More topics more reputation. - Page 32 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

More topics more reputation.

Yes my dear more topic have also more reputation. My dear if you are choosing and posting a great topic it is very helpful to you to make a good reputation of you on this forum.

Better post you will get in reputation with good idea. New idea create and better you will get a know better knowledge. I like positive reputation post that is very helpful . doing this work so easy 

When we created more topics in a day we will surely receive more likes but if we submit our posts we will receive some likes so if we want to create more topics then we must having good and more knowledge and if we receive more likes on one post then we can't pay for all likes on one post we only paid for 1 or more likes same. 

Yes,  I also think the same. I have never been given reputation on replies even though they are useful but I have gotten a few from topics. If we look at it technically, it shouldn't be like that. Reputations is to be given to any post you find useful to you, no matter if it is a topic or a reply.......

Of course when you create reasonable and meaningful topics composirily you will get more reputations in this regard is you want to get reputation you most create useful topics In the forum, thanks.

• +1 1

It is easy to make a post but it is not easy to make it viral, people have unexpected reactions, I really have not figured out why some topics get viral and others do not, I see some topics that were made a year a go and still has no more than thirty replies, and now I came a cross a topic that was made two hours ago and it got over forty replies. 

Your absolutely right, because the more topics that is being posted here the more replies and reputations that we gained. So that creating a topic must be useful and meaningful so that many users here are getting interested of it and also become more popular. Many people here want a topic that is new so that it will gain a lot of knowledge, so lets keep posting a very interesting topic so that we will received more positive rate.

• +3 1

Hello my dear friend. Yes if we want to get good reputation then we have to make useful topic. We could just have to make useful topic so that everyone can understand your point of view and get knowledge then they give you positive ratings which helps us to boost our reputation. 

Yes mate Im totally agree with you. You have said a good thing. We have to create topics. Our topics must be useful, relevant, informative, unique. If we follow this then people will give reaction. Then your reputation will grow. So follow the rules and regulations of cryptotalk forum. 

Hello friend, I totally agree with you and will write more informative terms and types in it. It was definitely to share something that will definitely increase our friends and our knowledge.

Loving took side then you already not even furthermore all that isn't just powerful some subject matters write of sensational some recognition than you already get, it is when then you write on reclaimable matters along with a basic means even really newcomers w.c. perceive diehards, that's how then you get some popularity.

That may sound like you said. But in my opinion it is not a matter of making some topics but of trying to maintain good quality of the topics we create. That way we can make a reputation

you are right when you create a new topic there are a lot of people who are applying for that topic and in order to reply they all need to read the topic and when they read the like it and they leave the reputation most of the times

That is right 

Always try to be your posts unduplicated and have meaningful content, you get a reputation by creating new and useful topics related to the forum this is easy, but avoid asking for reputation they do not come by begging.

Yes you right this information is so goid if your post more meaningful and authentic. You create useful topic then. you can more profit.  This earnings is good this site . Thanks for giving this information.  Good luck.

On 3/17/2020 at 8:03 PM, Ch Ayyan said:

Hi friends I think if you increase number  og topics daily  it will  add to your reputation. Because  mostly  people gives reputation  on topics  not on replies. So  i think  if you increase  number  of useful topics  daily there is a chances your  any post goes viral and alot of people  gives you reputation  on that. Do you agree?

Give me reputation  if agree.

The more topics we write, the more reputations we can earn because the more topics we have, the more reputations we have.If we write two to three topics every day then we can earn good reputation.

I am also agreed with your statement my dear if we want to get the more reputations we should post new and helpful topic for the members because mostly new members are joining this forum and they font have any ides about the forum we should help them with the posting of good knowledge of topics then they will impress with us and will give us the best reputstions.

I agree with you. Mostly people give reputation on topics than comments. This is best way to increase your reputation. If your topics are unique and interesting, that attracts people and you will get reputation. And if you make more topics, you will get more reputation. You have to make sure that your topics are under the rules of forum. So make useful and informative topic. 

The more relevant topics are in the coding world, the more your reputation will advance, but the topics that come up must be completely new in order to achieve reputation.

I want to create a post by my own but my search bar is not responding and that is why i have to post comments on the posts of others . And usually i ask some questions on that post too. Well it is really good idea that if something new will be given then obviously it will be appreciated. 

It is very good to have reputation because it gives an individual a new strength or a good way of believing in what he has to offer based on what he has offered in the past. It is also good to work hard for a good reputation because it defines you and what you're capable of. 

There are a lot of newbies and when they find your post very helpful. This is because people or rather, other members, are more likely to read the topic than to see your comments. It is very rare for someone to go through all the comments. After all, it is real that people give a lot of positive reputation for creating new and interesting topics. 

• +2 1

You said right.Actually  everyone here likes them, who can create unique topics or can provide good information on various topics. So I think if we all discuss something new, the reputation among us will be high.By replying to any  topic, we may be able to give different information about it, but we will not be able to present it in a new way. So we should focus more on creating new topics, rather than replying on different topics.So I agree with you mate. Thank you for your post.  Best wishes for you.🧡

You will get reputation how much u post in one day is very important to read according to your post and everyone is very well linked there are a lots of newbies and when they find your post very helpful.