More topics more reputation. - Page 33 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

More topics more reputation.

Yes, I definitely agree with you. It is the quality of the post that determines how wide it will spread. The better the quality, the more would be the people who would love it. And if people starts loving your posts, your reputation will have an exponential growth in the graph.

Yes dear there is chances of getting reputation on more topics by creating more topics. Because some topics will be deleted. So there is limite of paying of your topics or posts. And it take much more time. So create only useful posts and topics and don't waste your time.

On 1/18/2021 at 10:31 PM, karam_s said:
Of course, when you write a lot of daily posts, your chances of achieving a good evaluation and a great profit from the CryptoTalk forum increase, but this will consume you a lot of time, meaning you should search for topics that you understand well and write a lot of pamphlets that may number up to 50 posts per day until You get 20 appraisals a day and win 20,000 satoshi

I hope you will be fine.l don't agree with you.We should always create only twenty posts but should always be beneficial and useful .Because quality is more important than quantity .If your twenty posts are perfect andknowledgeable ,Then you will get abound reputations on all these .

• +2 1

Yes you are right.We should creat useful topics to earn reputation. But we should not create a lot of topics each day as some of them  might turn out useless and unrelated. And also we dont get paid for topics.So our main focus should be creating useful oosts.

• +2 1

Yes, you are right. If you create more topics you can get good reputation. Create useful and informative topics to the members. Throughout this you can get good. You must follow the rules and regulations. It keeps your account safe and secure. You can earn money and improve your skills also. 

• +3 1

Thank you, my friend. Of course, increasing useful topics helps increase reputation, and we must always write what is better than useful posts in order for everyone to benefit from these posts, as sharing ideas and information helps us learn and get the best results

• +2 1

Yes I agree with you. A good reputation can only be established if the content is useful and valuable. It' is very important to create useful and informative topics. I will suggest Everyone to post one topic each day 

• Useful or interesting 1

As a begginer,I said that we post more topics and then we can get more reputation.But one thing it is very important that you must create new and unique topics that will be of interest to people.

It not about more topics and getting more reputation, the reputation depend almost on the comment you present in subject or post, in the event that is appealing or valuable the individuals will respond around for each respond you gain a reputation point. And of course 

If the topic you create have more replies then your account gets more attention that is a plus point in creating a topic.

• +1 1

I think not number of topic is important but kind of topic and information and how it easy and exciting for another member so you can get more repritation but if difficult it not take alot. And it has not to be repeat because it has been deleted 

Each member looks at the topic and each member reads the topic openly and gains credibility as a reward. That's why we should publish more topics in this forum. Unique and informative topics enhance our reputation. We must focus on creating a new topic every day.

• +1 1

Yes my friends, if our topics are simple then we have more chances  of reputations . The person gets the reputation when his posts are very successful because helping each other celebrated a human spirit but there are many members here who become very few followers and impart small likes.

All my dear friends 

If we want to make our good reputations on this platform, then we have to make more and better topics. If we react to a post, then it increases its worth on a person and it creates a good reputation .When we write a post, we have to share its report to maintain its reputation .Therefore, we need to share your post as much as possible and create good topics. 

Yes I agree with you. We should create at least 3 to 5 topics in a day that are useful and having lots of informations. If any post goes viral then your reputation will increase with the passage of time.

On 3/17/2020 at 7:03 PM, Ch Ayyan said:

Hi friends I think if you increase number  og topics daily  it will  add to your reputation. Because  mostly  people gives reputation  on topics  not on replies. So  i think  if you increase  number  of useful topics  daily there is a chances your  any post goes viral and alot of people  gives you reputation  on that. Do you agree?

Give me reputation  if agree.

Truly I concur with you that more themes we will compose more standing we will get. In any case, the primary concern ought to be that there ought to be some rationale in posts and subjects which support up our insight

Absolutely right. Every job has certain rules. To work here you must create topics. The more topics you create, the better your reputation will be. But you must make sure that you are posting correctly. If you make the wrong topic, your work will not be counted. Due to which you will not get any money. So be careful at work. So don't be negligent at the work.

That’s true but I still feel someone’s subject and the reputation will determine how educational and informative it depends.  One can post as much as possible in the end.Episodes can gain fame for them I think if you make about 10 things a day you can gain 15 or 20 extraordinary fame somewhere.

I totally agree with you.  Because, I personally prove that the more topics we create, the more reputation we get.  If we don't create more topics then how can we get more reputation.  Members need a place to give us reputation, so the more posts I make, the better the reputation.

need work themes doesn't of necessity suggests that you may profit a name total once cackle in the week like in the week the location, other than creating every day office prospering enceinte balances also will in due course go through many individuals heeding sometimes you really along the location for timelessness quick, given that admiring wearer whichever doting think is almost all over may be unnamed drug user whatnot

You are talking right but most of people take a time for understanding the rules of this fourm. Because some useless post will be get banned from this wonderful forum also . I this it is best first you take a complete knowledge about this froum before making any post .

On 3/17/2020 at 7:03 PM, Ch Ayyan said:

Hi friends I think if you increase number  og topics daily  it will  add to your reputation. Because  mostly  people gives reputation  on topics  not on replies. So  i think  if you increase  number  of useful topics  daily there is a chances your  any post goes viral and alot of people  gives you reputation  on that. Do you agree?

Give me reputation  if agree.

I think you are right because I I am doing comment on many post and I am not can getting good reputation and I want to get good repetition from people and I am very disturbed about this but thank you so much for giving this idea to me I will try to make a good topic.

Yes my friend you are correct now .if we create most topic this will make reputation for us. Because this reputation is very important on this forum. This is good for earning. So we create most topic as we can. Dear for this purpose your topics should valuable and precious. 

I believe on that because the more topic you made the more you can have reputation. Specially if you make the best topic for every content you make in this forum and it is useful and informative. You will continue to accumulate reputations from the other member.

More productive topics could gain more reputation on this site, so most people first read themes before making comments on them, so that they could vote to give the posts a good reputation first.

Yes I completely agrees with you the more topics we post we get more reputation. But your post should be have logic and good content.If you post topic without any logic you will get any reputation. To get positive reputation you must post topics with positive theme and should have logic.