More topics more reputation. - Page 55 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

More topics more reputation.

Yes ofcourse I agree with you.we should try to write more topic .we have chance of getting more reputation if any topic goes viral. But keep it mind topics should be informative useful and helpfull.from people get knowledge and skills

First you Fully share your opinion knowledge  you want to have a good reputation you must create good topics useful for users the more you repeat this the more reputation you will get 

Not only do we have to create many topics, but we must pay attention to the content of the topic, as when its content is useful and meaningful and exceeds 100 characters, it will definitely have a positive reputation, move away from duplicate topics, move away from copying and pasting, and do our own research on the topic, and thus we will ensure a positive reputation

Oh yeah I agree if you give more topic you may get more reputation with people but don't forget any topic that you want to create make sure you know it correctly it will let your reputation be useful in crypto currency.

Of course, more topics mean more reputation, but in order for that reputation to be positive, you must present useful topics with good content and are not slanderous, that is, you must show creativity in those topics, and thus increase the positive reputation.

Of course, this is true
But we have to be very careful because the topic we want to publish may be published by a member before.

Of course, this is true
But we have to be very careful because the topic we want to publish may be published by a member before.

I agree with you, my friend, that the more topics there are, the greater the reputation, but in order for the topic to have a good reputation, you must write your posts to the fullest, including no less than one letter, while preserving the forum rules system away from copying and pasting and taking the ideas of others with positive and valuable opinions that make the topic attractive and possible for readings and participation

• +4 1

reliable, old chap, sensational certain cites  wardership in spectacular meeting place, it will rise the overall name among powerful contributors of the overall discussion board, although it also isn't very all. your subjects need to be of top of the range plus unparalleled.

Dear friend I am agree with you that if we make more topics then we get chance for more repotation but I want to say that our every topic should to unique and beneficial for others . If we make useless topic then this will bad . So becarefull and Good Luck!

This wonderful post, targeted advice and accurate comment is for members, specifically we are beginners. I hope that the post will reach all members and benefit from it for sure, but there is an addition that we have to choose topics with credibility.

Gaining a good reputation necessitates a great deal of time and effort in finding valuable information and disseminating it in a way that is both accessible to all members and appealing enough to inspire them to read it and thereby benefit from it and give you a good reputation.

Extremely agree with you that more topics we will write more reputation we will get. But the main thing should be that there should be some logic in posts and topics which boost up our knowledge and experience as well.

Your words are correct, that the topics are very important, but they should be new and useful topics for everyone, however I am with the useful responses as well, as the beautiful dialogue and positive criticism will give the topic more importance and benefit everyone by reading the topic and the responses if they are new and carry valuable information.

In my opinion, increasing the number of topics may lead to a good reputation, but at the same time you may be subjected to a lot of criticism if the quality of these topics is poor. Work hard and trust yourself to get the required level

Hello my friend, you are right but to achieve this thing you should first write topics useful and valuable in order to receive good reputation and support from other members, your publication  will achieve success.

Edited by maha93

stairwell, old boy, admiring took side then you already, spectacular a lot of paraphrases then you already have, the general certain successes then you also have .. excluding then you also have as far as scientific research along with written report in order to inscribe important in addition to useful subjects that fact be a good scoring .. wait and see, bring a better youth movement plus trait it yourself and.

Well I am agree with you dear that more good topics give the good reputation. But those topics are full of knowledge and information .Also content is full of information and give new way for the learn and they learn something new from this platfrom.

After I noticed that there were few topics I discussed this matter with my friend and we decided to put it on the right path.
We will conduct an in-depth study on topics that may benefit us and forum members in the field of cryptocurrencies.

Yes, you are right. You must choose valuable and high-quality topics that are useful and serious. Good luck with success and continuation

I think that it is not be true because if we make more topics with out any knowledge and information so we can't get good reputation and don't make any followers so in my view it is not very important to make more topics because if we make less topics but when we put good information and ideas in these topics then we get better reputation in this forum.

Yes, that's right, the more we publish the more our reputation grows, but there are some things to watch out for.
That our subjects should be useful and practical.
Be from reliable sources and contain correct information
To be printed in a way that attracts the reader
When we apply these things we'll find the results.
Good luck.

My friend, when your topic contains useful, new and important information for members, then you will find their positive responses to your topic and thus this requires you to work and research to find such topics and ideas that attract positive responses and the members do not care about the number of topics but the quality of these topics.

Creating a topic is one of the best way to get good and more reputation from other members day by day but make sure your topic was not created from any other person previously because it will give you jerk of negative reputation and you know that the negative reputation is also make a reason of ban.

So be careful everyone.

My dear, the topic is related to what you write in publications and topics, not the quantity of topics .. I can write thousands of daily unimportant topics, but what is its use if it is not of good value to your readers and members? I think that we should write useful articles in order to benefit and benefit my dear .. For example, share with us the most important things that happen with you in your daily routine or your experience in doing anything, whether in Bitcoin or otherwise, so we are here to read and learn from each other .. I think that this was a sufficient explanation for you.