More topics more reputation. - Page 5 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

More topics more reputation.

On 3/18/2020 at 1:36 AM, Zaino34 said:

You are right about that my friend that the members give more reputation on the topic than the responses because they can access it easily and the responses do not read them all.

That's is true because sometimes that is me, I commonly give a reputation for the topics and not to the comments but I always spend tome reading some other comments and I will give them a reputation once I find it as useful.

• +1 1

On 3/18/2020 at 6:09 PM, jekich.chan said:

I completely agree with you, I think the same way. After all, it is real that people give a lot of positive reputation for creating new and interesting topics. I think if you create about 10 topics a day, you can get somewhere around 15 or even 20 positive reputations.

Not necessarily, you can put posts or one response and get a lot of good reputation and in return you can put ten duplicate topics and in return you will get a negative rating.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

On 3/18/2020 at 2:31 AM, Hanan951 said:

Look my friend the number doesn't important at all, it is like lots of friends not like one good friend so making great and useful topic lead to a great end.

That's true, all pf that are all numbers but it shows how good are you in this forum, once you have a lot of numbers of reputation then we can say that you are good poster but do not forget our main goal here which is the knowledge, we are all here to gain and share knowledge.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

Of course, this is certain, as the more your posts increase the more reputation given by members and posts is better than comments in this matter.

• +1 1

On 3/18/2020 at 2:31 AM, Hanan951 said:

Look my friend the number doesn't important at all, it is like lots of friends not like one good friend so making great and useful topic lead to a great end.

I agree that a good topic may lead for us to receive many reputations that's why let's create a very informative and useful topic that may lead for us to receive many reputations. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

Of course, publishing topics on a daily basis will make the account popular and known by the majority of the forum members and get much more interaction points than it responds, and in addition if the publication is in all sections and not by relying on one section only And the popularity that he will obtain because of this will have a good financial return in the future in the forum.

• Useful or interesting 1

i agree with you but not with everything because it is not just the more topics you write the more reputation you get , it is when you write useful topics with an easy and simple way so even beginners can understand them ,that is how you get more reputation

Yes, the more topic you write the more reputation you are going to earn but not only that if your topic is a beneficial one and it gone viral definitely it will win a lot of likes  

On 3/17/2020 at 8:03 PM, Ch Ayyan said:

Hi friends I think if you increase number  og topics daily  it will  add to your reputation. Because  mostly  people gives reputation  on topics  not on replies. So  i think  if you increase  number  of useful topics  daily there is a chances your  any post goes viral and alot of people  gives you reputation  on that. Do you agree?

Give me reputation  if agree.

Yes, But to get reputation we should write good posts. Because won't try to give you reputation if they don't get any information on your post. As I think we should focus on to write  good posts.

BetFury                                                    

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day[/url]                                                   

Of course, but it also depends on their relevance, and whether they are interesting to users? I believe that writing posts and comments is a good thing that can bring you good funds and skill. Getting a reputation makes you a more interesting and advanced user, which is very cool!

I agree that whenever we contribute new topics we are giving more life to the forum, that is what we all need, so that it lives forever. New topics must be serious, well-founded and that provide knowledge and help to others, but many times it is important to respond to published topics, that makes the forum and people in general better. so we must take both options hand in hand. But the suggestion is valid friend, thank you very much.

Exactly this is what I meant, it is very important to make new posts on new topics, but making good comments on existing posts is super important too. And according to the point of view of the owner of the subject as well as the one who is responding, the reputation will undoubtedly grow. always validated by the forum. in whom we always trust for his good decisions.

Yes mate, more topics more reputations because when a topic become useful much members will give you reputations for sure. If you will not write many topics you will not get much reputations.

• +2 1

I partially agree, more posts will give you more reputations point, but being here is not about getting reputations, we are here to exchange knowledge and getting reputation points is a reflection of your efforts and the good content you provide.

• +1 1

"We grow by lifting others"

Yes, the topics are evaluated more than the posts, and for this must be more topics provided that they are useful to the members and you will receive a lot of reputation on your account 

We try to upload posts with good content, that provide important information to the community, we all want them to be seen and valued but every day there is more competition, I hope to continue trying harder to achieve a good reputation in the forum. greeting

I think your post is accurate, the more the topic posts, the more the reputation than when you only reply to other people's post. This is absolutely correct. 

useful & quality topic, increase reputation, its right, because making quality, viral, trending topics  sometimes is difficult, maybe it takes luck too. especially for a beginner like me, sometimes it is difficult to find ideas for topic, and also afraid that the topic is the same as others, so I just reply, hopefully my reply will be useful and get a reputation

totally.  In good interaction and the contribution of topics that are relevant and interesting, you will maintain a reputation of interest where your topics provide positive contributions to readers.

We can say that this is true, my friend, as topics get more reputation than responses, but on the condition that the topics are useful and important

In addition, an increase in the number of topics leads to an increase in the activity of the forum and its members, and this reflects positively on us all

• +1 1
  • +4 1

As for me , the main thing is not quantity, but quality .You can write a huge number of posts , but not get the proper reputation , but you can make a few high-quality posts and get a lot more .

I have thought of that too. The number of topic you post will give you a better reputation than comments. So if you want more reputation, increase the number of your topic posts.

Well , I don't think so. We don't need new topics if the content they're giving the same as some previous ones but what I would like everyone to do is To reply to the topics that are new and don't have many replies . Yes a topic That is new and useful it's very much appreciated but also not to forget that if these topics have the same content . And why are you actually need reputation in the first place, if your content would be good you will automatically get reputation by the ones that respect good content . You just need to be helpful and active and it will Automatically lead you to having a good reputation.

• +3 1