More topics more reputation. - Page 50 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

More topics more reputation.

Yes, topics enable you to gain more reputation and increase your fame in this forum, but you should not create duplicate topics or ask simple questions that you know the answers to in advance, always try to create useful topics

• +2 1

Yes, I totally agreed with you. Reactions will be received when your posts have strong content. If your posts gets good reactions it means you are on the right track. Post daily because others will learn from your posts.

Hi my friend.  When you create more topics, i believe we express the minds of others there by gaining reputation. An we might still get others upset in our topics, an gain a negative reaction 

Yes, my friend, I agree with you, but we have to create completely new topics and carry new and non-repeated ideas so that we can obtain a positive community reputation. I wish success to all and to you my dear

Yes, I agree with you my friend, the more you post topics of interest in a simple, understandable and informative way, the more you get a good reputation, of course you can get a reputation from the comments, but not like the publications

No objection to your words my friend

But the publications should be rich in useful and good topics and not repeat the same topic

Be careful when writing important topics

Actually, I disagrees with you on this statement more topic more reputation. Actually instead of creating more topic which will not be useful and informative for the members of this platform the members should work hard i other create useful and informative post in other to get more positive reputation.

My friend, I agree with you on that, but if you want a good reputation, you should provide useful and non-recurring topics, and if you want to get the best reputation, then it must be completely new topics, which benefit everyone.  Taking into account the laws established by the forum.  By doing this, you will gain a good reputation in all of your posts

Hello my friend, I agree with you, but it does not matter how many topics their content matters, and whether they are useful to others or not. By that, the reputation will increase

Hello my dear friends. For more reputation and fame, you must publish important topics related to the daily life and others, to discuss them in every manner and opinion that can be considered and of valuable benefit, then you will be of a reputation and fame circulating among people when you have a topic and everyone is interested in discussing it.

Okay, I never make a reply topic! But I believe it to be so! A strong and interesting subject will receive several responses, and you will gain a lot of credibility for it! However, if they do not, you will lose credibility points! So it's a double-edged sword!

Yes you are saying well. I am strongly agree with you but we should create the topics informative, useful. If we create the useless topics than our topics will be deleted

Yes, my friend, I agree with you.
Because if you write more posts and topics, you will be paid more .. But you must take care that they are useful and easy for all members to understand.

Of course my friend, but we do not only have to increase the topics, we also have to make our topics of interest and interest and urge readers to evaluate them from their willingness to reward us for our topics.

I think The extra you create, the extra you obtain reputation. But it is very vital that you should create new and special subjects that will be of pastime to people. If you create a theme that was once already there, then you are probable to put a terrible recognition

I agree with you that the more topics we will write the more reputation we will get.

You have to create good themes that are useful to your users, and the more you repeat this, the more reputation you will get

But the main thing should be some logic in the posts and topics that enhance our knowledge

In fact, I agree with you on that my friend, I think that creating topics is useful for both members and the forum, and it also gives you good reputation points, but there are junior members who do not have enough experience to create topics

• +3 1

100% I agree your topic because more topics more reputation but don't use useless and not under content post are fail but you write good things and good explanation a a lot of things you earn good reputation and reputation mean you growing up on your work best wishes for you dear friend good luck.

Dear friend, you are right that increasing the topics gives the participating members a good reputation
I thank you and all the members for providing us with very useful information

• +3 1

Yes, my friend, good topics and writing them with valuable ideas give you a positive value and reputation and give you a benefit that everyone benefits from

I agree with you if we want to obtain a large number of reputations. We must focus on publishing useful and distinguished topics because the responses from the anecdotes are to obtain a reputation for them...

Yes dear the more topics mean the more discussion and we also create the topics on consist the good knowledge.And society lock in our daily routine So this is very useful things for you 

Publishing more useful and informative publications about coding leads to more positive reputations, but also responses, if they are useful, get a positive reputation on them.In my opinion, if we work on our content and make it better, the reputation will come automatically.