More topics more reputation. - Page 40 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

More topics more reputation.

If you create more topics then you are certainly going to get more reputations because as people make posts under them they are also going to give you rating and that would in turn increase your reputation

Good morning everyone, actually the more your post the more your reputation increase, and the more your reputation increase, the more you cryptotalk will be moving normal so please let take note on that please.

I agree with you that if you increase the number of posts per day it will increase your reputation but you should consider that the topics are useful to the users. Also, other members are more likely to read the topic rather than see the comments.

• +1 1

On 3/17/2020 at 7:03 PM, Ch Ayyan said:

Hi friends I think if you increase number  og topics daily  it will  add to your reputation. Because  mostly  people gives reputation  on topics  not on replies. So  i think  if you increase  number  of useful topics  daily there is a chances your  any post goes viral and alot of people  gives you reputation  on that. Do you agree?

Give me reputation  if agree.

If you create more new topics or post daily I think your reputation is increasing. You create informative and useful post then you have received good reputation. If your post is more then a lot of people see this and give you good reputation.

Yes it is true that if you are desired of good and more reputation than you should creat useful topics.not to be greedy for more reputation as it may distract us from good and proper working way.in hurry we may not perform well.

Yes you're right,the members that create topics are more likely to get many reputation points than someone who's just interested in making comment,so if at all we want to get many reputation points we have to start creating  a lot of topics rather than comments

• +2 1

Of course, my friend, I want to create new and different topics every day as well, and have sufficient and comprehensive information, so that the number of entries will be greater here and I have a better reputation as well. 

Of course, my friend, I want to create new and different topics every day as well, and have sufficient and comprehensive information, so that the number of entries will be greater here and I have a better reputation as well. 

• +4 1

i think if your topic are good and people learn a lot through your topics and gain a knowledge and informative then definitely you will get good reputation points and positive likes and in return the pay will also increase so i think we must be careful about our topics

Yes I am agree with you I want to tell that creating posting very useful and informational and you should gain more repetition increasing each day. You must create new and unique topics will be e interest to people. They are creating posting will be valuable dhan member give repitition.

• +4 1

The more you posts and make topics that are well educative meaningful and important the more you attract the interest of other members of the forum to be able to go through the posts and give you positive reputation so we should try to make posts that will give us good reputations 

• +1 1

Of course it is not a basic rule. You can publish a lot, but you do not get any evaluations. It is not necessary that your publications deserve this. Try to determine if your posts deserve evaluation or not if they are so publish more often

You are right. But if you topic not becomes popular then you will receive warning point. Which is very bad. So be careful. I will prefer posts then creating topic. This forum is real and very good for earning and learning at the same time.

I agree with you but not with everything because it is not just the more topics you write the more reputation you get. Yes if you post more useful topics every day then your number of reputation will be increasing each day. The more you have useful topics and responses and high quality. At that point there is no uncertainty to get a decent standing from different individuals. It isn't in the hand of each individual who can make a decent post to get great standing. Thank you!!💙

In fact, my friend, I think money and knowledge are both important. Especially in our days where the economic conditions are difficult and therefore we cannot say that we do not need money. At the same time we need to know, increase our experience and make more money.

That's right because when you contributed many meaningful and useful post then you can be top in to leaderboard then most of the members will see your post easily and they will give you reputations as an appreciation..

Dear Mate, I agree with you. Every member should create  topic because it brings more reputation. Before creating a topic everyone should research whole material about it otherwise you get warning post because of having little knowledge about it. Make sure that topic is not discussed on section before. After all confirmation everyone should publish topic.

Yes, your words are true, because the topics reach a lot of members, but the comments are quite the opposite. 
So I have to create more material until we hear more, but the conditions that these topics contain useful information and non-recurring

Yes I am agree with you that if we create more topics then our reputation will increase rapidly. So we should create good and usefull topics for good reputation and good profit.

If you like my post then motivate me with your sweet ❤️.

Yes mate, i agree with you. Our reputation is directly proportional to the number of topics. If we have more topics, then we will be able to get high reputation. Because more people will give response to our topics and they will give us positive reacts. 

• +1 1

Welcome dear this platform.  Yes you right.  If you create useful topic share then you gain knowledge and experience.  You learn many things.  Learning is key factor of success.  Thanks everyone. 

You are right If we create topics we will have more chances to get more reputation than on our comments as topics got more attraction and access by other members than comments. So We should try to create our own topics on regular basis.

• +1 1

Hi friends I think if you increase number  og topics daily  it will  add to your reputation. Because  mostly  people gives reputation  on topics  not on replies. So  i think  if you increase  number  of useful topics  daily there is a chances your  any post goes viral and alot of people  gives you reputation  on that. Do you agree?

Give me reputation  if agree.

• Useful or interesting

Yeah Al that sounds pretty crap to me, Looks like BT aint for me either.  Because most people are famous for their answers, not their answers.  So I think if you increase the number of useful topics every day, then any of your posts are likely to go viral and a lot of people give you a reputation for it.  Do you agree

What kind of subject?

If you only aim to create topics that are not only inferior, but also violate the rules of the forum, you are not only getting no 'likes', you are applying for warning points or prohibitions, and as an added bonus, someone is calling you a' spam or  Bad post 'representatives can give.

And creating things is not a guarantee that people will automatically 'like' you.  There are users who have achieved a very high reputation by missing out on the true answers to the topic.