More topics more reputation. - Page 31 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

More topics more reputation.

Hello my dear friend ,I agree with you because I got some rating and some profile visits when iam creating topics .create a topics gets more attention than posting a comment

Yes more topics will earn you more reputation especially if your discussion on topics are positive and people gain from it then you will have your reputation increased. 

It is not always true .. If we post usefull content then it will give us more reputation ..but one thing i.want to say some time in order to give more and more posts we forget the useful content and give useless posts ..we must always concentrate on the quality of posts not quantity ..quality will give us good reputation not number of posts ..

ikewise believe that posting subjects have considerably more notorieties instead of replies.i think you need to post great and instructive points and gain great standing from all discussion individuals.

topics are the things you want to discuss in the forum & want to know athers opinions of. if you are eager to know something specific all you have to do is start a new topic about & post it so that others can comment their feelings about it.

Yes i agree the higher your topics, the higher your reputation. If your post are useful then your reputation are automatically very high it depends  on your useful post. That's why we should try our post are good and useful.

If you make a good and useful post then your reputation increasing day by day. So try to useful and good post don't lose hope. 

Yes you are right I am also thinking the same. If you create a useful and understanding topic then people definitely give you rating points.som people don't giving likes to post but give likes to topic so try to create an amazing topic to increase your reputation. In the same way if if you increase your number of useful topics then you may viral in crypto forum.

Yes you are absolutely right topics gives us more reputation than the replies because our Number of replies do not get any reaction on it but topics having use ful content will give us more reputation because people give more reactions on topics as no one will not react on my comment everyone is reacting at you topic

Allah's plans are better than us !

I think you are right, if there are more posts If someone posts like this in the situation  then all of us who comment on this will like your useful post and will give positive rating  in this way, it will also be in your more earning

Judging from the results of this poster, it is accurate to say that. Many will give reactions when they read an original post that will help them understand a lot better about the forum or about cryptocurrencies, but the best posts are in other sections and not in beginners. The information in these posts are just 1% and with the rest 99% comes the best profit in this market.

That depends my friend on the content of your publications, if we have good content we will have good ratings, if we have little content and from dubious sources we will have bad ratings on that our reputation is based.

Yeah uh are true uh can post more posts and more people will see your contribution on any post if uh are useful people will give uh more reputation as all are doing now

Hy guys how are u hope so u all are healthy and wealthy I don't think so that more topics more reputation I think more useful topics get more reputation and it's a easy way to make money if your topics are useless then no reputation you earn

You are absolutely right we can increase number of our reputations by creating more topics. While creating topics, we should follow all the rules and it should be useful, so it will not delete.

• +5 1

I absolutely agree with you. I think very correct. Topics earn more reputation points than answers. I've seen topics with a lot of reputation points so far. Because people were more

On 3/17/2020 at 7:03 PM, Ch Ayyan said:

Hi friends I think if you increase number  og topics daily  it will  add to your reputation. Because  mostly  people gives reputation  on topics  not on replies. So  i think  if you increase  number  of useful topics  daily there is a chances your  any post goes viral and alot of people  gives you reputation  on that. Do you agree?

Give me reputation  if agree.

I don't think so, we don't have to be greedy just for reputations. Many people will post useless content just for they can increase their repu. We should focus on learning and try to create topic once in a week. If you are beginner then gain knowledge first and don't rush to create topics. Thank you. 

2 minutes ago, OICkniai said:

Hello my dear friend you are absolutely 💯% right but its not that you post all day to gain reputation on useless things the topic should be informative and it should be useful for people so that they can learn something from it

@OICkniai I agree with you mates,  you are absolutely right brothers. Our all post don't get reputation from others. But useful post always deserve positive reputation. If you want more reputation, you will make more topics. Because useful topic always gets high reputation from others.

On 3/17/2020 at 7:03 PM, Ch Ayyan said:

Hi friends I think if you increase number  og topics daily  it will  add to your reputation. Because  mostly  people gives reputation  on topics  not on replies. So  i think  if you increase  number  of useful topics  daily there is a chances your  any post goes viral and alot of people  gives you reputation  on that. Do you agree?

Give me reputation  if agree.

Ofcourse dear @Ch Ayyan, we should give reputation. If we give reputation then they will more post. No doubt about this that good post always deserve for good reputation. And we should also tell them that where they was wrong. Because give negative reputation is not bad but do not reply this is really wrong. 

On 06/08/2020 at 12:40 PM, iloveyobit said:

and

Reputation means that you appreciate the content of someone. There are posts in many categories that deserve at least a like from someone, just because of the effort they put into them. If your comment is useful then you will get good reputation and votes

Yes, I am completely agree with you. I think we should move our focus in creating new topics. Because you can make lots of new post in one topic. People will give you good reputation if your post good enough and you will become famous in this forum.

Yes its may correct that more number of posts get more reputation. And also if you most most wanted or usefull Post in here that also get more reputation form gentle members in this platform. That also a possibility yo get more reputation

Fully share your opinion if you want to have a good reputation you must create good topics useful for users ,the more u repeat this the more reputation you will get

When an opinion is good , you have to share it with others

Increase  the number of og topics can add to your reputation..  If any topic goes viral than it can add tou your reputation ..  If we create  useless topic it will Decrease  the reputation  

Yes you right my dear friend. If you daily different create topics for this platform, so you get more reputation here. You always create here more topics and helpful for every one then you get good reputation here.