More topics more reputation. - Page 34 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

More topics more reputation.

The reputation is much necessary to get a good and handsome earnings and for that we also have to do more efforts by doing more comments and the other important way is to posts more new topics and it will also help to increase the ratings.

Excellent sir, you have made an awesome post. It is a straightforward issue that you will get notorieties as much as you are on the various subjects of your posts, on the grounds that the notorieties that you have are straightforwardly relative to various posts. However, we as a whole should remember that the post is identified with quality control.So to get high notorieties, we need to make posts that meet me on various themes.

You are right the topics get  more likes and the reputation points in the camparison of the replies and the posts So you should do it if you want more reputation and likes.

actually you are right, the more posts you post in the forum, this will increase the reputation among the members of the forum, but that is not all. Your topics should be of high quality and unique. that will helofull for members, with giving their comment they can learn and earn easily

You are absolutely right Many people post But their topics are not useful and successful The reason for this is that we should whiten that topic In which knowledge if topic knowledge will be related Will definitely prove 

Well this is true for a certain level but people give reputation to something useful and if your answer is effective and if you want to restore the reputation point on the subject then re-send.  But yes you gain more fame points in the case of the camp of answers to the issues.I agree with you.  The more you create, the more reputation you will gain.  But it is very important that you must create new and unique topics that will interest people.  If you create something that was already there, you will probably establish a negative reputation. Thanks guys.

On 3/17/2020 at 7:33 PM, Ch Ayyan said:

Hi friends I think if you increase number  og topics daily  it will  add to your reputation. Because  mostly  people gives reputation  on topics  not on replies. So  i think  if you increase  number  of useful topics  daily there is a chances your  any post goes viral and alot of people  gives you reputation  on that. Do you agree?

Give me reputation  if agree.

@Ch Ayyan you've got a point there mate.As the number of topics increase the chance of getting the topic viral and more reputation is also high. but a major point that we have to keep in our mind is that the quality and relevance of topics should be given more priority than to the number of topics. 

On 17/03/2020 at 7:03 PM, Ch Ayyan said:

Hi friends I think if you increase number  og topics daily  it will  add to your reputation. Because  mostly  people gives reputation  on topics  not on replies. So  i think  if you increase  number  of useful topics  daily there is a chances your  any post goes viral and alot of people  gives you reputation  on that. Do you agree?

Give me reputation  if agree.

yes dude due to more topics increases your reputation like more people visit your topics and if they find them useful so they give you positive reputation and topics making is good for you in order to get popular among the forum

Dear friend, you work in cryptocurrency.  This is a worthy platform.  Here I create several new topics.  The more you create new topics, the more your reputation grows.  You must pay attention.  You create posts that increase the exposure of other people.  You will get popularity

I agree With your views that every one should create their own topics. In this way, many people will open their topic and the reputation will increase. Because people do not give their reputations on the comment, it makes the post unpaid. I think everyone should think about it.

• +3 1
  • +4 1

Yes you are right!!Not only the number of topics matter.Most important matter is that you have to make a creative and relevant content.It will lead to a good repute in this forum.Your work should must be based on your skills.

"An Investment In Knowledge Always Pays The Best Interest"🌼

I absolutely right . I agree with you . If you create then you get more reputations. But it is very important you must new unique topics . If you  bad post then you get negative reputation.  This forum is followed rules  , work properly.  If you work hard then you achieve your goal. 

Yes i agree with your post Because we will get the same amount of reputations as we post each topic, or we will post as much as we post or we will comment as much as I can. Because such people will get more information and people will get more topics, people will get more information and they will give us more and more reputations I agree with your post 

Hi guys, on any new topics platform you create about this platform, you can get maximum positive reputations on it. So you should create a topic on this platform as much as possible and maximum positive reputations will be done on them if you want to remain successful on this platform. 

• +5 1

Yes my friends, if we want more reputations, then our comments should also be on many topics, so the topic will be plain, so the reputations will be more and the higher the chances of our earnings will be more .

• +3 1

Yes I am agree with you we can  increase our reputation by increasing the number of topics because when the members get information and knowledge by our topics then they give us the good reputation therefore we should make the useful and informative topics for getting good reputation and for the growth of the forum. 

• +1 1

My important friend is that your writing is helpful to everyone, regardless of whether it is comments or topics.  There are members who write topics that have no practical value, and there are members who respond with important and helpful comments, and which one you think is better.

Yes you are right. In my opinion if our post is unique and attractive we can get more reputations and likes. We should try to create our content more meaningful and informative. In this way we can get more reputations.

Yes, as our topics continue to grow.Our reputation will also continue to grow because if the amount of our topic is higher then people will give more and more reputations on it.

I am agree with you dear mate if we want to achieve good reputation from this forum then you  have to make 1 topic on daily basis in this way you get good reputation. Because many people give reputation on topics only. Best wishes for all 😊

• +2 1

Yes there are high chances of getting good reputation by pisting more posts. But that's noe neccessary. You will get reputation only if yor topics are informative and unique. People understand them and get help from it.

I also think that more topics can make more reputation for us who works in crypto world. For reputation we must create creative content for post and that should be unique. An advice for all and that's is never copy any topic. If you copy any post your id will be banned.

I completely agree with you my friend. If you make a topic good content and positive or good information people here will give you a good reputation. But some member give reputation points when the see any meaning full comments. 

Yes friend you are right, more topics give you more reputation. But not only a lot of topics give you reputation.The topics should be interesting so you get lot of replys and this will boost your reputation.