have to be logical. And must be related to cryptocurrency. And if we have consistency with this forum then our number of reputations will increase

Useless topics are nothing to increase reputation in our profile. Sooner or later, quality contents are more likely to receive the reputation to their posts. So the idea is not bad if user is creating the quality and the informative posts, he should be automatically receiving the reputations. 

On 3/17/2020 at 7:03 PM, Ch Ayyan said:

Hi friends I think if you increase number  og topics daily  it will  add to your reputation. Because  mostly  people gives reputation  on topics  not on replies. So  i think  if you increase  number  of useful topics  daily there is a chances your  any post goes viral and alot of people  gives you reputation  on that. Do you agree?

Yes i agree with, more use ful topic we can make, more reputation we get. 

But, posts are useful, meaningful and knowledgeable. If we start making more and more posts in greed of reputation, then this will also result in negative reputation and at the end warning points or account ban. 

So we should focus on quality of the post, not quantity of the post. 

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Yes, this is a correct rule, but we must explain an important point!
Not all articles or topics bring you reputation points very often!

You have to write great and distinctive articles in order to win the hearts of the members here!

For me even writing helpful reviews here will get you a lot of reputation!
We have to only think about the good content we are going to deliver and not just get a number of reputation points!

• +3 1

Yes you are correct in this tooic  one can get high reputation by greater topics. Because you can post in lager amount of topic and you have to greater chance to share your opinion.

2 hours ago, Whited35 said:

Useless topics are nothing to increase reputation in our profile. Sooner or later, quality contents are more likely to receive the reputation to their posts. So the idea is not bad if user is creating the quality and the informative posts, he should be automatically receiving the reputations. 

@Whited35 You are right my friend that constructive and helpful posts/topics will get a good reputation. The reputation that created content will receive depends upon the effort put into it. So the more research and hard work you do the more popular your content will be.

BitCNY giving away 1500$ worth of tokens

Bot Link: https://t.me/BitCnyBot?start=r03654319640

Ends/Withdrawal: 15 January

Hello hope you are good and doing well

I agree with you if we had increase number of post per day then we can get more reputation. But only in one case if we post usefull and meaning full things. If we don't post usefull then no body will give us reputation. So be fair and honest with forum and post usefull things.

Absolutely true.A large amount of the points you obtain are no more than through posts that you assign with members and sort out not performance any pastime in responses. Thus, if you aspire to have reputation points, you be supposed to make known posts that obtain profit and are not constant in the forum or that it will be scanned and You will not understand any points. It is recovered for you to master your focus and to display that it is beneficial

Yes if you post more useful topics every day than your number of reputation will be increasing each day .I think that some people can post to increase number of topics daily it will add to your reputation . because mostly people gives reputation on topics not on replies.i think that you will create useful topic to increase reputation on cryptotalk site .

On 3/17/2020 at 10:03 AM, Ch Ayyan said:

I agree with you, although I have to clarify that it depends a lot on the quality of your publications, quantity does not always make quality, I think your reputation would grow a lot if you publish with quality rather than quantity, greetings..

I am publishing the topics but not interested in the number of posts, but I care about the ideas that she put it and the good hearing be the vulnerable to the subject and not a number of topics

Edited by Resh34

Cryptocurrencies are a major technological revolution, so we have to adhere to all the rules and laws imposed here, and if you violate them and bypass them, appropriate measures are imposed on you.

I think that it is better to rely on your information to help others and to try to learn more by looking at the publications with experience. It is better to trust yourself and to rely on yourself to answer objectively, and what you gain from reputation points is a plus and a benefit to you.

• +3 1

This depends on the quality of your topics or even posts! the most important thing here is the quality of the contents so if your posts or topics are useful and informative so the members would be attracted to give you good rates but if not , you wouldn't get anything or you may even receive negative rates.. the reputation system is really good for all of us and it requires from us to be really aware by using it well and giving positive or negative rates for only who deserve them!

• Useful or interesting 1

This is true and giving a lot of reputation to the topic because of its clarity and quick access to it in contrast to the responses and this is what encourages people and pushes them to like the topics more because they are read by hundreds of members, and so on. The reputation of the topic depends on its content in general whether it is useful or not useful

As of now, reputation is very in demand because this is having a good usage by making our profit doubled (when you completed the 50 rates per day), even though you're not creating a topic here, you will be getting some reputation by replying in some useful topics.