More topics more reputation. - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

More topics more reputation.

Yes i agree with you that more topics we will write more reputation we will get. But the main thing should be that there should be some logic in posts and topics which boost up our knowledge  .

• Useful or interesting 12
  • -1 1
  • +1 10
  • +2 6
  • +3 2
  • +4 3
  • +5 2

Fully share your opinion if you want to have a good reputation you must create good topics useful for users the more you repeat this the more reputation you will get 

Sure, my friend, the more posts you post in the forum, this will increase the reputation among the members of the forum, but that is not all. Your topics should be of high quality and unique.

• Useful or interesting 5
  • +1 11
  • +2 4
  • +3 1
  • +4 2
  • +5 1

Having to create topics doesn't necessarily means that you will gain a reputation count as when talking on like on the site, but making daily post in large scales will eventually have many people noticing you on the site as being active, as I user which I think is nearly every where is unknown user and others

• Useful or interesting 6
  • +1 3
  • +2 2
  • +3 3
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

Hello dear friend you will not get protection from how many posts you make in one day. You will get reputations. How much you post in one day is very important to read your posts according to your posts and everyone is very well liked.

• Useful or interesting 7
  • +1 4
  • +2 4
  • +3 1
  • +4 2
  • +5 2

You are right about that my friend that the members give more reputation on the topic than the responses because they can access it easily and the responses do not read them all.

If your posts are really useful, you will absolutely get more reputation. Believe me. There are a lot of newbies and when they find your post  very helpful. l think they will give some reputation to you. 

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 6
  • +2 1
  • +3 2
  • +4 2
  • +5 1

Look my friend the number doesn't important at all, it is like lots of friends not like one good friend so making great and useful topic lead to a great end.

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 3
  • +2 3
  • +3 1
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

Welcome, yes, you are right, and I agree with you if we want to obtain a large number of reputations. We must focus on publishing useful and distinguished topics because the responses from the anecdotes are to obtain a reputation for them.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 2

6 hours ago, Ch Ayyan said:

Hi friends I think if you increase number  og topics daily  it will  add to your reputation. Because  mostly  people gives reputation  on topics  not on replies. So  i think  if you increase  number  of useful topics  daily there is a chances your  any post goes viral and alot of people  gives you reputation  on that. Do you agree?

Give me reputation  if agree.

Welcome with me
Yes, you are right, good topics give us a heart reaction from readers
Likewise, the responses when you click on the Quote button and write a good comment and then click on Enable Notify me of responses, you communicate with the author of the topic, which allows you to receive the heart mark

• +1 3
  • +2 2
  • +3 1
  • +5 2

Yes if you post more useful topics every day then your number of reputation will be increasing each day.

• +1 3
  • +2 1
  • +3 2
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

I agree with you because the more we increase the number of subjects, the more reputation we will get because the majority of the forum members rely on making reputation for the topics and that comments get a small number of reputation.

• +1 4

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Yeahh your thinking is right.But its not that you post all day to gain reputation on useless things,the topic should be informative and it should be useful for people so that they can learn something from it

• +1 3

It may be a high percentage of good reputation for people who develop new topics, but I get good reputation from the comment and this indicates the importance of helping others and putting useful information in case your topic is not useful, you will not get a good reputation, but the comment that provides a benefit to members will get a good reputation

• +1 5
  • +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Yes that's for sure my friend ! 
If you make a topic which contain good information and ideas so people here will give you a reputation point !
to be honest we have to make good topics here not just " make a topic " 

On the one hand, you are right, and on the other hand, there is another solution. The more you have useful topics and responses and high quality, the higher your reputation, you do not have to put a lot of posts.

• +1 2
  • +2 4
  • +3 1

This is very true and it is a trend that i have also noticed when observing the reactions that people receive on their comments as opposed to when they create topics. This is because people or rather, other members, are more likely to read the topic than to see your comments. It is very rare for someone to go through all the comments. Therefore it is always best to create topics if you are aiming for reputation points.

• +1 6
  • +2 3
  • +3 1

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

I don't think this topic is useful because in this forum every one knows topics earn reputation points, but topics also meaning full and useful and gain some knowledge also,but I think your intense only gain reputation points, but bro reputation points not help to increase your earns, but some users gives reputation points when they see any meaning full comments.

• +1 3
  • +2 2
  • +4 1

I completely agree with you, I think the same way. After all, it is real that people give a lot of positive reputation for creating new and interesting topics. I think if you create about 10 topics a day, you can get somewhere around 15 or even 20 positive reputations.

• +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

Yes,  I also think the same. I have never been given reputation on replies even though they are useful but I have gotten a few from topics. If we look at it technically, it shouldn't be like that. Reputations is to be given to any post you find useful to you, no matter if it is a topic or a reply. 

• +1 3
  • +2 3

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

Well it is true to a certain level but people give reputation to something useful and if your reply is useful and reletable to the topic you wil recueve the reputation point. But yes you are that topics do recieve more reputation points in camparision to replies.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

On 3/17/2020 at 10:03 PM, Ch Ayyan said:

Hi friends I think if you increase number  og topics daily  it will  add to your reputation. Because  mostly  people gives reputation  on topics  not on replies. So  i think  if you increase  number  of useful topics  daily there is a chances your  any post goes viral and alot of people  gives you reputation  on that. Do you agree?

What kind of topics?

If you are merely aiming for creating topics that not only are low quality, but violates the forum rules as well, not only are you not getting any 'likes', you are making yourself a candidate for being given warning points or banned, and as an added bonus, someone might give you a 'spam or bad post' rep as well.

And making topics is not a guarantee that people will automatically give you 'likes'. There are users who gain a very high reputation by giving away ACTUAL answers to the topic at hand, while the generic and spammy 'yes I agree' and 'thank you' without giving anything to enhance the discussion won't certainly get any love from other more self-respecting members.

On 3/17/2020 at 10:03 PM, Ch Ayyan said:

And you should stop begging for 'likes' if I were you. There are a lot of users who get irritated and will refuse to give 'likes' even if the posts are useful, and I also happened to be one of them.

Edited by kyoukage01
  • +1 2
  • +3 1
  • +5 2

New to the Cryptotalk forum? Here's something that might help you get started:

https://cryptotalk.org/topic/24401-forum-tutorials-tips-and-tricks-for-newbies-compilation/

On 3/17/2020 at 4:03 PM, Ch Ayyan said:

It's not about how many topics you make, it's about how much valuable the content is. If you post helpful content (mostly related to how you can earn money or an easy way to do that), members will give you reputation. Sill, not a lot of people do that, so you have to ask them to.

• +1 4
  • +2 3
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

On 3/17/2020 at 4:03 PM, Ch Ayyan said:

Getting reputation or heart reactions doesn't depend on the number of topics you make, it depends on the information you give in that topic. You will not get any benefits from posting more topics if they are useless. So if you post useful topics, you will definitely get more reputation from members.

• +2 1